Scratch[USA]
Member
+105|6486
Posted on trackr as well.

http://www.aixtended.com/

Includes all kind of goodness . . . including single player stats because I can kill more bots than you.



New map pack of 30 maps

http://www.aixtended.com/mappack.html

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2008-11-30 17:39:10)

_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6460|Polish state of EU
single player stats?!?!
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6146
howcome only the version 1.0 are on the download list for mirrors ?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6136|Winland

available for downloaded
lol

Seriously, though, sounds awesome. Single player stats is gonna be so much fun. Downloading now.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6118|Wisconsin
Awesome!
JoshP
Banned
+176|5628|Notts, UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

available for downloaded
lol

Seriously, though, sounds awesome. Single player stats is gonna be so much fun. Downloading now.
this basically
san4
The Mas
+311|6627|NYC, a place to live
Very cool.
Vax
Member
+42|5790|Flyover country
DL'ing now

gotta see the new helos and such

There is a pavelow and a hind ?

https://www.aixtended.com/images/2.0release/AIX_2.0_media_02.jpg

https://www.aixtended.com/images/2.0release/AIX_2.0_media_14.jpg
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6385|Chicago, IL
pavelow flies like a boat, sturdy as hell though, i saw some bots bail out, and it didn't even crash, just fell
voodoodolphins
Member
+92|6642
this looks brilliant....dl now
Scratch[USA]
Member
+105|6486

Freezer7Pro wrote:

available for downloaded
lol

Seriously, though, sounds awesome. Single player stats is gonna be so much fun. Downloading now.
Don't ya mean Downloaded now
Slarty
Member
+37|5903|Ingerland
Can someone give me a pointer as to which files I need to download?

So far I've got,

*OLD RELEASE* AIX 1.0 CLIENT FILES (FULL MOD PACKAGE)
AIX 1.0 TO 2.0 PATCH

Do I need the Full Installer too? Anything else?

Thanks
JoshP
Banned
+176|5628|Notts, UK
this mod is porn

Scratch[USA]
Member
+105|6486

Slarty wrote:

Can someone give me a pointer as to which files I need to download?

So far I've got,

*OLD RELEASE* AIX 1.0 CLIENT FILES (FULL MOD PACKAGE)
AIX 1.0 TO 2.0 PATCH

Do I need the Full Installer too? Anything else?

Thanks
Thats all ya need AIX 1.0 clean install and the 1 to 2 patch.
Wallpaper
+303|5933|The pool
Played last night with a friend, was a blast
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6385|Chicago, IL

Wallpaper wrote:

Played last night with a friend, was a blast
best mod for LANs


pubbing with friends...  meh
Wallpaper
+303|5933|The pool

S.Lythberg wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Played last night with a friend, was a blast
best mod for LANs


pubbing with friends...  meh
You+friends+32 or more expert bots stacking the other team = win
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6385|Chicago, IL

Wallpaper wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Played last night with a friend, was a blast
best mod for LANs


pubbing with friends...  meh
You+friends+32 or more expert bots stacking the other team = win
the 2.0 bots seem a lot more clever than the 1.0 bots.  those bastards will chase you forever if you let them, and they can actually use the sniper rifles from time to time.
Slarty
Member
+37|5903|Ingerland

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Slarty wrote:

Can someone give me a pointer as to which files I need to download?

So far I've got,

*OLD RELEASE* AIX 1.0 CLIENT FILES (FULL MOD PACKAGE)
AIX 1.0 TO 2.0 PATCH

Do I need the Full Installer too? Anything else?

Thanks
Thats all ya need AIX 1.0 clean install and the 1 to 2 patch.
Great, thanks

Will fire it up in the morning, should be fun
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5843|CA
This is fun as fuck.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6705|Cambridge (UK)
OK, so what's the big deal with this here AIX mod?

What, one, reason would you give to convince me to download it?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6768|Grapevine, TX
Its just fun if you are a whore, killing and raping the enemy. Wether it's the single-player bots, co-op bot massacre, or player .vs player its just fun BF2. More on the arcade side, but . No worry about the point whores or stats. I havent seen one bug and the view distance is well very, very far. Worth the download to decide, for sure,
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6705|Cambridge (UK)
Erm, that's BF2.

What's so special about this mod?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5628|Notts, UK
much stronger air power, loads of different and cool guns, bots that are actually a threat, diverse and interesting new maps, it's basically just more BF2 with added rape and cool maps

which is
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6098|Dublin
What do you install first, core or maps?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard