Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|4365|Croatia
PES 09 7/10 for singleplayer but when you gather around with your buddies and play tournament or two eating loads of cheetos and drinkin' beer have a few laughs it's priceless!
jord
Member
+2,382|5296|The North, beyond the wall.
Far Cry 2, 7/10


Fun to play for an hour at most each session.
phishman420
Banned
+821|4299
Bf2 - 9/10
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|5299|Disaster Free Zone

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Red Alert 3 - 0/10 Hate the concept, hate the gameplay, hate the graphics, just hate the game.
Why the hell were you even playing it then?
I was given the game by a friend who loves it, we played a few lan games, I hated it and haven't played it since.

Fat_Swinub wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

BF2 - 8/10 Still the best game in existence, even with it's flaws.
"best game in existence, 8/10" -DrunkFace, expert game reviewer.
As miggle said, the game's not perfect. There are just too many bugs, glitches and flaws to be even considered giving it a 10. Then there are some obvious balancing issues needed, graphics need improving and some game play elements I would love to see in the game which just aren't there, which brings the score down again and why it only gets an 8. But it is still my favourite and most enjoyable game to play which makes it "Still the best game in existence" in my opinion.

I'm also a very harsh critic of everything and will almost never give perfect scores for anything as there is always room for improvement.

EDIT:
Oblivion - 6/10
Dislike the leveling system, the quest reward system, the monster difficulty system, the huge empty never ending wilderness (Thank fucking god for quick travel) or the oblivion gates, but still enjoyable if I'm int he right mood.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-12-11 12:06:46)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|5312|The Ville
Madden 09

9.3/10

Football is always fun.

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-12-11 13:25:48)

Longbow
Member
+163|5264|Odessa, Ukraine
L4D - fucking horrible, 1/10. Guns are unbelievebly unrealustic. Compared to this game, BF2 is goddamn tactical simulator for army.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|5392|Noizyland

Longbow wrote:

L4D - fucking horrible, 1/10. Guns are unbelievebly unrealustic. Compared to this game, BF2 is goddamn tactical simulator for army.
Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. The realism in this game is shocking. I mean a disese able to turn people into zombies? Hah! What about the boss infected? How does rabies turn someone into a wall jumping nightmare, or a fat explody guy who can vomit at will - don't even get me started on a fifty foot tongue or the freakin' hulk.

IT'S A GAME YA DUMBASS! It's not a combat simulator, it's a zombie game.

(Yeah I'm a fanboy but who the fuck buys a zombie game and complains about realism?)

Last game I played was Crysis Warhead. It's okay, music was better than the first but I thought the first was better overall. I find it wan't really all that convincing, I mean the big walkers in the first game were near unstoppable monsters, Psycho killed a couple just for fun. The massive alien warship in Warhead is only pretty much seen from a distance which deminishes the huge scale of the thing that was so impressive in the first one. Hey, it was a rushed game to keep people interested in Crysis and as it was it was okay. Having "Sykes Mod" written in the corner of the screen didn't actually give me great faith in the developer actually wanting to make something decent rather than just a tacked-on waste of a couple of hours.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
GR34
Member
+215|5163|ALBERTA> CANADA
The boons game. You get 4 26's of boons then tape one in ither hadn then drink them down when u finish one one u get a ne wone taped on ther it sux especially when you have to take a piss and have no access to your hands
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,804|5389|USA

Left 4 Dead: 10/10

I know it isn't a perfect (or very long) game in itself, but it does the best job of recreating the atmosphere of that genre that I've seen in any other game as of yet. What can I say, the ear candy won me over.
Longbow
Member
+163|5264|Odessa, Ukraine

Ty wrote:

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. The realism in this game is shocking. I mean a disese able to turn people into zombies? Hah! What about the boss infected? How does rabies turn someone into a wall jumping nightmare, or a fat explody guy who can vomit at will - don't even get me started on a fifty foot tongue or the freakin' hulk.
I said what I exactly disliked - unrealistic guns.

Ty wrote:

IT'S A GAME YA DUMBASS! It's not a combat simulator, it's a zombie game.
Zombie games can't have well done weapons?

Ty wrote:

(Yeah I'm a fanboy but who the fuck buys a zombie game and complains about realism?)
Torrented that PoS, I kind of expected that game to be crap. I wasnt wrong.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|4961

Longbow wrote:

Ty wrote:

IT'S A GAME YA DUMBASS! It's not a combat simulator, it's a zombie game.
Zombie games can't have well done weapons?
The weapons are very well done. The sound and looks are pretty damn good, and they fit the style of gameplay perfectly. Where┬┤s the sense in a M16 with 30 rounds, jammin every few minutes? The weapons are made to equal the mighty zombies hordes. Doing it "realistic" would just fuck up the balance which would result in lesser zombies attacking you, which would decrease the action.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,859|5249|949

COD WaW.  Good game, probably 7/10.  I love the guns.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,804|5389|USA

Ty wrote:

don't even get me started on a fifty foot tongue
I think the smoker uses entrails.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5086
Red Alert 3: 92.

Fucking epic.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|4961

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ty wrote:

don't even get me started on a fifty foot tongue
I think the smoker uses entrails.
Dude, thats just nasty!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5282|NT, like Mick Dundee

Longbow wrote:

Torrented that PoS, I kind of expected that game to be crap. I wasnt wrong.
You missed the point of the game then.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Longbow
Member
+163|5264|Odessa, Ukraine

Flecco wrote:

You missed the point of the game then.
If I find that guns in the certain game are crap or extremly unrealistic (50 round mags, pin-point accuracy), I consider this game is crap.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|4614|Belgium

Longbow wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You missed the point of the game then.
If I find that guns in the certain game are crap or extremly unrealistic (50 round mags, pin-point accuracy), I consider this game is crap.
Wrong high standards, you're supposed to just enjoy games not go OMG REALISM !!!!1!!1!1...
Dookie0119
Member
+43|4396

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Wrong high standards, you're supposed to just enjoy games not go OMG REALISM !!!!1!!1!1...
Good Point.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5155|Long Island, New York
lol, expecting a zombie co-op game to have realism.

Funniest thing I've heard all day!
Kez
Member
+778|4321|London, UK

Longbow wrote:

Ty wrote:

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. The realism in this game is shocking. I mean a disese able to turn people into zombies? Hah! What about the boss infected? How does rabies turn someone into a wall jumping nightmare, or a fat explody guy who can vomit at will - don't even get me started on a fifty foot tongue or the freakin' hulk.
I said what I exactly disliked - unrealistic guns.

Ty wrote:

IT'S A GAME YA DUMBASS! It's not a combat simulator, it's a zombie game.
Zombie games can't have well done weapons?

Ty wrote:

(Yeah I'm a fanboy but who the fuck buys a zombie game and complains about realism?)
Torrented that PoS, I kind of expected that game to be crap. I wasnt wrong.
lmfao like a Zombie Apocalypse is realistic..
pndragon26
Member
+23|5304
Fallout 3 = 7/10
Far Cry 2 = 4/10
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5282|NT, like Mick Dundee

Longbow wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You missed the point of the game then.
If I find that guns in the certain game are crap or extremly unrealistic (50 round mags, pin-point accuracy), I consider this game is crap.
Not that.

You torrented a game that is based around co-op gameplay with other people...

.... Wat?

Also: Dark Crusade + DoW an Winter Assault = 8.5/10. Pretty damn awesome. Not as crazy as CoH but pretty crazy.

Relic really are a studio to watch tbh.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-12-13 15:35:55)

Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,804|5389|USA

What's all this about unrealistic guns? If anyone has that complaint about L4D, they need to be on ArmA and stfu.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-12-13 19:49:53)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5282|NT, like Mick Dundee

I'd be more worried about the idea of using two pistols at the same time and expecting to hit anything more than 10m away.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard