CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

.Sup wrote:

Damn, I didn't want to write "only", I really didn't. Was so careful I didn't write only at the end "this is a browser for black people" but obviously I wasn't careful enough not to put that word at the end of "this browser is for white people".
That convey's a different message. I guess you realise the importance of that word in the context it's being used in.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

SirSchloppy wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Damn, I didn't want to write "only", I really didn't. Was so careful I didn't write only at the end "this is a browser for black people" but obviously I wasn't careful enough not to put that word at the end of "this browser is for white people".
That convey's a different message. I guess you realise the importance of that word in the context it's being used in.
Yes I do realize the importance of that word. REALLY didn't want to put "only" at the end of my sentence
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
as long as she's like this i'm down with it:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/RachelSmithUSO.jpg/800px-RachelSmithUSO.jpg

inb4idhititlikethefistofanangrygod
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Who cares?  People are always going to develop and market things for a specific audience.  Get over it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

http://blackbirdhome.com/
At least give us the link to try it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

lowing wrote:

anyone else wanna side with young skywalker here, in his belief that it is accepted that no double standard exists in America with regards to race?
Anyone else wanna answer my questions directed to lowing? He seems unwilling to.

Probably thinks I'm typing this from a black browser myself.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/jedi.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6547|the best galaxy

usmarine wrote:

dont forget the blackuweather

IT'S GOIN' RAIN! best laugh of the day.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

as long as she's like this i'm down with it:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ithUSO.jpg

inb4idhititlikethefistofanangrygod
She's got a manly grip on that sharpie.. she'd break it off.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
How come when a black person is good at a sport, they are automatically the "Tiger Woods" of that sport? And how come in chess does the white piece go first? And how come in pool does the game end when the black ball is knocked in the hole? And how come ink is black and the paper is white? Why is 'white bread' more popular than pumpernickel. Why is it when you burn white pine it turns black? why do they always lay more white tiles than black ones in the bathroom? Why don't we wear white after labour day but black is good all year long? It's getting so it's just obvious that there is SOME kind of conspiracy going on. And one more thing Why is angel food cake white, and devil's food cake black?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
pendulum.

it will settle, and along the way people from both sides of the divide will cry

but for now, it's a pendulum.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the browser they use but by the search engine they use.
Hah.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-12-14 17:30:15)

argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States
KIIILLLLL WHITEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!! 
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Much ado about nothing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508

Kmarion wrote:

Much ado about nothing.
Shakespeare was white.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Canadianloser wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Much ado about nothing.
Shakespeare was white.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Even now, very now, an old black ram is tupping your white ewe.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Tupping?

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Roc18 wrote:

How come when a black person is good at a sport, they are automatically the "Tiger Woods" of that sport? And how come in chess does the white piece go first? And how come in pool does the game end when the black ball is knocked in the hole? And how come ink is black and the paper is white? Why is 'white bread' more popular than pumpernickel. Why is it when you burn white pine it turns black? why do they always lay more white tiles than black ones in the bathroom? Why don't we wear white after labour day but black is good all year long? It's getting so it's just obvious that there is SOME kind of conspiracy going on. And one more thing Why is angel food cake white, and devil's food cake black?
Notice how in snooker the black ball is worth the most points

Spoiler (highlight to read):
But the white ball makes it do all the work
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6222|Brisneyland
What about China town, shut that bad boy down right away. Its their choice to make a black web browser. It doesnt affect you. Start a white support group if you can be bothered, but no one would join coz we really dont care.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6742|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Lowing...

............................................________
....................................,.-??...................``~.,
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,
.........................,/...............................................?:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:?........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

And the point of this thread was again?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

Burwhale the Avenger wrote:

Dont like them, then dont use them. Who cares!
ok well don't like white only water fountains then don't use them, who cares
yes but these things you mention are not law or government imposed.  well except for the college stuff and holidays.

they are just recognizing...not segregating due to hate.
What can I say... usmarine speaks the truth!

Lowing, you live in a society where freedom of expression is allowed and as a result you have to put up with a lot of stuff that will grate on your sensibilities. This kind of stuff is not Government sanctioned, the minute it is you have clear grounds to shout form the rooftops but until then just suck it up man. And besides, about 95% of everything in the modern media has been white-orientated for the last 60 years... do you not think Black Americans were sick of watching soap operas about rich white people? Maybe this kind of shit is a little payback!?
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
Lowing dust off the Constitution and read the first amendment.

And yes there is a double standard in this country whats your point? Your telling me that if whites were placed in the same position as the blacks were 150 years ago we wouldn't be the same today?

Honestly this double standard issue you bring up isn't anything new and most have reached the conclusion that time not bitching solves the issue.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6625
he says it best for me;

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

JahManRed wrote:

I am perplexed. How on one hand Black people can complain about not living in an inclusive society yet continue to create exclusive stuff.

On the other hand, this is not the entire black populous of American clubbing together to create this browser. Its a handful of ppl.

Lowing you have a habit of tarring everyone with the same brush.............Some white guys create the KKK. Doesn't mean every white person has a hand in its creation.
Yer right, however no one is protesting this. Let there be a "whites" web browser and tell me it would not be a controversy and my argument is dead. If you can not honestly say that no one would care and it would be accepted, then my argument stands.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

the big question....could you tell me about these clubs existance without googling for them? OR did you just go fishing and hope ya caught one?

These are not whites only clubs. They are nationality clubs.

Black is not a nation, in fact Africa is not a nation. Not to mention the fact that probably 99.9 % of all "African-Americans" have never been there.
the fuck are you talking about?  i was simply responding to this.

Wreckognize wrote:

Not like us whites label ourselves as Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, or anything like that.
there is a difference. You do not hear anyone other than racial minorities engaging in such non-sense. THey do this to be seporate in society. Then bitch when they think they are recognized as seporate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard