seb--morin
Im high
+152|6610|Montréal, Québec
Okay so i have this essay on Liberty of the human being...

I've chosen Marx and Descarte and written about their philosophy in general and then on their position on the question (liberty). Now i've started to compare them, its kind of easy since Marx think we are alianated but Descartes think we are free since we got our Reason. Marx is also different since he analyze the human being by his social interaction, is action, is historical time>determinism.

This is what  i have but i would need other difference or maybe if they have a common point >>> based on liberty theme...
If something is not clear or doesn't make sense, tell me i'll try to traduct what i want to say... Thanks

* im not anglo-saxon and my text is not in english so its not going to be full of error like this post**
Max Fightmaster
+2|5602
It's not a very easy comparison. Descartes deals with the individual while Marx deals with groupings of individuals.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6610|Montréal, Québec
Yeah well this can be one point to write about, i didn't though about that. I have to argument why they both have different conception so this is good... Is it right to say that Descartes is positive since liberty can be achieved by an individual himself, using his reason and his will? Marx on the other side think that a society need to "work" together to be free, by changing economical,political,and religious condition so we can achieve ourself...
Max Fightmaster
+2|5602
Well I don't know about you but I'd just find it very hard to write about the differences. I can't imagine it being interesting reading either. Each school of thought is so different, you could only focus on superficial things. It would be like writing a paper on the differences between biology and chemistry. I wouldn't mind having a look... were it in English
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
C'est pas encore fini ce travail!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard