beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6797

swaziland?
that guy's my hero
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6848|Finland
18k revives? Improved blazin bot id say.

And btw, hes got a nice amount of time on maps -_- And 81 hours on ground defence? Woah...

Last edited by Landepaukku (2006-01-25 13:53:39)

TC><Injecter
+4|6839|Berlin, Germany
Strange award collection.... Noe MEC or China Ribbons but WCR?!
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6679|Iceland
Last battle on 31/12 '05.

What happened then?

What misfortune did the new year bring him
DuVeL
+2|6680|New Gitland, the Netherlands
He has no unlocks aswell
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6788
he has been commander for 96 hours, but no staff oficer ribbon? that is weird
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6807|Barrington, RI
he only plays karkand.  even r00fus had better map stats than that.  this guy hasn't even played half the maps in regular BF2.  i can see how he would rack up the wins for the WCR.  he has his navy cross and expert ground defense so that means that he plays nothing but karkand as the USMC practicaly guarnteeing a high win/loss ratio.
Erkut.hv
+124|6746|California
Yeah, all but 3 hours of 475+ are in karkand. What's the point of playing the game if you won't change it up even a little?
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6788
With Dec 31st as his last battle I'm sure his account got locked like |ccc||planewhore and 23mm.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6762
Yeah I think his accout get booted.
pieters_1
+0|6677
booted? so not.
why in the hell would he be booted, whatever it's unique (not a medic whore look at his combat scores too)
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6751|Vermont
What the hell is this concept of map stats?  Who cares if he only plays Karkand?  If you look at my stats I really only play Karkand, Sharqi, and Mashtuur.  There is no rule saying that people have to play all of the maps.  I only play city maps because I don't enjoy the others.  Apparently this guy enjoys only Karkand.  This isn't directed at anyone in particular, I'm just finally fed up with people calling others "city map" or "Karkand" whores.  [/rant].

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard