Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

rammunition wrote:

Home wrote:

rammunition wrote:

lets hope its Russia/China that eradicate the U.S terrorists with nuclear weapons
Because those countries are so much better in terms of liberty and human rights, right?
100% correct
Wrong.

The USA might be as bad as the USSR was when it came to foreign policy and diplomacy, but I don't remember any gulags being erected in Wyoming or Alabama. I can't remember anything the USA has done internally to match China's treatment of its citizens during the 'Cultural Revolution'. The USA might be a cunt to any country/people/organisation that fuck with it, but that's the way almost every superpower in history has acted.

That's how they become superpowers. Once they stop being cunts to everybody they tend to lose superpower status fast.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York

Flecco wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Home wrote:

Because those countries are so much better in terms of liberty and human rights, right?
100% correct
Wrong.

The USA might be as bad as the USSR was when it came to foreign policy and diplomacy, but I don't remember any gulags being erected in Wyoming or Alabama. I can't remember anything the USA has done internally to match China's treatment of its citizens during the 'Cultural Revolution'. The USA might be a cunt to any country/people/organisation that fuck with it, but that's the way almost every superpower in history has acted.

That's how they become superpowers. Once they stop being cunts to everybody they tend to lose superpower status fast.
The fact that he actually posted that pretty much proves what everyone has been thinking - he's doing nothing here but trolling.

Seriously, the US as bad as China when it comes to liberty and human rights? I lol'd.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

Poseidon wrote:

Seriously, the US as bad as China when it comes to liberty and human rights? I lol'd.
Free Tibet!

lol (but srsly tho, free them...)
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6564|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Flecco wrote:

rammunition wrote:

100% correct
Wrong.

The fact that he actually posted that pretty much proves what everyone has been thinking - he's doing nothing here but trolling.

He is a method actor tbh.  On the internets.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6686|UK
stop soiling my good name.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

m3thod wrote:

Lolwat.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6731

Flecco wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Lolwat.
"method" actor... lol
Love is the answer
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876
lets hope this is the out come of these "dirty bomb" attacks

https://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k382/ramunited/noamerica5-1.png

the day it happens, there will be world peace, done by whoever, it will bring peace on planet earth

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p2032818
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k382 … ica5-1.png

the day it happens, there will be world peace, done by whoever, it will bring peace on planet earth

Yeah, I'd love for a country to put the US completely under the water on it's exact borders with Canada and Mexico. Can't wait.

It's pretty funny how you don't even respond to the posts which completely debunk your crackpot theories/accusations. Guess what would kill your trolling ways, Eh?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6731

rammunition wrote:

I know you're retarded but could you explain the color chart... ?
everyone ignores you(except for me in this instance...lol) but you do know you're a pointless troll right?
Love is the answer
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I know you're retarded but could you explain the color chart... ?
everyone ignores you(except for me in this instance...lol) but you do know you're a pointless troll right?
can't remember what the colours stand for, might have been the GDP of countries or something. i couldn't find a clean map to edit, this being the best

Last edited by rammunition (2008-12-05 05:22:39)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/1984_fictious_world_map.png

its the map of the world from 1984 with the US removed.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ld_map.png

its the map of the world from 1984 with the US removed.
hhhmmmmmmmmmm  i still prefer my map
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What I think is also incredibly humorous is that he condones the use of a dirty bomb attack on the US, which would target civilians and innocent people, not a military installation. The same thing he accuses the US of doing. Nevermind the fact that it wouldn't even come moderately close to taking out the US as a whole.

I mean come on, if you're going to troll, atleast do it correctly.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-12-06 12:57:13)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Ramm, you do realise that war existed before the USA was around. It's not like War is a US invention used for the past 100 years by them....

Second, read up on the invasion of Okinawa during WW2. Dropping a nuke saved countless lives.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

Flecco wrote:

Ramm, you do realise that war existed before the USA was around. It's not like War is a US invention used for the past 100 years by them....

Second, read up on the invasion of Okinawa during WW2. Dropping a nuke saved countless lives.
Nah you see, that was a terrorist attack apparently, he doesn't see the whole 'save more lives than lost' part.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5876

Flecco wrote:

Ramm, you do realise that war existed before the USA was around. It's not like War is a US invention used for the past 100 years by them.....
America was founded upon terrorism, america has got its power by using terrorism, Still today America uses terrorism. without terrorism america would be doomed. You heard the saying "live by the sword die by the sword", that is whats going to happen to america
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6121|eXtreme to the maX
You're thinking of genocide.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

rammunition wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Ramm, you do realise that war existed before the USA was around. It's not like War is a US invention used for the past 100 years by them.....
America was founded upon terrorism, america has got its power by using terrorism, Still today America uses terrorism. without terrorism america would be doomed. You heard the saying "live by the sword die by the sword", that is whats going to happen to america
The current UK dynasty rose to power by invading and conquering the locals with little thought to their welfare.

They oppressed the indigenous population for centuries, almost completely obliterating all traces of their culture and language. I can continue but I cbf arguing with somebody so....

Well, wrong. You are systematically targeting the USA and Israel while ignoring the crimes of every single other nation, state, culture, religion and people.

Bad shit happens. How do you think those in power retain their power when it's under assault from others who wish to take it? There is no such thing as a perfect government. Democracy works on the principle not of voting the best person or best political party into power, but to keep the worst of them out of power.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flecco wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Flecco wrote:

The current UK dynasty rose to power by invading and conquering the locals with little thought to their welfare.

They oppressed the indigenous population for centuries, almost completely obliterating all traces of their culture and language. I can continue but I cbf arguing with somebody so....

Well, wrong. You are systematically targeting the USA and Israel while ignoring the crimes of every single other nation, state, culture, religion and people.

Bad shit happens. How do you think those in power retain their power when it's under assault from others who wish to take it? There is no such thing as a perfect government. Democracy works on the principle not of voting the best person or best political party into power, but to keep the worst of them out of power.
Ssssssh! Facts confuse rammunition. Wouldn't wanna make his little mind explode under all the pressure of knowing he's wrong, would we?

...Actually, in that case, continue.

Seriously, how he thinks GB is innocent of any wrongdoings throughout it's history is so beyond laughable.

Summed it up right there. gg, Flecz.
icecold2510
+31|6308

rammunition wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Osama bin laden must be your father or something.

Your from the middle east or southwest Asia, world of some crazy muslim extremists, and your one of them. Fact

Oh, and Ramm, what was the 9/11 attacks? Not a terrorist attack but an attack by a 'good' group according to you?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485

icecold2510 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Your from the middle east or southwest Asia, world of some crazy muslim extremists, and your one of them. Fact

Oh, and Ramm, what was the 9/11 attacks? Not a terrorist attack but an attack by a 'good' group according to you?

You do not perpetuate the stereotype of a semi-intelligent American. "Fact".
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
icecold2510
+31|6308

Uzique wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I said some didn't I.
I didn't say all muslims are extremists. fact.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485

icecold2510 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

I said some didn't I.
Extremism exists worldwide, not only in that Middle-Eastern dustbowl that you insist on bombing into oblivion.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
icecold2510
+31|6308

Uzique wrote:

icecold2510 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I said some didn't I.
Extremism exists worldwide, not only in that Middle-Eastern dustbowl that you insist on bombing into oblivion.
No doubt, but where are most of the muslim extremists attacks located? I don't see any in America, Canada, and the likes. Have you?

And where did I say bomb them into oblivion?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard