{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6604
wow hell no

lol i remember getting kicked out a server for saying "hell" -_-

Last edited by {B-T}<babacanosh> (2008-11-09 13:27:27)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
I would pay that money to get the home adresses of all these little cheating wankers, so i could publish them to the interested angry owners of hacked accounts..
just for the lulz...
blacklupus
+13|6692
I own a hacked account as well. But i am not angry at all.

I wouldn't even take my points back the day EA offers me money for it.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Jesus Christ, You'd pay $150 for some fancy icons, in a 3 year old game that you've wasted over 1000 hours on, but every minute(?) someone dies in a fucked up country of a curable disease.

I'd slap you if i knew you IRL.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

are you nuts???
why pay for some stupid pixels ????
man, go out and live a life !!!
lolirony
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
blacklupus
+13|6692
"Save the Children" says, it's around 10 Million kids alone. Per year...
~FuzZz~
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

blacklupus wrote:

"Save the Children" says, it's around 10 Million kids alone. Per year...
Forget them, he wants his precious stats back
blacklupus
+13|6692
Then i want mine back, too! FUck dem kidz.
~FuzZz~
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

blacklupus wrote:

Then i want mine back, too! FUck dem kidz.
lulz starvation? BUT I WAZ A 4STAR EA!!1one
blacklupus
+13|6692
OMG it's STAR WAS!!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Jesus Christ, You'd pay $150 for some fancy icons, in a 3 year old game that you've wasted over 1000 hours on, but every minute(?) someone dies in a fucked up country of a curable disease.

That's necessary to keep the carbon footprint down. Sad but true
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
blabla real life... this is not about starving kids and global warming. we are posting in a game related forum, so the topic is game related. please do not assume, that people caring about their stats are not caring about major problems, too. this assumption would make you just look dumb.

sure the stats are only some numbers and pixels, but to be honest, starving kids in the third world are nothing more, for most of you, too. or did anybody volunteer to help people in sudan? did anybody here donate money/blood to the international red cross? most of you do not really care, so please don´t come along with this argument.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

no
/end thread
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
EA should pay us to restore stats.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6284

max wrote:

That's necessary to keep the carbon footprint down. Sad but true
Griffen is right, there is a better way to invest your money. I would only pay 150 dollars to EA for a higher rank if they sent half of that money to those countries. Unfortunately they will not.
0akleaves
+183|6615|Newcastle UK
start the game agian ffs lol its the same game and you can do the same things.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
"EA tells u to sod off. Would you pay 2 restore?"

You would pay the people who told you to sod off?
blacklupus
+13|6692

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

You would pay the people who told you to sod off?
Kind of reminds me of the FEDeral Reserve.

Last edited by blacklupus (2008-11-10 10:12:50)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

millmax wrote:

Scenario:  2 star general with 1300+ hours of hard legemit gameplay beeing fucked up the butthole by some teenage wannabe hacker; EA detects the hack and resets the account.  Account owner furious.  Sends mail to EA.  EA answers: Thank you for contacting us.  Please contact support if you have any further questions. (read: you are fucked, and EA gives a shit).
This happens a lot these days...

Now, here's the idea:  Wouldn't it be great if EA provided some kind of premium service to restore these accounts?  Hands up: Who would pay an EA database admin $150/hour for 2 or 3 hours to restore the account?
I know I would, and I think this could be a business opportunity to EA.

Thoughts?
Had the same happen to me but no i wouldn't pay EA any money for a full restore, when i play these days it's just for fun and with good friends from the forum ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
lol.. no
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6540|Norway

And why is that?  It's my decision how I am gonna spend my money. Not that it is ur business, but I pay 10$ / month to Red Cross, and $100 / year to the Norwegian Ambulance Helicopter foundation, so you don't you step away from the keyboard before u insult yourself? 
I want my stats, and it my decision to make.  (..or could have been)
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6201|Daqing Oilfields?
Don't try to justify this thread that you thought was a great idea now that everyone's informing you that it's the single most retarded idea we've all heard of as of this past month.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5691|Notts, UK

millmax wrote:

And why is that?  It's my decision how I am gonna spend my money. Not that it is ur business, but I pay 10$ / month to Red Cross, and $100 / year to the Norwegian Ambulance Helicopter foundation, so you don't you step away from the keyboard before u insult yourself? 
make a new account, find your old stats, and make your own modded server with your previous stats as the per-round values etc? like recreate your account

although this wouldn't really work
~FuzZz~
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

millmax wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

Don't try to justify this thread that you thought was a great idea now that everyone's informing you that it's the single most retarded idea we've all heard of as of this past month.
+1 Mini
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6489|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I wouldn't give EA anything, well maybe a raging case of herpes.

killer21 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

no
/end thread
@op, do you feel dumb for making this thread? If so, just delete your first post and it goes away.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2008-11-10 20:36:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard