willandmav
+0|6696
If you see someone standing in the turret on the hummvee and he is shooting and mowing down heaps of enemy troups, the LAST THING YOU SHOULD DO, IS GET IN AND DRIVE AWAY

It is Unbelievable the amount of times that i will be playing wake island and be in the larger transport cars and be making a killing with troops coming down from the beach to attack the south base, when some idiot decides that he just wants to take my car for a ride with me still in it.

So from now on IF YOU SEE SOMEONE IN ANY VEHICLE FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN AND START SHOOTING TOO, BUT DO NOT DRIVE AT ALL, IT IS KINDA HARD TO HIT A TARGET IF YOUR DRIVER IS PISSED AND CANT DRIVE STRAIGHT.

IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE, GET YOUR OWN DAMN CAR.
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California
there it is....
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847
If you ain't going to drive it then let someone else do it. Don't be such a hog as to just sit there and waste a humvee shooting at targets. Use a PKM when you get good enough to unlock it. It's just as good.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

Whitegreek wrote:

If you ain't going to drive it then let someone else do it. Don't be such a hog as to just sit there and waste a humvee shooting at targets. Use a PKM when you get good enough to unlock it. It's just as good.
Well its good to see that you in all your infinite wisdom of long hours of driving cars and shooting with excellent precision from moving cars has blessed us with this advice. I also noticed that you are not yet good enough to unlock the PKM either. If you were, you would find that the car is about a bazillion times more accurate than the PKM, and can be used to rid the opposing team of 10+ tickets instead of using it as your personal ferry. I'm sure you could personally take out squads with your pistol, seeing as you snipe with them. I call using a humvee for you personal transportation, and probably no one else's, hogging a vehicle.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
I agree . This happens to me a lot . Most of the time the guy now driving goes on some fucked up adventure and gets killed right away . Then I have to go out of my way and TK his noob ass just for the sake of it .
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

Whitegreek wrote:

Oh yeah, because taking a car for a joyride is helping the team more than somebody mowing down enemy troops making them lose tickets.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire
PKM doesn't offer you the coverage that a humvee or vehicle would.  Also, the PKM does less damage (I believe one or two shots from a vodnik in the chest kills - I think it's 3 for the PKM).  Furthermore, the mounted machine guns on the humvees are a LOT more accurate, do not need to be reloaded, and I BELIEVE do not overheat as quickly.  Besides, if you're a medic in one of these, if you get hit at all you heal yourself, making you more of a killing machine.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6740
What about idiots that get in jeep and drive aimlessly and drive over a mine?

or

They drive head on towards  tank?

or

Drive around aimlessly?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Whitegreek wrote:

Wrong on this one, a vodnik has a height and stabillity advantage, I use this method 9 out of 10 times.
Even better is dumping a Blackhawk on a building and make their life even harder by Minigunnning them to shreds. < Only do that if you are with a minimal amount of players, and no one has interest in the Blackhawk.
sragoot
+3|6736

willandmav wrote:

If you see someone standing in the turret on the hummvee and he is shooting and mowing down heaps of enemy troups, the LAST THING YOU SHOULD DO, IS GET IN AND DRIVE AWAY

It is Unbelievable the amount of times that i will be playing wake island and be in the larger transport cars and be making a killing with troops coming down from the beach to attack the south base, when some idiot decides that he just wants to take my car for a ride with me still in it.

So from now on IF YOU SEE SOMEONE IN ANY VEHICLE FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN AND START SHOOTING TOO, BUT DO NOT DRIVE AT ALL, IT IS KINDA HARD TO HIT A TARGET IF YOUR DRIVER IS PISSED AND CANT DRIVE STRAIGHT.

IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE, GET YOUR OWN DAMN CAR.
I feel your pain man that shit sucks BUT if your in wake and Im playing your just a free kill for me if im in a plane. But your right those noobs (WhiteGreek) can suck donkey nuts

Last edited by sragoot (2006-01-27 07:29:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard