blue pattern10%10% - 7
grey tattersall28%28% - 19
pink47%47% - 32
Total: 67
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6751|St. Andrews / Oslo

The pink one.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

jord wrote:

Honestly I'll admit that I don't know a lot about fashion, being a heterosexual male and all. However my mother who owns a women's clothes shop said that although Pink is in right now, that shirt doesn't match up to the Grey Tattersall. People just assume that Pink is teh awesome and teh different thus chicks dig that. I said that, not my mother, the sentence before that was my mother. And the sentence before that was me making a funnies. And that last sentence is in cohorts with this to confuse you and hopefully sway all your momma jokes, which now I've said that, will not happen.
spaz
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Honestly I'll admit that I don't know a lot about fashion, being a heterosexual male and all. However my mother who owns a women's clothes shop said that although Pink is in right now, that shirt doesn't match up to the Grey Tattersall. People just assume that Pink is teh awesome and teh different thus chicks dig that. I said that, not my mother, the sentence before that was my mother. And the sentence before that was me making a funnies. And that last sentence is in cohorts with this to confuse you and hopefully sway all your momma jokes, which now I've said that, will not happen.
spaz
u wut ill break ur legs
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5952|United States

jord wrote:

Honestly I'll admit that I don't know a lot about fashion, not being a heterosexual male and all. However my mother who owns I own a women's clothes shop and I said that although Pink is in right now, that shirt doesn't match up to the Grey Tattersall. People just assume that Pink is teh awesome and teh different thus chicks cute guys dig that. I said that, not my mother, the sentence before that was my mother boyfriend. And the sentence before that was me making a funnies. And that last sentence is in cohorts with this to confuse you and hopefully sway all your momma homo jokes, which now I've said that, will not happen.
It's okay, bf2s will support you no matter what
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6346

In my honest opinion I would buy the grey one. It's more formal, yet can be worn casually and it will probably go with more clothes you have in your wardrobe. And will probably look the best with your blue blazer and khakis. I assume you are wearing brown or black shoes? Light brown is more popular at the moment, but they have to match of course. Don't forget a matching belt lol (But you already knew that) As for the others...

The blue checkered one is way too in-your-face and eye distracting.

The other blue one is too solid and plain too go with your blue blazer (Wont match at all tbh)

And as for the pink shirt?

WELL if the argument is because "Chicks dig it" then I would say to that- Why do you have to wear clothes that chicks dig? I know I'm handsome and kind enough to women, that I don't NEED a pink shirt to attract them.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5952|United States
this is harder than i thought, i might be looking at the first one (tattersall) in brown.the third one looks good as well.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6709|Devon, England
Why are you asking this? Can't you get better clothing or does it have to be between these?

Is it for casual uses or for formal stuff? If casual, I'm sure you could get better stuff, IMO.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5952|United States

FFLink13 wrote:

Why are you asking this? Can't you get better clothing or does it have to be between these?

Is it for casual uses or for formal stuff? If casual, I'm sure you could get better stuff, IMO.
no it can be anything at nordstrom's lol, i should probably go there look at the selection. this is what i was thinking though
FFLink
There is.
I dunno, really. I ain't a shirt kinda guy, except for short sleeve checkerdy ones, but I wear long sleeve tops underneath...

Probably best to go there and try stuff on. Go with a girl or a gay guy; they'll help.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6167|'straya
The pink.... except in a Light/Dark grey colour scheme... trust me, the girlies will love u
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6346

r u on a budget? Fuck it, just buy all of them.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

It's really sad when you need a shirt in a special color to get girls.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6346

max wrote:

It's really sad when you need a shirt in a special color to get girls.
thats kinda what i was gettin at in my other post. I tried 2 break it down so everyone would read it lol
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.
Mmm he might not even be doing it for that. If there was no reason to have good fashion sense people would just wear grey rags or some shit. And one of the reasons for good clothes, jewellery, cars, hair, etc is pussy magnet.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6549|Boston, MA

argo4 wrote:

it's gonna be worn with a blue blazer and khakis, and a tie
I'd say the first one, but I voted the third one before seeing this post.

But really? People say pink? I'm sure people are just trying to mess with you. I hate people who say, "real men wear pink." Actually, real men wear whatever they want because they don't have to prove their masculinity to others...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6564
https://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8933/doitbw1.jpg

Wear it.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
FFLink
There is.
No way!

The neck looks way too tight.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6784|Cambridge (UK)
3rd one.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6291
1st or second tbh
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6546|London (At Heart)

Pink, looks best imo. Though it really does depend on the clothes you are wearing it with.
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6141|West Aus
The blue one but on the downside they all have button up cuffs.

Cufflinks FTW

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard