KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

most people buy those hats for the same reason you did - it's a fashion accessory.  Not saying that's bad or good, it's just the reason why the NY hat is iconic.  After all, Jay-Z made the yankees hat more famous than a yankee can.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Ha, the crappiness of the Amazon Prime sale thing is actually getting media coverage. Turns out people aren't terribly excited by a sale on replacement toothbrush heads and disinfecting wipes.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Pocshy2.0
+23|3364

Ty wrote:

Ha, the crappiness of the Amazon Prime sale thing is actually getting media coverage. Turns out people aren't terribly excited by a sale on replacement toothbrush heads and disinfecting wipes.
I'm pretty sure they decided to clear their warehouse with the sale by selecting items that hadn't moved any real volume in months.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
I didn't see any hyping for this sale except for the amazon site.

A company hypes its own sale? Not new.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
https://i.imgur.com/JiReTQBl.jpg

Just because they aren't well doesn't mean stop supporting them.

Last edited by pirana6 (2015-07-21 11:03:30)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

https://img.chceauto.pl/skoda/superb/skoda-superb-kombi-2011-10571_head.jpg
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6468|Foothills of S. Carolina

100 rounds of .223, a my little pony beach towel, and an air purifier.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

Canin wrote:

I am planning to buy a AR-15 (?) soon. I was holding off on buying a gun because I didn't want to give up my fingerprints like they ask for a gun permit in NJ. But I had to give mine up to the FBI anyway since I am in the process of becoming a police officer. I am either going to get a .22 or 9mm version. Ammo is cheaper for the range. If I decide to go for a larger caliber I will go for a 7.62 rifle.

Subscribe to my twitter for updates.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Canin wrote:

I am planning to buy a AR-15 (?) soon. I was holding off on buying a gun because I didn't want to give up my fingerprints like they ask for a gun permit in NJ. But I had to give mine up to the FBI anyway since I am in the process of becoming a police officer. I am either going to get a .22 or 9mm version. Ammo is cheaper for the range. If I decide to go for a larger caliber I will go for a 7.62 rifle.

This will end well, another nut case with a gun.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

DrunkFace wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Canin wrote:

And he wonders why I won't friend him
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

And he wonders why I won't friend him
Well surely the people who are friends on facebook can raise their concerns with the appropriate authorities...
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am in the process of becoming a police officer.
They're making a new Police Academy movie?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke

Ultrafunkula wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am in the process of becoming a police officer.
They're making a new Police Academy movie?

https://www.imfdb.org/images/d/d4/PA_10.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The other day I bought one of them electric tennis bat fly or wasp killing things.  Its pretty shit but good fun.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

Those things work pretty well. Take a swipe at a stupid fly that just won't land and hear the satisfying crack and fizz.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3364
Our hotel room in Venice had one of those things. I found myself letting in a few bugs each night just so I could vaporize them for fun.
It fucking stinks though, its like burning hair.  It lets of a high pitched noise and I cant help but think it kind of gives a warning to flys to fly off quickly.

So far the scoreboard looks like this:

Me: 18
Mollie: 5

You cant beat experience really.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
Ha, in my house we have various "bug cups" to catch and release. Only mosquitos, gnats and greenheads get the death penalty.
Thankfully over here we just get shit flys, wasps and ladybirds, plus a handful of other things.

I dont kill bees
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
We don't really get flies, the spiders seem to get them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
On Friday I bought a Turtle Beach h/s for ps3.  Its fucking banging, just as the dice logo come up I jump an absolute mile.  Its wired, so not really compatible with the above fly zapper
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3952|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/2Eqb6wv.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6710|Riva, MD
Two McChickens and a large fry.  Side-story: There was somebody beating off in the stall in the filthy bathroom and the cook was suuuuuuper high and took like 10 minutes to make my McChickens.  Good ol' Glen Burnie; Baltimore's little retarded brother

Last edited by _j5689_ (2015-08-08 22:20:25)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX

_j5689_ wrote:

There was somebody beating off in the stall ... and took like 10 minutes to make my McChickens.
Coincidence?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
Did the McChicken have its standard sauce?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard