m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK
I should really get a pakistani passport for just in case.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX

Lowing wrote:

The point being, Islamic terrorism is not isolated it is not rare, it is not a minor threat. Might be time to pull your head out.
These guys have been at it forever, its why Pakistan and India were separated.

Lowing wrote:

The US did not invade Iraq, the US went to war with Iraq.
The US unilaterally attacked and invaded Iraq, Iraq didn't do any more than Iran, North Korea, China, Russia or anyone else to deserve it, in fact they did a lot less.

Lowing wrote:

Lets see, if the US did not invest in the ME for oil and help develope ways of getting it out of the ground, none of those countries would be as rich as they are.
They would be just as rich, since the British, Dutch, Germans and Russians would have done the work.
The US didn't do it out of altruism, and the oil companies got just as rich.

Lowing wrote:

Look, I already asked you to show me where the US purposely targets civilians for bombings murder, rape, etc
Deliberately targeting and being indiscriminate and careless aren't too different really.

This India attack is just the steady widening of the global islamic terror problem, which was Bin Laden's objective and seems to have been Bush's too.
There's always some dumb idiot ready to climb onto a jihad, or crusade.

But whatever the situation, my condolences to anyone caught up in this.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-11-27 04:12:12)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England
I heard that they've captured a cargo ship in the Ocean which was allegedly used to transport the terrorists from........Karachi, Pakistan (whoaah totally didn't see that one coming)

Imo, this has to be some sort of big AQ-Linked operation that the ISI also had a big hand in, I mean, going after big popular landmarks/attractions, going after Westerners and also going after Jews:

Meanwhile, explosions have been heard outside a Jewish centre in the city, where an Israeli rabbi is believed to be one of a number of hostages being held there.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7751707.stm

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-11-27 03:45:50)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

CameronPoe wrote:

Non US/UK passports ftw.
going to non shithole countries ftw
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX
Australian passport FTW!
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6239|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

I heard that they've captured a cargo ship in the Ocean which was allegedly used to transport the terrorists from........Karachi, Pakistan (whoaah totally didn't see that one coming)

Imo, this has to be some sort of big AQ-Linked operation that the ISI also had a big hand in, I mean, going after big popular landmarks/attractions, going after Westerners and also going after Jews:

Meanwhile, explosions have been heard outside a Jewish centre in the city, where an Israeli rabbi is believed to be one of a number of hostages being held there.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7751707.stm
There's definitely some link with AQ and as of late, I wouldn't put it past parts of the Pakistani ISI being involved. There was that attack on the Indian embassy not that long ago as well.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
Cant wait to get my Irish p.port tbh
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7752237.stm

Indian PM vows revenge basically, saying he will not tolerate neighbors harboring these terrorists.

mmm...

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-11-27 06:28:43)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6306|Éire

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Non US/UK passports ftw.
India? You guys are gonna be shining their shoes in the not too distant future.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6199|Ireland

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Parker with all due respect, if you're saying that if people were allowed to concealed carry then the casualties wouldn't have been as huge... these are guys who probably have body armor and fully automatic weapons firing into huge crowds of people. People who aren't necessarily super trained with gunfire and combat. They'd have to grab their guns, figure out who's firing (and if multiple people are firing, who are the bad guys), etc.
Yeah, the ability to stand among the sheep and fire back never helps.

I am sure if you were nuttering in Houston Texas with an AK47 you wouldn't be worried at all about being capped in the back of the head by someone because Concealed Carry is so benign.
Because having lots of scared people with guns and crowds of people running everywhere is definitely gonna end well right?

i think this says more about indias overpopulation and inefficient policing rather than its lack of concealed firearm permits.
I guess if you are a half wit you would shoot civilians, but I think you would be surprised what 20 - 30 people like me armed with colt defenders and scattered through the hotels blending in with everyone else would have done to these guys.

lbj- where do you get your info about guns?  I have used many types of weapons and have done a lot of combat training.  Somebody walking around with a rifle like a wolf among sheep would not be the hardest target to take out, unlike someone defending a position which is what they surely did after the police and military became involved which is why they took hostages in hotels.  Of course they were probably more concerned with the people dressed like police and military outside than someone inside dressed like a civilian putting a bullet in their head and taking their weapons at first chance.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
Lotta-Drool = Armchair Hero.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5718|College Park, MD

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Non US/UK passports ftw.
if CnC Generals is any indication, half of them dont have shoes
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

They're not in CnC generals...? Infact...they're not really in any games....
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Well they have the MEC or whatever in CnCG, and the workers seem like they could be from Pakistan or western india, so nyah.
icecold2510
+31|6310

FatherTed wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7752237.stm

Indian PM vows revenge basically, saying he will not tolerate neighbors harboring these terrorists.

mmm...
Oh shit, is he "blaming" Pakistan for this shit?
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Well they have the MEC or whatever in CnCG, and the workers seem like they could be from Pakistan or western india, so nyah.
Talk about ignorance, you don't seem to have even the slightest clue about the country
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

India is in Asia Horrocane.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK
nah he just thinks that people from the Indian subcontinent are part of the middle eastern coalition.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Talk about ignorance, you don't seem to have even the slightest clue about the country
yeah you're right, india is in the middle of the atlantic ocean

i mean, it's not like a dude in western india could cross over to pakistan, then into afghanistan, then into iran, then iraq, then finally saudi arabia and thus join the middle eastern coalition

no, that's totally out of the question and is more unlikely to happen than the LHC destroying the world
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Are you just fucking around or are you actually being serious with this, I can't even tell
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
in other news, i just nuked the shit out of the gla
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Mekstizzle wrote:

Are you just fucking around or are you actually being serious with this, I can't even tell
so you admit that it is COMPLETELY plausible for indians to have migrated to the middle east to join the GLA?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

Australian passport FTW!
I'd rather be taken as hostage and shot.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

so you admit that it is COMPLETELY plausible for indians to have migrated to the middle east to join the GLA?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Just as plausible as people from any other country really

You're the one talking about how they're supposed to represent the GLA or some shit, and then you talk about how it's plausible for them to migrate and then join the group, then in that case it's plausible for anyone

And what I meant about ignorance is that you seem to equate India as a country that would be in some sort of MEC or GLA thing just cos it's plausible for someone to migrate, pretty stupid if you ask me

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not, although what you are saying is typical of a kid who has no idea of the world outside his own city even, don't worry, even I was like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard