h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
this is a football team i coach and the linebacker on the other side gets flat knocked the eff out.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … D=49044031
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6693|West Yorkshire, U.K
This isn't football!
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
yeah yeah yeah i know i catch shit from the aussies as well. guess i couldve said american football but in know id still catch hell.
Stimey
­
+786|6129|Ontario | Canada
lol that kid got owned
­
­
­
­
­
­
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6008|...
damn :d
inane little opines
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
you aint lying
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

Kurazoo wrote:

This isn't football!
Opinion.  No one is whining in your soccer threads. 
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
i catch enough hell from the IMA aussies over what is football and what isnt that i dont even hear that chatter anymore. i just think this kid has the makings of one heckuva corner or safety later.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

h2ostg2 wrote:

i catch enough hell from the IMA aussies over what is football and what isnt that i dont even hear that chatter anymore. i just think this kid has the makings of one heckuva corner or safety later.
kid was awesome tbh.  and dont listen to aussies.  they cant even browse half the interweb anymore.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

killer21 wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

This isn't football!
Opinion.  No one is whining in your Football threads. 
Actually, yeah it happens a lot in our Football threads...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

jord wrote:

no, usually its retaliation.
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
we had just worked on that play the day before. it was designed to take an aggresive middle linebacker out i just never thought it would look so pretty on tape.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

h2ostg2 wrote:

we had just worked on that play the day before. it was designed to take an aggresive middle linebacker out i just never thought it would look so pretty on tape.
put that on youtube dude.
killer21

The majority of the people who have to let everyone know which is the "real" football live east of the Atlantic.

Btw, damn, that was a nice lick.  Sort of a sucker punch such as how Hines Ward rolls but good hit nonetheless. 
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

no, usually its retaliation.
For retaliation for retaliation, and so on. Nobody knows who hit who first, but I do know it was us that scorched the skies.
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
yeah killer it is called a crackback for a reason.  but it got the back about 5 more yards which was plenty enough for the 1st down.
killer21

Not saying anything wrong with it.  That is why you are supposed to "keep your head on a swivel" to avoid getting drilled like that. 
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc

usmarine wrote:

h2ostg2 wrote:

put that on youtube dude.
done
here is the youtube link:  i think it was still processing but should be done by now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAIAaKt9xI
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California
your a awesome coach, with those tactics you'll make excellenct players.
HERE COMES THE
HERE COMES THE
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
gotta find new holes in the other teams defenses.  cant please everyone with my style of coaching.  i did check up on the other player later that day. dont like to see anyone hurt permanently while playing a sport i love.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5942|United States
that's like a 50 yard penalty right there
h2ostg2
+4|6615|winston salem,nc
for the other side argo when they dont stop him. no penalty on a clean and legal hit. the receiver comes back up field to block for the runner. making a nice square block within the front frame of the opposing player.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

How is it football if you carry it around in your hands 99% of the game?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

Flecco wrote:

How is it football if you carry it around in your hands 99% of the game?
Quite contradictory tbh.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5942|United States

h2ostg2 wrote:

for the other side argo when they dont stop him. no penalty on a clean and legal hit. the receiver comes back up field to block for the runner. making a nice square block within the front frame of the opposing player.
i've gotten used to nfl football lol, that doesn't happen too often there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard