Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
So why am I seeing so many god damn threads about Christmas

Discuss.

Edit: Actually, mods. Move this to DAST, please.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-12-25 06:49:16)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK
monies
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

Attention whores tbh.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5762|Roma
I don't celebrate christmas
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

aerodynamic wrote:

Italians...you only celebrate when Versace or Boss release new clothing collection
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

.Sup wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Italians...you only celebrate when Versace or Boss release new clothing collection
Hugo Boss is German, you're better off putting Armani in there.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland
i think we are all forgetting the true meaning of crimbo, the birth of santa
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
I suggest all true atheists refuse Christmas gifts in order to maintain their consistency.  Please send the cash to me.
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

no Human Light thread either
firebolt5
+114|6164
I thought half of you Internet people were Athiests or hate religion
Assumed wrong then
trippy982
+34|6406

Stingray24 wrote:

I suggest all true atheists refuse Christmas gifts in order to maintain their consistency.  Please send the cash to me.
Also please refuse any "Christmas Bonuses."
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5762|Roma

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Hugo Boss is German, you're better off putting Armani in there.
Armani, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Moschino and Valentino, and you chose the German one....
Shame.
Zukabazuka
+23|6694
Well some pope around year 340 decided that christians should celebrate birth of jesus on December 25, So then later it was turned in to christmas.

But really how many of you christians celebrate on 25?
spray_and_pray
+52|6500|Perth. Western Australia
January 7 Christmas for me 25th December on the Old Calendar.

Срећан Божић
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)
I'm not celebrating Christmas, I'm celebrating the Mayan New Year.
SealXo
+309|6544
even if you dont celbrate the holiday out of respect you still wish people a happy [holiday]
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6558|UK

Nah there just louder.

kthnxbai
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
I celebrate 'Christmas' as a date in the calendar of a 21st century society; family-gathering, seasons-greetings and an easy opportunity for presents and partying. Simple as that. Why do people think they're very cunningly pointing out some irony about religion when it's quite clear that no one gives a fuck about religion & Christmas anymore?

Mek, I guess you didn't say "Merry Xmas" to any of your family members or receive any gifts/money because your parents aren't devout Catholics.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

Uzique wrote:

I celebrate 'Christmas' as a date in the calendar of a 21st century society; family-gathering, seasons-greetings and an easy opportunity for presents and partying. Simple as that.
QFT
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England

Uzique wrote:

Mek, I guess you didn't say "Merry Xmas" to any of your family members or receive any gifts/money because your parents aren't devout Catholics.
I really didn't

I only ever said Merry Christmas to someone if they said it to me first, in which it was just a case of courtesy
mikkel
+383|6610

trippy982 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Also please refuse any "Christmas Bonuses."
So are you saying that Jesus will pay up if you believe in him, or are you just not making sense?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6528|Πάϊ

Mekstizzle wrote:

So why am I seeing so many god damn threads about Christmas
Let's not confuse religion and God with time off work. Unlike "Him", the holiday is necessary. Plus it was there before he even existed. If we accept that he did in the first place
ƒ³
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
I just celebrate being together with my family and sharing gifts for now. In a few years it will become an excuse to get drunk more than usual.

Don't be clever.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5762|Roma

jord wrote:

I just celebrate being together with my family and sharing gifts for now. In a few years it will become an excuse to get drunk more than usual.

Don't be clever.
i think it already is.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

aerodynamic wrote:

jord wrote:

Don't be clever.
i think it already is.
I meant for me, since I don't drink too much around family. Gotta keep in sober form for family rows

Everyone enjoys xmas differently in their own way, or doesn't enjoy it, or doesn't celebrate it. Saying we should all be religious to celebrate this time of year is fail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard