Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Every single girl I see is getting wet over this. I never even saw so much as a commercial about it and its getting so much hype. What's so great about it?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
I've only heard of 14 year old girls getting wet over it.

.."Heard of", since I'm graduated and do not hang out with people who would be interested in that type of utter shit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

It's like Harry Potter but for tween girls. Really fucking stupid.

Haha as a matter of fact, the other day me and some friends were at a movie theater and we were waiting for the movie to start so we went to the Barnes & Noble next door to look around. We found a huge stack of Twilight books so we started reading passages from it and laughing our asses off at how retardedly written it is and how fucking stupid the fad is.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Omg i fucking hate this book.

i got invited to a girls bday party shes gunna go watch the movie, shud i go?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Gooners wrote:

Only if she wants sex. Don't go as a friend, then she'll just think that you're a puff.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6148

Gooners wrote:

Yeah, and make fun of it the whole way through. Girls love that.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Well it's directed by a woman and, as we all know, women wouldn't know good cinema if it punched them in the face... and I wish it would!
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Braddock wrote:

Well it's directed by a woman and, as we all know, women wouldn't know good cinema if it punched them in the face... and I wish it would!
that reminds me, today in US History "Peggy Eaton and the Kitchen Cabinet" was written on the board, and i loled, cause Peggy is a woman and her name was in close proximity to the kitchen.  where she should be.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

haffeysucks wrote:

Braddock wrote:

that reminds me, today in US History "Peggy Eaton and the Kitchen Cabinet" was written on the board, and i loled, cause Peggy is a woman and her name was in close proximity to the kitchen.  where she should be.
https://laughoutloud.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/shes_a_woman.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Miggle wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Braddock wrote:

http://laughoutloud.us/wp-content/uploa … _woman.jpg
best image ever.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

Gooners wrote:

no they dont... but its gud convo

lol

i always make fun of the book but she treatsn it like its made of gold, sort of a turn offf but shes hot
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6148

Gooners wrote:

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

Gooners wrote:

lol

i always make fun of the book but she treatsn it like its made of gold, sort of a turn offf but shes hot
/sarcasmdetectorsbroken
Brasso
+1,549|6600

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

Gooners wrote:

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

lol

/sarcasmdetectorsbroken
in that case...punch her in the face.  i heard they love it rough.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
Apparently its every girls fantasy to be abducted by a vampire and to fall in love with it.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

Apparently its every girls fantasy to be abducted by a vampire and to fall in love with it.
BlackKoala
+215|6295
I'm going to watch it Saturday.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. 
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

Is it true that some girls were cutting them selves on the neck and offering them selves to the actor?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

War Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDVlQPpVUA8 looks retarded

All this epic music, for an incredibly boring and dull trailer.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

War Man wrote:

looks retarded
Fixed.

and LOL @ 1:05

"In the small town of FORKS"
wow
what's with all the girl hate?

damn all you small minded boys(like Braddock) with your "girls are stupid  durrrrrrr" comments
YOU sound like an idiot!

i wish i coud reach through your screen and bitch slap ya! haha

don't get me wrong but i bet about 80% of the guys on here spermed over harry potter.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

YOU sound like an idiot!
You sound like a blonde.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Wow. When you guys aren't joking about deadly diseases, supporting pedophilia or just generalizing degradingly towards ethnic groups (while sticking to the illusion that yours is "the best"), you're complete male chauvinists and misogynists.

Your parents must be proud.
I need around tree fiddy.
BlackKoala
+215|6295

DonFck wrote:

Wow. When you guys aren't joking about deadly diseases, supporting pedophilia or just generalizing degradingly towards ethnic groups (while sticking to the illusion that yours is "the best"), you're complete male chauvinists and misogynists.

Don;t worry, they only act like this online.

They're too scared that they'd get their asses beat if they so much as talked outside of the comfort of a monitor. 
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6426|The edge of sanity

BlackKoala wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Don;t worry, they only act like this online.

They're too scared that they'd get their asses beat if they so much as talked outside of the comfort of a monitor. 
Meh. I thought it was funny. Sexist jokes are just that, jokes. If you take life to seriously it will destroy you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard