Honey
+0|6667
Its fucken funny that in the last week there has been clost to 15 threads 1500 posts about smiley loosing his stats yet no one knows why. The sad part is there are 1001 reason's why u can have your stats wiped and all u sad fuckers think u know what the reason is. How about u all fucking get over it and forget about it like smiley has. Oh and to thoes of u who think he must statpad becouse he has such a good kdr or score how about u go join his fucking server befor u dribble your shit.      IMO stats mean shit
Flyboy63
+8|6705|South Australia

dewy wrote:

I recenlty attended a lan party which Smiley also attended, I was seated next to him for the duration of the lan and I can vouch for the fact he does not cheat or pad, I was on him team and when dead watching his screen and I would have noticed if something was up, in one map he has brought in approx 120points until everyone lost inerest and went onto other games, bf2 not being such a popular game at the lan, so jealous people, please dont point accusations unless you have proff/know the person personally, Also, smiley does NOT have all those badges that the page shows, its a bug in the bf2s profiles page.
So you never saw him stat padding on ONE occassion..so what? Doesnt mean he hasnt done it other times.

And for those of you who say EA wipe peoples stats all the time based on NO EVIDENCE you need your heads read. EA is running a BUSINESS. Everytime they wipe someones stats they create anomosity & risk losing MONEY. Now what business is going to do that based on a 'hunch'? Common sense says that they only wipe stats based on PROOF.

smiley is a stat padder & probably a hack & he got what was coming to him

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-01-26 20:49:11)

Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
why the fuck do we care about this, who cares if he pads or not jsut have fun and play bf2 and stop worrying he is  going to outrank u in 10 hours

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-01-26 20:53:58)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
what Maj.Do said...
slidero
asgdsgagggdg
S4INT05
+1|6731|79605, TX

dano13 wrote:

it's all about the bling
and dem dubz! w00t!

https://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/292/14/retardsspinnas.jpg
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire

Flyboy63 wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

Stop fucking complaining when you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF HIM CHEATING.  Padder gets thrown around these forums like a drunk chick at a frat party, and I'm so sick of these bullshit posts about padders when there's no evidence.  Stop trying to dig shit up that is non existent ffs.
lol..so EA reset his stats as they HAD ABSOLUTLEY NO PROOF THAT HE WAS CHEATING????

your a moron..
You sir, are a moron.  I was talking about people complaining about other players when they have no evidence of cheating - i.e., the guy making 5,000 points in one day.  I'm sure EA had a bunch of reasons to wipe the guy initially you retard, I was simply pointing out that he got called a padder for making 5 k points so quickly, when the guy who accused him of this had NO PROOF that he was doing anything wrong.

Please don't sling around insults when you don't understand what in the hell you're talking about.

P.S. - it's "you're" for you are - not your (as in posessive).  Moron.
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA

TehSeraphim wrote:

Flyboy63 wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

Stop fucking complaining when you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF HIM CHEATING.  Padder gets thrown around these forums like a drunk chick at a frat party, and I'm so sick of these bullshit posts about padders when there's no evidence.  Stop trying to dig shit up that is non existent ffs.
lol..so EA reset his stats as they HAD ABSOLUTLEY NO PROOF THAT HE WAS CHEATING????

your a moron..
You sir, are a moron.  I was talking about people complaining about other players when they have no evidence of cheating - i.e., the guy making 5,000 points in one day.  I'm sure EA had a bunch of reasons to wipe the guy initially you retard, I was simply pointing out that he got called a padder for making 5 k points so quickly, when the guy who accused him of this had NO PROOF that he was doing anything wrong.

Please don't sling around insults when you don't understand what in the hell you're talking about.

fuck  , i just remembered english finals tommorrow.  grammer!!!! noo!!!! i suck at grammer...
razz
+7|6683|Australia

TehSeraphim wrote:

Flyboy63 wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

your a moron..

I concur with TehSeraphim. STFU and mind your own business.
Phuker
+0|6667
I think pretty much everyone here would be agreed that if they had spent 1050 hours playing BF2 since July 2005 and had a global score of 205,000 give or take a couple of thousand that you would be up there with the best.

For you to have worked that long and hard in a 6 month period then have your stats wiped with no serious explaination is seriously screwed. Smiley plays the game like a hell of a lot of other people that are up in the elite sector. They are just too damn good cause they don't have anything better to do. Pro-gamers are like that, some even make a good living off it and i wouldn't be surprised if Smiley was one of them.

Personally if this was me and i had of worked that hard to become a pro-gamer and the game maker decided to reset my stats wtihout any proof i would be calling my solicitors / lawyers.

Anyone else here feel the same?
MunTer
+0|6667
Thanks to those of you that actually play with Smiley and other plus members and have commented about true events. As apposed to the no nothings that make false and grossly misleading statments about someone you know nothing about. (your acusation slinging shows your lack of good character)
For people to not understand how you can make 5k in 2 days. This just states that you are clueless.
Your skill level is obviously at a point where you pressume you are a good player, and if anyone can score more or faster than you is they must be obviously stat padding or using hax.
In Australia we call that the tall poppy syndrome and it is pathetic.

As for aledgidly using aim bot.. hence the key word aledgidly.. Not true cause if he had been he would of been kicked from PLUS clan.

As for Smileys situation I will not comment on that as that is his place not mine.
He has received another email which still doesnot give a definative answer as to why he had his stats wiped.

I am personally digusted with a community that pressumes guilt before it has been proven.
And I am even more disgusted with EA as there actions are just outright disgusting.

If they feel they can strip someone of upwards of 1000 hrs work due to a few complaints by jealous people.
Then give the poor guy the most grey and undefinitive answer I have read yet. Shame on you and your wand of power EA.

I took the time to breifly anlyse all existing 2nd Lieutenant's
And all of these people have practically identical stats (hours to score) to that of smiley's with differences in more time in there kiling tool of choice.

So people try discussing what you know rather than what you think. Anyone can make up lies!!

The fact that in 2 days he has scored 5 k just illustrates that he obviously has the skill and knowledge to score like that on a regular basis. And hence why he was the first person in Australia to go to 2nd Lieutenant.

One thing Ive allways believed is that it takes a Great player to recognize another Great player because you will both understand how such things can be done. And will not jump to conclusions of cheats, hax and padding.
Guttridge
+0|6690

TehSeraphim wrote:

i take it your a padder then??? dickhead

EA really should notice these things, and realise its always the fuckin aussies!!!!
razz
+7|6683|Australia

Guttridge wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

EA really should notice these things, and realise its always the fuckin aussies!!!!
It's not always the fucking Aussie you piece of shit. Don't generalise a whole country for what a group of people did. If a group of Ethiopeans were stat padding I wouldn't say your entire country were a bunch of stat padders. So STFU you fucking moron. Australians aren't the only ones that stat pad.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia

MunTer wrote:

Thanks to those of you that actually play with Smiley and other plus members and have commented about true events. As apposed to the no nothings that make false and grossly misleading statments about someone you know nothing about. (your acusation slinging shows your lack of good character)
For people to not understand how you can make 5k in 2 days. This just states that you are clueless.
Your skill level is obviously at a point where you pressume you are a good player, and if anyone can score more or faster than you is they must be obviously stat padding or using hax.
In Australia we call that the tall poppy syndrome and it is pathetic.

As for aledgidly using aim bot.. hence the key word aledgidly.. Not true cause if he had been he would of been kicked from PLUS clan.

As for Smileys situation I will not comment on that as that is his place not mine.
He has received another email which still doesnot give a definative answer as to why he had his stats wiped.

I am personally digusted with a community that pressumes guilt before it has been proven.
And I am even more disgusted with EA as there actions are just outright disgusting.

If they feel they can strip someone of upwards of 1000 hrs work due to a few complaints by jealous people.
Then give the poor guy the most grey and undefinitive answer I have read yet. Shame on you and your wand of power EA.

I took the time to breifly anlyse all existing 2nd Lieutenant's
And all of these people have practically identical stats (hours to score) to that of smiley's with differences in more time in there kiling tool of choice.

So people try discussing what you know rather than what you think. Anyone can make up lies!!

The fact that in 2 days he has scored 5 k just illustrates that he obviously has the skill and knowledge to score like that on a regular basis. And hence why he was the first person in Australia to go to 2nd Lieutenant.

One thing Ive allways believed is that it takes a Great player to recognize another Great player because you will both understand how such things can be done. And will not jump to conclusions of cheats, hax and padding.
well put have played with yoursely,smiley and others and have some experience(if not skill) and have never seen anything untoward from any1.i think every1 should give smiley a break.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6705

razz wrote:

Guttridge wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

It's not always the fucking Aussie you piece of shit. Don't generalise a whole country for what a group of people did. If a group of Ethiopeans were stat padding I wouldn't say your entire country were a bunch of stat padders. So STFU you fucking moron. Australians aren't the only ones that stat pad.
I agree us Aussies actually have a higher standard set for oursleves and plus theres only been two cases of aussies caught stat padding on these forums but yet i can find a hundred americans being reported at the ranked server forums so what does that say to you mate so how about getting some fact mate before you open your mouth and dribble shit and show how small a IQ you have (i bet hes one of those ones who failed his IQ test)
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6711|Kangarooland

Flyboy63 wrote:

dewy wrote:

I recenlty attended a lan party which Smiley also attended, I was seated next to him for the duration of the lan and I can vouch for the fact he does not cheat or pad, I was on him team and when dead watching his screen and I would have noticed if something was up, in one map he has brought in approx 120points until everyone lost inerest and went onto other games, bf2 not being such a popular game at the lan, so jealous people, please dont point accusations unless you have proff/know the person personally, Also, smiley does NOT have all those badges that the page shows, its a bug in the bf2s profiles page.
So you never saw him stat padding on ONE occassion..so what? Doesnt mean he hasnt done it other times.

And for those of you who say EA wipe peoples stats all the time based on NO EVIDENCE you need your heads read. EA is running a BUSINESS. Everytime they wipe someones stats they create anomosity & risk losing MONEY. Now what business is going to do that based on a 'hunch'? Common sense says that they only wipe stats based on PROOF.

smiley is a stat padder & probably a hack & he got what was coming to him
have a look at this guys stats, and it will tell you why he his carrying on like a testicle on a transvestite. he sucks, he padds and he sucks.  he is the kind of bloke who camps an uncappable flag and still ends up with more deaths then kills.

the 2 posts previous to mine say it all and very well i might add.

now stfu u useless pricks, stop making and replying threads u have no idea about and go attempt to get some skills... single player might b a good start, even better why dont u fuck off completely from our community and go play WoW.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

Guttridge wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

omg you IIIIdiot!
https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7694/face7cl3xq.jpg

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-01-27 04:48:17)

Sluggit
+3|6719|Sweden
How can you say he cheats when his SPM “only”is 4, 19??

If you not have been on this forum fore long you don’t know what happened when FistFullofClams got reset twice in September.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1687

He came back with a SPM on 11……..

“I gotten 11 spm but that was like for my first game from reset but it went down as i played to like 7 till i got reset ”

Reeltoo has 5, 3 in SPM

If he was cheating before, well I don’t know but now I don’t think so!!!!!

Does Reeltoo cheat, no way I play with him a lot!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
played a couple of rounds with the +plus guys again just now, they ruled the round ( i was on the same side thankfully)! smiley was there too, i was even in the same squad as him, also in his APC, boy, does he rack up kills!
whatever said and done, he is a darn good player.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6714|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

pokerplaya wrote:

MunTer wrote:

well put have played with yoursely,smiley and others and have some experience(if not skill) and have never seen anything untoward from any1.i think every1 should give smiley a break.
Wait, so is it their position that EA wiped his stats unjustly (i.e. without proof)?  I find that extreamely hard to believe.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

Guttridge wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

omg you IIIIdiot!
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7694/face7cl3xq.jpg
That's my forum joke...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard