aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma
It's strange, it's evil, it's for pedophiles...it's facebook.
Weird how we (me and my friends) all promised to not start a facebook account. But in the end we got sucked into the vortex.
Such a horrible place. 13 year old kids who want to be cool and take photographs of them selves either naked of half naked, drinking vodka or beer, smoking cigarettes and put that picture as the profile picture and also some idiots who put pictures of them selves smoking a J....I mean come on kids!!!
People that you've never heard of or seen, add you on facebook and start spamming your wall...
Its a fucking wrong and horrible place...
Please don't start a Facebook account.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6732|MANCHESTERRR
thanks for that
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

Ok.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6303|what

Glad you haven't been to myspace. It's worse. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6866
Good luck in college for them, coz they can check everything lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6613|Tyne & Wear, England
That sounds more like myspace.

Facebook aint bad.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6835|United States of America

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

We had a presentation during orientation week literally about Facebook. The gist was to take down all your embarassing pictures so you can actually get a job when you graduate, and yet I still see boorish clods with a drunken picture as their profile pic.

The thing that gets me is all of these people are so obsessed with being drunk that they'll drink piss beer just because it has alcohol in it. They're just drunks, not even enthusiasts. They would probably drink decades-old champagne out of a red plastic cup.
hoplite :O
+33|5785
Too late.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6866

DesertFox- wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

We had a presentation during orientation week literally about Facebook. The gist was to take down all your embarassing pictures so you can actually get a job when you graduate, and yet I still see boorish clods with a drunken picture as their profile pic.

The thing that gets me is all of these people are so obsessed with being drunk that they'll drink piss beer just because it has alcohol in it. They're just drunks, not even enthusiasts. They would probably drink decades-old champagne out of a red plastic cup.
LOLOLOL agree. People these days are like omg i is cool with alcohol and cigs lulz. Fucking kids don't appreciate the tastes anymore.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma

Switch wrote:

That sounds more like myspace.

Facebook aint bad.
yeah i hear myspace is basically made by pedophiles.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6728|Columbus, OH
i got spammed by some broad. She has a billion pictures of her in a bikini. I would delete her but I like the eye-candy.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6718|NYC / Hamburg

Pedos these days

You go out and meet kids on the beach or on playgrounds, not online. It kills the purity of the experience.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
hoplite :O
+33|5785

loubot wrote:

i got spammed by some broad. She has a billion pictures of her in a bikini. I would delete her but I like the eye-candy.
Link pl0x
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum
think you're talkin about myspace/bebo mate
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma
nope, facebook.
And the people who add me are either frends of my friends or people in my school.
But i'm 18, i don't wanna have a 15 year old as a friend in facebook.
its just weird.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6824|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Fucking hell Aero its's almost Christmas lighten the fuck up fella and smoke a yule spliff.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma
I don't celebrate christmas.

aerodynamic wrote:

I don't celebrate christmas.
You celebrate anything or you Emo'ish?

You haven't pushed the virtual spliff back my way that I just passed you, so at least thats something eh?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5904|Roma
Although one good thing about facebook is  the Facebook Texas Holdem, just so fun....
Not for the game it self but have 4-5 of your friends in a serious tournament and just start insulting randomly someone until he leaves.

i'm not an emo, i'm not jew.
I'm an atheist.

ohh the post about college reminds of something.
A freind of mine who is american but studies in Italy wants to join the usmc.
But he does drink alot and there was this party of a friend of mine and he was completely wasted. At a certain point, the chicks started yelling at my friend to get naked and show his body...and he did (well just his shirt was off). Then another friend of mine ran to him and got naked to (just his shirt only) and i don't know why they were in this very gay position...... The  girls started taking photos and one of them said "I will post them on facebook"........ WHY? and especially y friends reaction "NOO!!! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE USMC"!!!! I don't think the usmc will wasted time chcking on some one's facebook right?

Last edited by aerodynamic (2008-12-01 06:59:59)

aerodynamic wrote:

i'm not an emo, i'm not jew. I'm an atheist.
Thats fair enough, I dont mind what religion you are or what or who you belive in, I wouldn't batter an eye lid if you was lesbionic.

My Dad was a Catholic but Mum was a mud wrestler - I'm not sure where that leaves me.

If you want to add me to your facebook you can as I feel we are over the 'stranger' bit and I promise not to go all Pedo on ya ass ok?  Don't go hogging all that spliff now!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6746
m8 chill the fuck out, just take a step back, look at your situation and become apathetic. Works for me all the time, not caring about petty bullshit is what I do
jord
+2,382|6828|The North, beyond the wall.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

People these days are like omg i is cool with alcohol and cigs lulz. Fucking kids don't appreciate the tastes anymore.
This is what old men say, only 1927 and ATG can use these phrases. Stop it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum

jord wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

People these days are like omg i is cool with alcohol and cigs lulz. Fucking kids don't appreciate the tastes anymore.
i agree with CN tbh

i smoke because i enjoy it (even though i'm cutting back)
i drink because i enjoy it. getting shitfaced is just a nice side-effect.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6828|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

jord wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i agree with CN tbh

i smoke because i enjoy it (even though i'm cutting back)
i drink because i enjoy it. getting shitfaced is just a nice side-effect.
I don't. Alcohols use is intended to be sociable yes? People talk more when drinking, yes?

Now we agree there, we agree that it's the alcohol content people drink for, yes?

Cause lets face it, there's better and cheaper tasting non alcoholic drinks out there.

And besides how would Russia survive if people only drank for taste? Cause nobody sips Vodka for it's awesome nice taste do they?

K so dont argue ted u PIRA PRICK
Kez
+778|5853|London, UK
Christmas is awesome, anyone who doesn't celebrate it is not human

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard