elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6495|USA
Hello everyone.

I hereby regret to inform you that I am, as of today, Friday, December 26th, 2008, quitting Battlefield Two, by Dice Games, and Electronic Arts. It has been a long run for me with this game, 3 and a half years since it was released, and I am now no longer having fun playing this game. I may move on to more popular games, such as online poker, and start living healthier, chopping the amount of my screen time in half.
In case you are wondering why I am quitting so suddenly, it is mainly due to the fact that school work is getting in the way, and I work on the weekends, so I really just don't have time. This will be my new years revolution. No more Battlefield Two.

... Responses?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6884|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Why don't you just do like me, play when you feel like, which happens to be like a 3 hour run one day of the week or similar.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5730|Notts, UK
if you don't like it, give it up

if you do like it and are only quitting because you think it's the right thing to do, you're retarded
jord
+2,382|6719|The North, beyond the wall.

JoshP wrote:

if you do like it and are only quitting because you think it's the right thing to do, you're retarded
Actually for some people it's the best thing they could do. People play WoW for 14 hours a day, and they "like" it. They wouldn't be retarded for quitting, but normal.
SquadBuster
+9|5799|uk
oh noes
whatever will the bf2 community do without you?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6495|USA

JoshP wrote:

Wot?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6406|California
this is a spam thread close it
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6748|67.222.138.85
closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard