Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

War Man wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Girls are stupid. And no, Harry Potter is made of so much fail I couldn't even bother. Even smart girls are pretty dumb k.
You'll outgrow that attitude.  Hot girls are even hotter when they're smart.
lolwut. Keyword outgrow.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
Pfft.

I read this book quite a while ago (Beginning of last year) cos someone recommended it to me. It was good, but I thought it kinda gay of me for reading it. Either way, I've read all the books in the series, and it's pretty good, but this film doesn't look like it will do the book any justice...

It's gonna forever look like a girl only thing now. I hate that Robert Pattinson twat... He shouldn't be in this film.

Either way, I'm going to see it with a my girl and a few other friends I hooked into the series
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
I believe he is referring to these glasses
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Half_rim_glasses.JPG
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

This thread is cute <3

Guys being all "You girls are dumb icky eeewww" because they secretly crave female attention in any form, be it something polite or... not so polite. And girls going macho and defensive because they apparently know how to fuel the fire and also want their share of attention
But that's ok. Everyone's a teenager at some point. The movie then? I couldn't give a rats ass about it

Please continue.
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6383|Pittsburgh, PA
Well, Quantum came out a week earlier, shouldn't they be falling in love with Daniel Craig? How much do you wanna bet that this Robert Patterson guy is gay?
War Man

Tompie913 wrote:

Well, Quantum came out a week earlier, shouldn't they be falling in love with Daniel Craig? How much do you wanna bet that this Robert Patterson guy is gay?
Hmmm, he did play a gay guy in Harry Potter. Oh wait that was Michael Gambon and Richard Harris(I know I am not being funny I'm just bored and in a great mood)

Edit: Hey I wanna edit this video by replacing the soundtrack and giving it something... More appropriate, What free software will allow me to do this?

Last edited by War Man (2008-11-28 20:55:28)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada

Ultrafunkula wrote:

This thread is cute <3

Guys being all "You girls are dumb icky eeewww" because they secretly crave female attention in any form, be it something polite or... not so polite. And girls going macho and defensive because they apparently know how to fuel the fire and also want their share of attention
But that's ok. Everyone's a teenager at some point. The movie then? I couldn't give a rats ass about it

Please continue.
Some people never lose the teenage mindstate.

War Man wrote:

Tompie913 wrote:

Hmmm, he did play a gay guy in Harry Potter. Oh wait that was Michael Gambon and Richard Harris(I know I am not being funny I'm just bored and in a great mood)

Edit: Hey I wanna edit this video by replacing the soundtrack and giving it something... More appropriate, What free software will allow me to do this?
Windows Movie Maker.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

DefCon-17 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

This thread is cute <3

Please continue.
Some people never lose the teenage mindstate.
Also true.
ParadoXic
+11|5735|Vancouver, Canada
The book sounds like one of those cheep love novels you can get at Safeway for 2$... From what I've heard. And the movie looks absolutely terrible.
FFLink
There is.

ParadoXic wrote:

The book sounds like one of those cheep love novels you can get at Safeway for 2$... From what I've heard. And the movie looks absolutely terrible.
Don't dis it til you've read it...
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
The books are amazing, and the the film adaptation of Twilight is awesome too, though some considerable chunks where left out
War Man

ELITE-UK wrote:

The books are amazing, and the the film adaptation of Twilight is awesome too, though some considerable chunks where left out
Like how gay it is?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

War Man wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Like how gay it is?
I watched the movie out of curiosity and thought it was absolutely terrible.  I read the books so I could understand what practically every girl around was talking about and thought they were well written, but the movie was awful. The acting was so stiff and unemotional; every scene seemed awkward and poorly done. The effects were laughable as well. I definitely would have thought a movie with this much hype would have a far better budget and acting, but it certainly did not.

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2008-12-04 15:08:36)

War Man

Winston_Churchill wrote:

War Man wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Like how gay it is?
I watched the movie out of curiosity and thought it was absolutely terrible.  I read the books so I could understand what practically every girl around was talking about at thought they were well written, but the movie was awful. The acting was so stiff and unemotional; every scene seemed awkward and poorly done. The effects were laughable as well. I definitely would have thought a movie with this much hype would have a far better budget and acting, but it certainly did not.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

ELITE-UK wrote:

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FFLink
There is.
Thank God I'm not the only one who read the book/s.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

FFLink13 wrote:

Are you reading anything atm? I'm still reading a really "fat" book called Stalingrad wich was many times awarded. Its written in English.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
anyone played Silent Hill?- Its written in blood...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

.Sup wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Are you reading anything atm? I'm still reading a really "fat" book called Stalingrad wich was many times awarded. Its written in English.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
anyone played Silent Hill?- Its written in blood...
He's talking about Twilight...
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5831|u fucking wot m8
Girl falls in love with vampire.

https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Brasso
+1,549|6631

1)  No need to revive such a dumb thread about a dumb movie
2) YOU'RE NOT A GIRL
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man

haffeysucks wrote:

2) YOU'RE NOT A GIRL
Yeah she is
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

War Man wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

2) YOU'RE NOT A GIRL
Yeah she is
you wish war man
War Man

JoshP wrote:

War Man wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

2) YOU'RE NOT A GIRL
Yeah she is
you wish war man
I have proof, but you don't deserve it.
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

JoshP wrote:

War Man wrote:

Yeah she is
you wish war man
I have proof, but you don't deserve it.
LOL
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

GodFather wrote:

War Man wrote:

looks retarded
Fixed.

and LOL @ 1:05

"In the small town of FORKS"
"There is a secret"
"That is told as legend"
"That secret will be revealed"

wat.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard