Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6283|Outside your Back window
Snakes and Ladders OR Chutes and Ladders (if your parents were close relations)
I cant wait for this game to come out.

This is what Wiki has to say:

Snakes and ladders, or Chutes and ladders, is a classic children's board game.[1] It is played between 2 or more players on a playing board with numbered grid squares. On certain squares on the grid are drawn a number of "ladders" connecting two squares together, and a number of "snakes" or "chutes" also connecting squares together. The size of the grid (most commonly 8×8, 10×10 or 12×12) varies from board to board, as does the exact arrangement of the chutes and the ladders: both of these may affect the duration of game play. As a result, the game can be represented as a state absorbing Markov chain.

You will need some pretty high specs though to play it, First you need at least two humans, a flat surface, TWO glasses of cold milk and a wam room, preferably in a house of some sort and finally NERVES OF STEEL.

I've heard its going to be hard to play with at least 40 hours of gaming time, as well as multiple endings.

IGM's preview: "Utterly fantastic, i would compare it to the next half life. My mother has never been so pleased with a batch of cookies"

GANESPY's Preview: "Great game, however the enemies are very limited. Although the snakes come in different colours and sizes you cant help but notice that at the end of the day they are snakes, When the cookie crumbles they are snakes, when the shit hits the fan the snakes are snakes. Other than that though the ladders were a great touch."

If anyone wants some more info on the game just let me know

Last edited by Ace.O.Lamb (2008-12-18 04:21:23)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Funny thread

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6448|King Of The Islands

Chutes?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6446|Brisbane, Australia
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

The Sheriff wrote:

Funny thread

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6448|King Of The Islands

Besides, Nightmare was better. It had a video tape of some ugly dude who'd harass you for an hour.
Skull & Crossbones had the same idea, but it just had a ship coming closer for an hour, very low entertainment value unless you actually used the board.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard