cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
oh I also said "it isn't confidence it's entitlement. Now I"m not talking about everyone, but a good majority of them are whiny crying bitches who think that everything should be handed to them because they served over seas and fought for our country.."

But the majority of you who've served are thinking that I"m talking about you, so I'm assuming that you joined the military right after high school because you didn't have allot of other choices.. Yes I am saying military funding but not for the reasons of not supporting our troops, even over in Iraq such a large force wasn't necessary for our invasion. I'm saying better equipment for fewer troops, we right now have such a large under equipped force that it causes more harm to our people then good.. If we had properly equipped troops over seas in a smaller force, our causalities wouldn't be as great. But hey what the hell do I know?

If you bring 50 kids to beat one up, I'm sure a few of the 50 are going to get hurt as collateral damage..

The truth right now is no matter how mean what I said to my friend was it's the truth. Four kids which in our economic system right now if he wants to support them, he's going to need at least 70k coming in.. Comfortable he's going to need around 120k, without the military benefits he's getting he's going to be screw'd.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

oh I also said "it isn't confidence it's entitlement. Now I"m not talking about everyone, but a good majority of them are whiny crying bitches who think that everything should be handed to them because they served over seas and fought for our country.."

But the majority of you who've served are thinking that I"m talking about you, so I'm assuming that you joined the military right after high school because you didn't have allot of other choices.. Yes I am saying military funding but not for the reasons of not supporting our troops, even over in Iraq such a large force wasn't necessary for our invasion. I'm saying better equipment for fewer troops, we right now have such a large under equipped force that it causes more harm to our people then good.. If we had properly equipped troops over seas in a smaller force, our causalities wouldn't be as great. But hey what the hell do I know?

If you bring 50 kids to beat one up, I'm sure a few of the 50 are going to get hurt as collateral damage..

The truth right now is no matter how mean what I said to my friend was it's the truth. Four kids which in our economic system right now if he wants to support them, he's going to need at least 70k coming in.. Comfortable he's going to need around 120k, without the military benefits he's getting he's going to be screw'd.
Do you not think the commanders in charge know a bit more about the War than you? That people who have spent their life in the service know a bit more about how to conduct a war, or how many soldiers are needed, than you? Or are you some sort of armchair general that thinks he knows more about the shit then people who live and breath it on a daily basis? I can assume your username isn't an attempt at walting it up and you were the actual commissioned rank within your forum name if you like. Then you might have a bit more ground...

cpt.fass1 wrote:

But hey what the hell do I know?
I don't know, what are your qualifications in this field?
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
I know that it's these "Qualified" peoples job to get as much funding and troops as possible. Hey if your a trained warrior and there's no war going on, you're not doing what you are trained for. It's human nature to do what you're trained to do.  It's like an off duty police officer who starts a fight for action.

When looking back at the Iraq conflict, it's really easy to see that it was and still is a mistake. Who got us there to begin with?

Some times when looking in from the outside, is a much better vantage point. We learn History so we don't repeat it.. It's also nice to know that things shouldn't go unchecked and the experienced people should get what they want.. Hey I got some real good swamp land to sell you

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2008-12-26 08:47:04)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Fass, I'm pretty sure it was your government that got you to Iraq.

You know, they sign off on all the orders.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Who got us there to begin with?
Bush and military intelligence, not the US JCOS got us into Iraq...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Vilham wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

USMarine, if you've ever actually served you are exactly the person I'm talking about.
i for one have proved myself.  you have not.  so start answering some of our questions.
lol this thread is awesome.

marine can u reiterate what that even means.

how have you proved yourself?
over the years of people doubting me on this forum.  i have proved them all wrong.  what do you mean lol?

someone said i wasnt a pilot.  posted my licenses and proved them wrong.

someone said i wasnt a marine.  i have proved in every way that i am.

kenjennings said there is no way i had a subscription to janes.com.  i proved him wrong.

-------

i am done playing games with you twats.  you a-holes start proving your statements of stfu.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-12-26 10:30:50)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Kmarion wrote:

@ everyone, Stop with the empty insults. Although I disagree with the OP, there is no reason to close this. I won't spend all day trying to clean up after your messes.
figures.  i find the OP offensive to everyone who has served.  but, we only take offense to islam around here.  bash the US and jews all you want i guess.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

usmarine wrote:

Vilham wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i for one have proved myself.  you have not.  so start answering some of our questions.
lol this thread is awesome.

marine can u reiterate what that even means.

how have you proved yourself?
over the years of people doubting me on this forum.  i have proved them all wrong.  what do you mean lol?

someone said i wasnt a pilot.  posted my licenses and proved them wrong.

someone said i wasnt a marine.  i have proved in every way that i am.

kenjennings said there is no way i had a subscription to janes.com.  i proved him wrong.

-------

i am done playing games with you twats.  you a-holes start proving your statements of stfu.
Bravo sir, BRAVO!

Now when people state they proved themselves they usually single handly beaten an army of orcs or survived on top of Everest naked or someshit....not had some gay subscription to a poxy website.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAVVVVVVO!!!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

Bravo sir, BRAVO!

Now when people state they proved themselves they usually single handly beaten an army of orcs or survived on top of Everest naked or someshit....not had some gay subscription to a poxy website.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAVVVVVVO!!!
ummm....you point out one thing?  figures.  you dont care about the OP at all.  you just come in here to troll.  get the fuck out then.
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
see sig you whinny little bitch
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

see sig you whinny little bitch
go eat some ham
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
Why should we support the troops?  To counteract bs like the OP.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

usmarine wrote:

I thought that was CPoe, but I've said a lot of shit to you so I wouldn't be surprised.  I'm sure you subscribe to the pilot nonsense and maybe just read the defense headlines.  Not the same thing tbqf.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I thought that was CPoe, but I've said a lot of shit to you so I wouldn't be surprised.  I'm sure you subscribe to the pilot nonsense and maybe just read the defense headlines.  Not the same thing tbqf.
just read the headlines eh?  roger that.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hey if your a trained warrior and there's no war going on, you're not doing what you are trained for.
Wrong. You doing exactly what you are suposed to be doing. I have my CAR, with a star on it and never want to earn another. I actualy pray that nobody has to see combat but that will never happen.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut

cpt.fass1 wrote:

.. If we had properly equipped troops over seas in a smaller force, our causalities wouldn't be as great. But hey what the hell do I know?
Apperantly not much. We have spec ops operating in Afghanistan right now taking out terrorists . They are well trained, well equiped and are achieving striking results. Our primary offensive force, the Marines, are one fifth the size of the regular Army. They are trained, aside from Army SF, much more intensely and are able to do more with less. Take away all of the equipment, communication and supplies and you still need men who can operate in close quarters combat. With out them you will win no battle. Many civilians protest that these men need better equipment, and to an extent I agree. But until you have operated under a stress that is unfathomable to most, you will not understand that fancy bells and whistles only enable a soldier and cause him to rely on equipment that is usually not applicaple to combat related scenarios. Armor on the Hummvee's for example. Hummers are meant to transport and patrol with, if you are engaged what the fuck are you still doing in the truck? Get the hell out and get some. If your enemy has superior position and firepower, follow protocol for engaging a linear target so you can observe their position and collect enough intel so you can call in for some ass.
Malloy must go
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
supporting our troops is exactly that, supporting the people over seas. it has NOTHING to do with whether or not you support the politics of your country. Those men and women dont go into those conflicts because the necessarily agree with the reason man.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
What qualifies one to be a troop? How many of you guys who've been in the Armed Forces Questioned someone else's Motives/eligibility to be there?

Seriously I know so many Gomer Pyle, uneducated sons of bitches who make up "Our troops" who think the war in Iraq is actually fighting for our freedom.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

cpt.fass1 wrote:

What qualifies one to be a troop? How many of you guys who've been in the Armed Forces Questioned someone else's Motives/eligibility to be there?

Seriously I know so many Gomer Pyle, uneducated sons of bitches who make up "Our troops" who think the war in Iraq is actually fighting for our freedom.
and what do you fight for?  oh thats right, yourself.  selfish cunt.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
There's an inherent flaw here.  The armed forces is a branch of the government, and the government is a "non-entity".  The government is only impacted by one thing - the people it governs - which is separate from the economy.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well since you believe 99.993485% Of the American Armed Forces are a bunch of fucking morons, perhaps you should enlighten us on how to make entry to the military harder, make Basic training harder, make their Military Occupational Specialty schools harder so we don't have a bunch of Gomer Pyles running around with M-16s.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Back during WW2 virtually anyone could get into the armed forces and look what they achieved.
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
Yeah they fought a land battle with people of equal weapons..

Lets start with "No Gang" affilitations, high school dipolma(no GED) and an IQ test.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Lets start with "No Gang" affilitations, high school dipolma(no GED) and an IQ test.
can we apply this test to see if people are allowed to have children?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard