AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

Karbin wrote:

From CNN   87 Killed  185 Wounded.

Hostages taken.  Being held at Taj Hotel.
4 terrorist gunman apparently have been killed so far by police.

not sure how many have been captured.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

keep spreading that religion of peace.  doing great.
Karbin
+42|6311
Hostages at both hotels.
4 terrorists killed, 9 captured.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6200|Ireland
The religion of peace strikes again.  Why would anyone willfully let these nutters into their country.  Islam=Ban
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6565|San Diego, CA, USA
My roommate went to school just 5 miles away from the bombing...so far none in his family or any friends were one of the ones killed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
RIP all who died
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

FatherTed wrote:

RIP all who died
Rest In Peace...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487

Harmor wrote:

My roommate went to school just 5 miles away from the bombing...so far none in his family or any friends were one of the ones killed.
A girl here comes from Mumbai, and is constantly on the phone to relations and friends to check for any news... worrying her arse off.

Don't really know why though, at least she has the blessing of probability on her side. What are the chances? Massively unfortunate, but 80 people isn't a lot compared to the entire population of Mumbai. A pathetic consolation, I know. RIP indeed to all those killed in utterly pointless violence.

Last edited by Uzique (2008-11-26 18:57:51)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6663
I was going to say goddamn muslims as a joke. Less funny, more true.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2008-11-26 19:33:49)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
Yeah, I wonder how many guesses Braddock and others would have needed to guess that they were Muslim.

Also, apparently there is a NY attack that might occur. Any guesses?
icecold2510
+31|6310

lowing wrote:

Yeah, I wonder how many guesses Braddock and others would have needed to guess that they were Muslim.

Catholics
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

icecold2510 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Catholics
thats what I was gunna say, so, ya know, I wouldn't be accused of racism and profiling.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6733
It's time for the whole world to declare war on radical islam... f*ck these people...  I look forward to what the regular India muslim folks do now...
they have worked too hard to better their country and live a nice.... peaceful...successful life... they need to squash these backward radical asshats...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-11-26 21:43:44)

Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

10 separate attacks. I wonder if India's government planned them as well. /tinfoil retards

50 hostages have been rescued so far.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/taj-hotel-bu … -3-p0.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6165|'straya

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Parker wrote:

i wonder if there is a concealed carry law over there?
Parker with all due respect, if you're saying that if people were allowed to concealed carry then the casualties wouldn't have been as huge... these are guys who probably have body armor and fully automatic weapons firing into huge crowds of people. People who aren't necessarily super trained with gunfire and combat. They'd have to grab their guns, figure out who's firing (and if multiple people are firing, who are the bad guys), etc.
Yeah, the ability to stand among the sheep and fire back never helps.

I am sure if you were nuttering in Houston Texas with an AK47 you wouldn't be worried at all about being capped in the back of the head by someone because Concealed Carry is so benign.
Because having lots of scared people with guns and crowds of people running everywhere is definitely gonna end well right?

i think this says more about indias overpopulation and inefficient policing rather than its lack of concealed firearm permits.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Nothing ends well.. especially when you have no defense. I don't think it was a coincidence that they targeted the officers first.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Parker with all due respect, if you're saying that if people were allowed to concealed carry then the casualties wouldn't have been as huge... these are guys who probably have body armor and fully automatic weapons firing into huge crowds of people. People who aren't necessarily super trained with gunfire and combat. They'd have to grab their guns, figure out who's firing (and if multiple people are firing, who are the bad guys), etc.
Yeah, the ability to stand among the sheep and fire back never helps.

I am sure if you were nuttering in Houston Texas with an AK47 you wouldn't be worried at all about being capped in the back of the head by someone because Concealed Carry is so benign.
Because having lots of scared people with guns and crowds of people running everywhere is definitely gonna end well right?

i think this says more about indias overpopulation and inefficient policing rather than its lack of concealed firearm permits.
Normally, I take the pro-gun angle, but I'm gonna have to side with LBJ (can I call you that? lol) this time.

Guns help in self-defense (obviously), but when it comes to a situation like this, I really don't think they would've helped much.  There are too many factors involved, and the place is just damn crowded.  India has made a lot of progress over the years, but they're still a very poor country with a pretty corrupt government.  I'd suspect their police aren't exactly top-notch.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
Well, I am waiting for Cam to show up and tell us all how you can travel all throughout the ME as a westerner without any problems.

Last edited by lowing (2008-11-26 23:31:02)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

Turquoise wrote:

m3thod wrote:

a few mooslims are going to get burned alive soon.  The hindoos and mooslims all religious extremists are nutters.
Fixed
Fixed.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6422|North Carolina

Shahter wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

m3thod wrote:

a few mooslims are going to get burned alive soon.  The hindoos and mooslims all religious extremists are nutters.
Fixed
Fixed.
Agreed...  lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Some Canadians could have used a gun when that guy stabbed and slowly hacked that guys head off while on the bus. .. but no, not the same thing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Well, I am waiting for Cam to show up and tell us all how you can travel all throughout the ME as a westerner without any problems.
India is not a part of the ME lowing ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh gimme a break, you know what he was saying and you know what I am saying.

That very fact makes it an even worse scenerio.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

lowing wrote:

Do you think you can be a Muslim and be free on intolerance from people like you when traveling through Western countries?

Didn't think so.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh gimme a break, you know what he was saying and you know what I am saying.

They are not even a Muslim country you know, only about 10% are Muslim while there are 80% Hindus ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard