Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
http://www.clickforabuck.com/

Did you heard something about this? Is it a scam? Does it work?

I took a look on Google and nothing about scam out there...

What do you think ?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon
there is no such thing as free money.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Parker wrote:

there is no such thing as a free lunch.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6361|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

Parker wrote:

www.moola.com
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)
Does it seem too good to be true?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Then it probably is.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon

ceslayer23 wrote:

Parker wrote:

www.moola.com
people playing games for money.

time invested+electricity....time is money, electricity costs money....there is no such thing as free money.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6327|USA Biznatch!
# Payouts
Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout. Payout is net 45.
My brother used to do PTC sites, and GPT. You only really make more money if you spend it.

Last edited by sportsman11-2cool4u (2008-11-08 14:46:30)

TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5717|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I use bux.to, I think it's like 15 cents a click, but that's pure and not "evalulated at time of payout"

I only have like $3 on my account after 2 weeks tho, and I haven't done it in like a month.

But yeah, the whole PTC, PTW, PTR craze is a waste of time per-se.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

i heard everytime you click on it, a french chick is forced to shave her armpits.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

usmarine wrote:

i heard everytime you click on it, a french chick is forced to shave her armpits.
*clicks franticly*
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

isn't it 0.001€ a click or so, and limit of such clicks a day, which makes it completely useless. So yeah, you might end up with 5 bucks a month, but it's certainly not worth it.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
It doesn't work... Actually they say you can cash out when you have 2500$ but their $ are not like real dollars... when you cash out you will receive something like 50€....

Not worth it...

www.clickforabuck.com terms wrote:

Terms

# Payouts

Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout. Payout is net 45.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
YouGov

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard