jord
+2,382|6682|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm not trying to do anything other than invalidate all ig's points from now onwards with as little words as possible. Just like he fucked up my point yesterday.

I'm like a woman when it comes to grudges, ig, you cuntassasian
phishman420
Banned
+821|5685
Germans > Brits
jord
Ig aren't your permabanned for being a cunt?

Reporting in 3 2 1
phishman420
Banned
+821|5685
jord
Don't try and make me feel bad, you disobeyed me yesteday, you are hereby kicked from wootsauce.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
I can tell you right now that no DMV agent is going to take your bride. The $200 dollars or whatever that you are willing to give them isn't worth them loosing their job, especially in Americans state of economy right now.

And you saying that you can drive better then half of DC. I thought I was a good driver when I first got my license.. Now looking back on it, I couldn't drive worth shit.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6451|Chicago, IL

LT.Victim wrote:

I can tell you right now that no DMV agent is going to take your bride. The $200 dollars or whatever that you are willing to give them isn't worth them loosing their job, especially in Americans state of economy right now.

And you saying that you can drive better then half of DC. I thought I was a good driver when I first got my license.. Now looking back on it, I couldn't drive worth shit.
Have you been to DC?  If its anything like Chicago, you could close your eyes and hit the gas and still be more in control of the vehicle than most of those idiots out there.

But nothing beats experience behind the wheel, use the two months to shore up your skills
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6573|Mountains of NC

offer a dirty sanchez
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6406|dm_maidenhead

LT.Victim wrote:

But would they be his bride?
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Wait 2 months
No
How are u gonna get inusred if you're not old enough to legally drive? dick
jord

bennisboy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Wait 2 months
No

He's not?
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

No

He's not?
Well, he'd be pretty fucked when he has an accident.
Not a "legal" license
No insurance

You're looking at a lot of jail time, and a driving ban, which will be longer than 2 months
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6582|Columbus, OH

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

He's not?
Not a "legal" license
No insurance

You're looking at a lot of jail time, and a driving ban, which will be longer than 2 months
Again drive drunk. No insurance, no license, court dates, etc...it doesn't stop drunk bastards from getting behind wheel.
jord

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

He's not?
Not a "legal" license
No insurance

Well the chances are that in 2 months he isn't going to have an accident. After all, he's better than 98% of people that have already passed their tests...
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

He's not?
Not a "legal" license
No insurance

Well the chances are that in 2 months he isn't going to have an accident. After all, he's better than 98% of people that have already passed their tests...
Most people do have accidents within that time frame of passing their test, because they think they are better drivers than they really are, but they have no experience
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5706|College Park, MD

bennisboy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Wait 2 months
No
I'm insured already, you have to be even with a learner's permit. Calm down old man.

@Mitch yes I know how to do 3-point turns, parallel park, stop at stop signs, etc. It's not that fucking hard, you make it sound like I'm trying to pilot a space shuttle.

And why is it illegal to try and bribe someone? It's not like I'm putting a gun to their head and forcing them to accept it.

@Bennis I'm old enough to legally drive, but you have to have a learner's permit for a minimum of 6 months before taking the full license test.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2008-12-03 13:51:06)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5795|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

No
I'm insured already, you have to be even with a learner's permit. Calm down old man.

@Mitch yes I know how to do 3-point turns, parallel park, stop at stop signs, etc. It's not that fucking hard, you make it sound like I'm trying to pilot a space shuttle.

And why is it illegal to try and bribe someone? It's not like I'm putting a gun to their head and forcing them to accept it.

@Bennis I'm old enough to legally drive, but you have to have a learner's permit for a minimum of 6 months before taking the full license test.
Well it's illegal for them to accept the bribe and do what you are saying.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

Why not just wait it out like everyone else in your position?

Also, you could be the best driver in the world, but it's the other fuckers that will cause an accident, just don't think that because you're a decent driver, that you're impervious to accidents.

Last edited by Gooners (2008-12-03 15:01:06)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Gooners wrote:

just don't think that because you're a decent driver, that you're impervious to accidents.
I don't
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

just don't think that because you're a decent driver, that you're impervious to accidents.
I don't

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I can drive better than half of DC.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California
i had my permit for 8 months, i could have gotten my license when i turned 16, but no i waited 3 months cause i was a good boy. just wait you illegal immigrant.

jkjkjk
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6512

jord wrote:

Don't try and make me feel bad, you disobeyed me yesteday, you are hereby kicked from wootsauce.
hail MSXC
o/
Defiance
+438|6675

So, I'm getting my license in a week. I could care less outside getting between schools. It's great taking a passive attitude about it, too many people see it as some sort of necessary rite of passage. I'd wait until 18 to not have to deal with driver's ed laws if I didn't have to get in between 2 schools everyday.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Defiance wrote:

So, I'm getting my license in a week. I could care less outside getting between schools. It's great taking a passive attitude about it, too many people see it as some sort of necessary rite of passage. I'd wait until 18 to not have to deal with driver's ed laws if I didn't have to get in between 2 schools everyday.
It's a matter of convenience for me. There's only one real mass transit thing near my house, and it's a bus that comes every 30 minutes. Let's say I wanna go to see a movie with my friends in Silver Spring (a town in the DC area). I'd have to take that bus, pray that it's coming soon rather than later, take a 10 minute bus ride to the metro, then take a 30 minute ride on the train to Silver Spring, then find my way to the movies. So that's anywhere from 45 minutes to over an hour of transit.

Or I can just drive for 25 minutes.

And god forbid I have to go to my friend's house in Virginia where, AFAIK, I can't get to by mass transit.

I honestly wouldn't care as much about getting a car if I lived near the Metro or in the city (be it DC, Bethesda, Clarendon, or Silver Spring)

@Gooners, did I say I was accident prone? If anything I implied that, at least in my opinion, I wouldn't be likely to cause an accident.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2008-12-03 16:38:54)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

omg have a fucking cry every 30 minutes for a bus is heaps! before i got my licence i had to travel THREE hours on public transport to see anyone/do anything

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard