phishman420
Banned
+821|5690

smuder201 wrote:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/ … 174199.jpg
I've just ordered one of these puppies Samsung Pixon 8mp camera on it. & free on my current contract as well bless 02
specs http://uk.samsungmobile.com/footer/pres … sesView.do
Sexy.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
CRIPPLE FIGHT!

I mean mod battle.

Last edited by jord (2008-11-22 14:05:07)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Your last statement and considering a Nokia phone just doesn't match, firstly the N96 is way to exspensive for the features it carries ... and you are not even going to use it's main feature which is to call other people ...
opinion

Read the OP again. Notice I am asking if the unlocked phone will work on my carrier when I swap the SIM cards for sure, because AT&T support is worthless. Then note other people started telling me not to buy the phone, I never asked for advice. Then kindly stop the needless and off-base insults.
Opinion shared by many and it was not an insult FM, it was a statement based on experience with what type of customers buys what kind of phones and for what purpose ...
Generalizing me into a group and insulting me by calling me a showoff. Awesome.
Spending 600+ dollars on a phone just to use it for movies and internet is showoff FM ... you want confirmation for a purchase you have planned, some have condoned that purchase and others think it's bull ... i don't care if you buy it or not but i have an opinion.

And if you really would like quality for the same price pick a HTC Touch HD not a N96 if movies and internet are that important on the move, it even has a 5 mpx camera.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Opinion shared by many and it was not an insult FM, it was a statement based on experience with what type of customers buys what kind of phones and for what purpose ...
Generalizing me into a group and insulting me by calling me a showoff. Awesome.
Spending 600+ dollars on a phone just to use it for movies and internet is showoff FM ... you want confirmation for a purchase you have planned, some have condoned that purchase and others think it's bull ... i don't care if you buy it or not but i have an opinion.

And if you really would like quality for the same price pick a HTC Touch HD not a N96 if movies and internet are that important on the move, it even has a 5 mpx camera.
Do you understand the point of the thread? I am asking if the phone is going to work or if it's going to be a $600 paperweight. I don't need confirmation on the order, I need technical help.
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

I though that answer came very quickly in this here same thread ... yes it will work FM ... you buy the phone and insert the sim card from the provider of your choice that matches the services you would like ... unless you are already comitted to another provider with the service you have now.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mikkel
+383|6610
What's with the high horses in this thread? Who are any of you guys to judge Flaming Maniac on what he's buying? This is no different from audiophiles buying speakers and amplifiers, or car enthusiasts buying rims and exhausts at prices that would seem insane to most people.
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

mikkel wrote:

What's with the high horses in this thread? Who are any of you guys to judge Flaming Maniac on what he's buying? This is no different from audiophiles buying speakers and amplifiers, or car enthusiasts buying rims and exhausts at prices that would seem insane to most people.
You mean giraffes ?
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

But anyways ... you should consider a HTC if you first are to spend that amount of money on a phone ...
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
I always get a decent phone and I am for from rich. I get the best phone out about once a year. I think this is just as much a worthy purchase as buying some computer parts, some concert tickets, some car parts or whatever else. There isn't a big debate on the motive behind someone buying a £2000 computer is there, so why here?
Flaming_Maniac

Varegg wrote:

But anyways ... you should consider a HTC if you first are to spend that amount of money on a phone ...
I am pretty much categorically against touch screens. Some people might like it or think it is more intuitive, I find them too sloppy.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6370|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Flaming: I bought an unlocked N95 8GB online, I have AT&T, and I just swapped my SIM card, worked perfectly
Flaming_Maniac

ceslayer23 wrote:

Flaming: I bought an unlocked N95 8GB online, I have AT&T, and I just swapped my SIM card, worked perfectly
Thank you very, very much, perfect.

closed after quintessential tech reply

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard