Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Ev0/DSC00449.jpg

He says its itchy.. Been on him for a few weeks already. Allergy?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Smallpox or chickenpox or whatever it's called in English, typical child desease?

Go see a doctor!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
Chickenpox?

Although I Echo Dr Varegg's advice and advise you get a second opinion, as I doubt BF2s is very qualified to talk about this.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore

Switch wrote:

Chickenpox?

Although I Echo Dr Varegg's advice and advise you get a second opinion, as I doubt BF2s is very qualified to talk about this.
Going to see a derm sometime this week. Just havent got the appointment yet. Got a referral letter from our family doc.
Ultimatrox
+38|6230|Netherlands
Protip for your bro: Walk without a shirt, he'll get many ladies

j/k haven't got a clue at what it could be

Last edited by Ultimatrox (2008-11-24 07:33:59)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Ayumiz wrote:

Switch wrote:

Chickenpox?

Going to see a derm sometime this week. Just havent got the appointment yet. Got a referral letter from our family doc.
And the family doc didn't know what it was? ... does he have a fever? .. usually standard if it's chickenpox ... don't think it's a allergy unless he have just used a new body lotion or something ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
That's disgusting go see a doctor.
CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine

Varegg wrote:

Smallpox or chickenpox or whatever it's called in English, typical child desease?

Go see a doctor!
Lol, smallpox is vastly different than chickenpox. :p

Smallpox is a pretty lethal virus, chickenpox just makes you itchy.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore

Varegg wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Switch wrote:

Chickenpox?

And the family doc didn't know what it was? ... does he have a fever? .. usually standard if it's chickenpox ... don't think it's a allergy unless he have just used a new body lotion or something ...
Nope no fever. Just itchy rashness on his whole body.
Benzin
+576|5996
If it's been itching for weeks, why the fuck didn't you go and see a doctor sooner???

They look like hives, though. Those can come from just about anything, though, it depends.

Last edited by CapnNismo (2008-11-24 07:47:38)

CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine
After Google imaging, it looks like chickenpox. Just put some calamine lotion on it.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5994|Belgium
It's the black plague, we're all doomed....

/srsly tho it's chickenpox. Go for a doctor
Dookie0119
+43|5775
PLEASE go make him see a doctor.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Probably the AIDS.

On a more serious note, it looks like Chickenpox, a more alarming thought is, why hasn't he been to see a doctor about it yet?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF

CrazeD wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Go see a doctor!
Lol, smallpox is vastly different than chickenpox. :p

Smallpox is a pretty lethal virus, chickenpox just makes you itchy.
Hehehe I was thinking that too
TrueMusou
+36|6158|United States Of Hamerica
Holy crap! I got that last year in the spring!

I just let it go and not deal with the doctors, which I don't recommend. If you can get to dermatologist and report back that'll be rad.

My symptoms were the same, I had this rash develop slowly but surely. I didn't feel out of the norm except these rash that developed. For me, I had my chicken pox already when I was younger so that couldn't have been it. It lasted for like 2 weeks or so and sorta just went away. At the time I thought it was hives cause it was allergy season and I was kinda stressed over Uni at the time. However, I can't be sure because I saw the dermatologist AFTER it subsided and he couldn't really determine what it was (so instead he willy-nilly diagnosed me with some sorta skin pigmentation disorder...moron).

What I did though was take Benydryl because I self-diagnosed at the time and said it was hives. I think it helped a little bit after several treatments, or it could have been that period of the breakout when it was subsiding on its own. But in any case, the drugs helped me get to sleep...so it wouldn't hurt to go get some allergy meds.

Report back, I have an interest in what that is as well.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
This is the third case of this I have seen in as many weeks. GF's dad has a similar rash, as does my mum's friend.

Plague!!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

TrueMusou wrote:

My symptoms were the same, I had this rash develop slowly but surely. I didn't feel out of the norm except these rash that developed. For me, I had my chicken pox already when I was younger so that couldn't have been it.
Although it is rare, you can get Chicken pox multiple times.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6690|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Are any of the spots forming into scabs at all? Because if they aren't, the it isn't chickenpox.

Is he allergic to anything?

I'd go through the whole dealie I do as a Corpsman, but it's harder on the internet compared to in person. Go see a doctor, dammit.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6294|Bloomington Indiana
medical advise on a gaming forum.

didn't know we had that many Doogie Howsers here
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

Coming from a father of four (who has seen his share of such things), it looks like a heat rash, hives, or some skin irritation (such as an allergic reaction to detergent).    But, you need to see a dermatologist to get an accurate diagnosis since the BF2s Health Clinic is not well known for dispensing sound medical advice.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
It disturbs me that you consult BF2s and the community of armchair doctors instead of getting this poor child to a doctor ASAP.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

Uzique wrote:

It disturbs me that you consult BF2s and the community of armchair doctors instead of getting this poor child to a doctor ASAP.
Varegg and OH have a E-medical degree
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6739|FUCK UBISOFT

it's the aids.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6740|Reality
It looks very similar to something my daughter had which lasted 4-5 weeks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pityriasis_rosea
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard