Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Oh hai guise.

2 Days and 20 Hours ago War Man said we (People posting in this thread) were gay because we <3'd eachother so i wanted to show him real gayness. Then I posted this on the forums, (in that thread):

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/xXxTheDevilsRejectxXx/dsfdsfdsafdsf.jpg

I then realized I was going to get banned, so i sent it in PM form to him. I then realized how creative that piece of literature was. Especially considering I had written it myself. I then PMed anyone who was online, and anyone who I saw had posted in w.e thread. This action resulted in:

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z298/Dhanjal1/LOL-2.jpg

Now many people motivated by my open imagination and dirty thoughts decided to reply back, so here are the top ten replies!

Replies are in spoilers because some are... explicit

10) csmag

Spoiler (highlight to read):
i'd do warman in the butt, infact id do him twice.

9) aj0404

what the hell is the matter with you? for some reason you seem to be under the impression that i'm a homosexual. either that or you're a rapist. i really can't tell, but i will have no part in any of it my good sir.

8) SirSchloppy

Yeah Gooners you got problems mate.

7) VicktorVauhn

man, how making YOURSELF sound like a raging homosexual became "cool" I will never understand...We always tried to make the other guy look bad.

Fucking internet kids...

6) TimmmmaaaaH

I never thought my dreams would come true! I have forever fantasized about a sexually ambiguous Canadian sending me a cyber sex message on a gaming forum.

I am dissapointed in the lack of chocolate covered squirrels though. Luckily theres plenty of chocolate in my now gaping anus eh?

/casts level 25 fuck of the beyondness

email your reply back asap

5) Ioan92

Oops, I dropped the soap
Oops, I dropped the soap!

Oops, I dropped the soap

Oops, I dropped the soapOops, I dropped the soap!

Oops, I dropped the soap

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ooo my ass is soo loose now looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
If this has not traumatized you for life then, I'm Pedobear, and I'm cumming comming to your house.
*goes back to Debbie does Dallas*

4) Freezer7Pro

Oh god.

No man has ever made me cum without touching my penis before.

Will you come take me to Canada with you? We could move out in the woods and live many happy years

3) Winston_Churchill

Probably not a good idea, I'm very constipated at the moment so the experience would be quite... shitty

2) Acreta

Sometimes when im asleep i gape my anus open and put fruits and vegetables in it thinking its your huge, enourmous cock, then i go to sleep while they are still inside me

Thats how i like it, im a dirty farmer.

1) And The Best Reply! Jenspm

hi, I had a similar dream yesterday. However, your excesive anal abuse made my ass backfire, and sent a shitstorm of explosive diarrhea over your cock, bed and stomach. This turned you off, and you dick went flacid, but I was hornier than ever. Therefore, I decided to get your dick back to life again so it could fulfill my fantasies. I started giving you a blowjob, but after 15 minutes you were still flacid (what the fuck is wrong with you?). In my frustration, I bit hard on your cock and was surprised when it fell off and wriggled around in my closed mouth. I thought "finally this can be put to good use, and attached it to the end of my rock hard cock. I then turned you over and began to pound your ass, but unfortunately my extended penis pierced your stomach. You let out a loud cry, and laid there motionless. I panicked - what should I do? "what would Jesus do?" I thought. "Fuck Jesus," I said to myself as I remembered the first rule of BF2: if you kill someone in an awesome way, teabag him. And that's exactly what I did. After that I began pressing my penis into your mouth, but being the noobish cocksucker you are, your dead corpse was unable to deepthroat my now 20 inch dick. Annoyed over your lack of skills, I cut off your head and proceeded to fuck you directly down your throat. For some reason my penis got stuck, and when I tried to yank I out, I was sad to find that my penis had lost its glorious extension. "Fuck this," I thought, sick of your lack of sexual skills. I duct taped your head back on, dressed you in a turtleneck and suite, and sent your to the church for a nice funeral.

I wonder what the priest would've said if I had told him that your head was taped to your neck, and you had a penis stuck in your throat.

Honourable Mention (Was Late)

DoctaStrangelove

Gooners, I would like to impregnate you, then during the eighth month we make sweat love, only during the middle of it a preform a cesarean and then cum in the fetus' anus, then shove the thing down your throat whilst ramming the Black Thunder uber-dildo down your pwn anus.

Merry Xmas

Also, Zimmer approved the idea of this thread, so don't close it pl0x

Last edited by Gooners (2008-12-24 17:10:36)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5659|Notts, UK
hahahahaahahha

gooners

you fucking rock

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

<3
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
lol #10 about War Man
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
that is some truly gay shit.
oh well...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
"Also, Zimmer approved the idea of this thread, "
no surprise there

Last edited by .Sup (2008-12-24 16:37:12)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I feel left out for not getting your PM
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
Sorry mate, you don't have problems. Jenspm does.

And I'm happy I got in the top ten!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Sydney wrote:

I feel left out for not getting your PM
.Sup
be nice

SirSchloppy wrote:

Damn, I didn't manage to get among the top 10. Need to bribe Goonies more from now on
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

.Sup wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Damn, I didn't manage to get among the top 10. Need to bribe Goonies more from now on
soz, maybe more head
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London
wow... I think I just died a little....

because I didn't get a pm
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Fucking Gooners, it's always fucking Gooners
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Mekstizzle wrote:

Xfire?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

You're all a bunch of homos

<3
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Gooners wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Xfire?
He won't go on, he's "tired" moar like being a whiny emo faggot, that's what.

Edit: See. Fuck sake, I'm glad he's not Welsh.

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-12-24 16:43:32)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Gooners wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Xfire?
nah sleepy going sleep

Fuck you surgeons, im really going sleep now

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-12-24 16:43:12)

.Sup
be nice

max wrote:

You're all a bunch of homos

<3
Max is always complementing <3
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Mekstizzle wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Xfire?
nah sleepy going sleep

Fuck you surgeons, im really going sleep now
i lol'd at surgeons, but salright i still <3 u mekingtons

Surgeons wrote:

Edit: See. Fuck sake, I'm glad he's not Welsh.
I'm  sure he's glad too?

Last edited by Gooners (2008-12-24 16:45:01)

Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
­
­
­
­
­
­
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
I got a stiffy reading this.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States
so when did this become funny? oh wait, it's fine cause you know each other in real life, and you know that you are straight
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

That was interesting...

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Switch wrote:

I got a stiffy reading this.