Parker
isteal
+1,452|3564|The Gem Saloon
use a mans razor, tbh.


it doesnt get much closer than that.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

The Sheriff wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

http://garyswholesaleinc.com/GarysCusto … /RAZER.jpg
Razor blades.
Personally I think the Mach 3 is better. And yes, I've bought the Gillette Fusion (the new one) but the classic Mach 3 is still better imfo. Then again, the cheap disposable razors also do the job. Well I guess it's all down to personal preference really, alot of people I know use the electric shavers. Nah, doesn't quite cut it for me. One thing that's pissed me off is that I decided to do a "box" for a few weeks when I was younger, and now that part of my face, it grows slightly differently than the rest, so when it grows, it can look abit uneven at times, which is why I just stay as clean as possible these days. Maybe a 'lil stubble.

Shaving is just annoying these days
He's just being emo mokingtosh, he doesn't need them to shave he's like 15 I think.
butthole tbh
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

scissors

no, infact, use a spoon. right parker
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3659|Gogledd Cymru

I use Veet tbf.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

The Sheriff wrote:

I use Veet tbf.
northeners...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,608|3791|London, England

Parker wrote:

use a mans razor, tbh.


it doesnt get much closer than that.
Parker may be experienced in a lot of things, but we've seen his beard, shaving is something he is very much still a n00b at. The only word that seems to be appropriate

amirite berek
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/annoying_banner.png
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/im_emo.gif
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3659|Gogledd Cymru

It's called sarcasm Gooners, sarcasm.

Keep up Frenchie.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|3561|fåking denmark

The Sheriff wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

http://garyswholesaleinc.com/GarysCusto … /RAZER.jpg
Razor blades.
Personally I think the Mach 3 is better. And yes, I've bought the Gillette Fusion (the new one) but the classic Mach 3 is still better imfo. Then again, the cheap disposable razors also do the job. Well I guess it's all down to personal preference really, alot of people I know use the electric shavers. Nah, doesn't quite cut it for me. One thing that's pissed me off is that I decided to do a "box" for a few weeks when I was younger, and now that part of my face, it grows slightly differently than the rest, so when it grows, it can look abit uneven at times, which is why I just stay as clean as possible these days. Maybe a 'lil stubble.

Shaving is just annoying these days
He's just being emo mokingtosh, he doesn't need them to shave he's like 15 I think.


Goodbye btw.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

The Sheriff wrote:

It's called sarcasm Gooners, sarcasm.

Keep up Frenchie.
northeners
Parker
isteal
+1,452|3564|The Gem Saloon
do you think i just let this shit grow?

there is no way i could do that...if i dont shave for a week, i look like a fucking pirate....i shit you not.


everyday before i get in the shower, i have to fuck with shaving bullshit.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

Parker wrote:

do you think i just let this shit grow?

there is no way i could do that...if i dont shave for a week, i look like a fucking pirate....i shit you not.


everyday before i get in the shower, i have to fuck with shaving bullshit.
you look like a pirate on all of your pics Park
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3659|Gogledd Cymru

Shave it all of then you n00b, also, you said you hadn't been clean shaven for over 2 years or something hella crazy like that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,608|3791|London, England

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Personally I think the Mach 3 is better. And yes, I've bought the Gillette Fusion (the new one) but the classic Mach 3 is still better imfo. Then again, the cheap disposable razors also do the job. Well I guess it's all down to personal preference really, alot of people I know use the electric shavers. Nah, doesn't quite cut it for me. One thing that's pissed me off is that I decided to do a "box" for a few weeks when I was younger, and now that part of my face, it grows slightly differently than the rest, so when it grows, it can look abit uneven at times, which is why I just stay as clean as possible these days. Maybe a 'lil stubble.

Shaving is just annoying these days
He's just being emo mokingtosh, he doesn't need them to shave he's like 15 I think.


Goodbye btw.
So what you gonna kill yourself for this time, eh Yensen?


Berek, you look like a Terrorist imfo
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/annoying_banner.png
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/iMech/im_emo.gif
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|3949|Great Brown North
don't shave until Jan. 1 and then post a picture
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3659|Gogledd Cymru

Mokingtosh, stop talking to Mr Button and come on xfire imfo.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|3564|The Gem Saloon
hella?

oliver, 2002 called....they want that word back.


and no, i wont shave it, because:

A. its winter and i need insulation.
B. the ladies dig it.
C. i am a gangster.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|3659|Gogledd Cymru

I was trying to relate to you folks across the pond.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

Parker wrote:

and no, i wont shave it, because:

A. its winter and i need insulation.
...
thats what she said. i disagreed

Last edited by .Sup (2008-12-08 12:49:18)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|3737|NYC / Hamburg

Freezer7Pro wrote:

-24 "pieces of sugar"
que?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

-24 "pieces of sugar"
que?
he probably means 24 grams of "sugar"
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

.Sup wrote:

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

-24 "pieces of sugar"
que?
he probably means 24 grams of "sugar"
cubed sugar?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:

max wrote:


que?
he probably means 24 grams of "sugar"
cubed sugar?
no, sugar in quotes means something entirely different
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:


he probably means 24 grams of "sugar"
cubed sugar?
no, sugar in quotes means something entirely different
coke?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|3623|The Twilight Zone

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:


cubed sugar?
no, sugar in quotes means something entirely different
coke?
yes
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|3802

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:


no, sugar in quotes means something entirely different
coke?
yes
meh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2016 Jeff Minard