cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6346|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I've never had sharkfin. I spent almost 3 months in China this summer and ate many strange things including scorpions and crocodile tho.

And I love the rice wine
Are you just asking to get sent to the hospital for 4 months? Everyone knows you can't trust food in China, Taiwan is where all the real shit is at, same with Singapore.
shaddap ya rebels
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6770|Purplicious Wisconsin
an eggroll + rice I want whenever I'm eating Chinese.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6773

cowami wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I've never had sharkfin. I spent almost 3 months in China this summer and ate many strange things including scorpions and crocodile tho.

And I love the rice wine
Are you just asking to get sent to the hospital for 4 months? Everyone knows you can't trust food in China, Taiwan is where all the real shit is at, same with Singapore.
shaddap ya rebels
Enjoy your dead babies lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6353|Bloomington Indiana
pork chip suey...and rice
Tripulaci0n
Member
+14|6213
one dish I really liked when I was there aaas some kind of Sichuan specialty beef dish with chilli oil and with these things that looked like uncrished black peppers but kinda numbed your mouth. Ever heard of it?

P.s. I love the cold sesame noodles - The spicy peanut butter sauce is made of win
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6235|Wisconsin
General Tso and Crab Rangoon.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6625|Mountains of NC

creamsumyounggal



sweet'n'sour chik
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5738
https://www.cafeopera.net/DishPics/CrabRangoon.jpg
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6409|Troy, New York
General Tsaos chickens om nom nom
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6447

Flecco wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I've never had sharkfin. I spent almost 3 months in China this summer and ate many strange things including scorpions and crocodile tho.

And I love the rice wine
M8 you haven't actually eaten Croc until you come to the NT and eat it bbq'd up here.

@Panda, wtf m8, ur Aussie and bitching. Cybargs is a half Aussie/German/Azn who LIVES IN TAIWAN and eats Chinese food allatime and you're bitchin?
Flecco, I've told you repeatedly that I'm chinese.

You try eating plain rice every night.  Go on.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6477|Melbourne, AUS

some_random_panda wrote:

Flecco, I've told you repeatedly that I'm chinese.

You try eating plain rice every night.  Go on.
What? You get a bowl of rice without anything else? Or you're just sick of having to eat rice everyday?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6625|Mountains of NC

some_random_panda wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I've never had sharkfin. I spent almost 3 months in China this summer and ate many strange things including scorpions and crocodile tho.

And I love the rice wine
M8 you haven't actually eaten Croc until you come to the NT and eat it bbq'd up here.

@Panda, wtf m8, ur Aussie and bitching. Cybargs is a half Aussie/German/Azn who LIVES IN TAIWAN and eats Chinese food allatime and you're bitchin?
Flecco, I've told you repeatedly that I'm chinese.

You try eating kangroo every night.  Go on.
fxd
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6677|London, England
Chinese food sucks





It had to be said


wait wait

so is noodles Chinese or Japanese?

Don't say both, I'll kill you if you say both.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6510|The Twilight Zone
Rice, chicken, vegetables with sauce and peanuts.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5738

Mekstizzle wrote:

Chinese food sucks





It had to be said


wait wait

so is noodles Chinese or Japanese?

Don't say both, I'll kill you if you say both.
Try that Crab Rangoon shit. It's sooo good.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6795|Pakistan/England

Slarty wrote:

Crispy aromatic duck, followed closely by shredded chilly beef. Yum.
winner, tbh.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6831|Noizyland

Pork Chow Mein. I love me some greasy-as-fuck noodles.

We're talking Chinese Take-Out here by the way, not "REAL" Chinese food.

Mekstizzle wrote:

wait wait

so is noodles Chinese or Japanese?

Don't say both, I'll kill you if you say both.
Depends what noodles you're talking about.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6447

SEREMAKER wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Flecco wrote:


M8 you haven't actually eaten Croc until you come to the NT and eat it bbq'd up here.

@Panda, wtf m8, ur Aussie and bitching. Cybargs is a half Aussie/German/Azn who LIVES IN TAIWAN and eats Chinese food allatime and you're bitchin?
Flecco, I've told you repeatedly that I'm chinese.

You try eating kangroo every night.  Go on.
fxd
Lol, should try that.
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|5755

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I like Chow Fun. Pork fried rice with extra egg is good. The best Chinese food I had was at a Shanghai style restaurant on Canal Street. It was fucking fabulous.
Shit, how could I forget about chow fun?

Although outside of Chinatown it sucks huge fucking balls. When I used to go to college upstate I almost threw up after I opened the container of beef chow fun I ordered from the takeout place.

I live in LES Manhattan to whoever karma'd me
I've worked their since I was 12. Where abouts LES?

cowami wrote:

oh

damn

from those places, sesame chicken usually

now if we're talking real chinese food, shark fin's soup is the way to go

EDIT:

Superior Mind wrote:

I like Chow Fun. Pork fried rice with extra egg is good. The best Chinese food I had was at a Shanghai style restaurant on Canal Street. It was fucking fabulous.
joe's shanghai isn't on canal

i'm in florida and i know this
Hmm, do you happen to know the address
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6721|NT, like Mick Dundee

SEREMAKER wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Flecco wrote:


M8 you haven't actually eaten Croc until you come to the NT and eat it bbq'd up here.

@Panda, wtf m8, ur Aussie and bitching. Cybargs is a half Aussie/German/Azn who LIVES IN TAIWAN and eats Chinese food allatime and you're bitchin?
Flecco, I've told you repeatedly that I'm chinese.

You try eating kangroo every night.  Go on.
fxd
1) I've eaten kanga several times m8s. Not a bad meat but a bit tough. The tail kicks ass as finger food though. I prefer kangaroo to croc and barra tbh.

2) Panda, you never mentioned being a chink to me. You have Aussie citizenship, that means you're Aussie who happens to have a different cultural background. I wont hear no more of this Chinese nonsense, it might be your heritage, but m8, your Aussie.


No but srsly eating rice does get old, I feel your pain (my father cooks a lot of gook and Indian/subcontinent style cooking, he learned a fair bit during his year in Indonesia)...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6422|California
I eat rice for dinner at least 330 days out of the 365 days of the year.
shark fin soup at least once every month
i love being asian
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6425|Calgary, Canada
dumplings with vinegar sauce are the win
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6822|Cambridge (UK)
sweet and sour anything.

crispy duck is also good.

and that seaweed with the crystals of what I assume to be MSG on it.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6346|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I like Chow Fun. Pork fried rice with extra egg is good. The best Chinese food I had was at a Shanghai style restaurant on Canal Street. It was fucking fabulous.
Shit, how could I forget about chow fun?

Although outside of Chinatown it sucks huge fucking balls. When I used to go to college upstate I almost threw up after I opened the container of beef chow fun I ordered from the takeout place.

I live in LES Manhattan to whoever karma'd me
I've worked their since I was 12. Where abouts LES?

cowami wrote:

oh

damn

from those places, sesame chicken usually

now if we're talking real chinese food, shark fin's soup is the way to go

EDIT:

Superior Mind wrote:

I like Chow Fun. Pork fried rice with extra egg is good. The best Chinese food I had was at a Shanghai style restaurant on Canal Street. It was fucking fabulous.
joe's shanghai isn't on canal

i'm in florida and i know this
Hmm, do you happen to know the address
it's on bayard street, foo, where my great-grandmother used to live
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aimless
Member
+166|6181|Texas
kung pao chicken

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard