Teckademics
+1|6726|Savannah GA
i play sniper assault and spec ops. sorry.. and as for team work yeah i 100% sec at that. and i dont tank whore - apc whore.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6652
Gentlemen, while this is interesting could we please move drop it....mod a lock possibly.  Interestingly enough I have been looking for a clan to join lately (interested in more team play with the same people on a recurring basis) but stuff like this makes me lose interest in joining any clan.

At some time or another we have all been the victim of a bad round/experience while playing BF2.  I personally was killed and revived about a dozen times before I suicided (not a word) myself.  It sucked but I moved on.

s18 clan - I don't know you guys from adam, I appreciate you having a server that is open to the public, however.  While I have never played on your servers I am always appreciative of the many people who fork over the money to allow people like me to play. (that is why I was looking for a clan..want to contribute for all that I have received).

Bleppen....dude, been there, it sucks, seriously it pisses you off to no end but all I can say is just move on...

It's a game...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn
I'm sorry to add to this apparent flame war but some, NOT all,  S18 members are wankers. I've been on your server a couple of times and some of your members like to take the MEC tub on Mashtuur and drop C4 on the BH pad BUT when I used to take the BH to the MEC chopper pad I'd be warned about base camping. Talk about following your own rules...

As for Bleppen well I don't know how really skilled he is cos I've seen him use the C4 Vodnik tactic on Karkand which just smacks of lameness. It doesn't take much skill to drive a Vodnik loaded with C4 and blow yourself up along with the enemy. To be honest it takes MORE skill if you can dodge enemies and creep up on an enemy armoured vehicle before blowing it up with C4 WITHOUT taking your own life in the process.

On another note it can be seen from his stats page  that he did some statpadding with a clan mate of his. That can be seen in his Enemies and Victim list so I don't quite understand why he's denying the fact that he's statpadded in the past cos he's only embarrassing himself if continues to deny that fact.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6657
these <s18> asshats are not even worth your SHIT, bleppen, and to the <s18>'s here, you will never have my respect and what information do you have about him statpadding('cause you have none), were you stapadding also? so i'd suggeset you keep your sorry mouth SHUT.....
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752
It's a game...
Exactly.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710
its not a clan its a place, and i would love some proofs of that sir-del-boy cause we played different sides
and on small servers at the beginning of our bf2 playin.
as 4 the c4 karkand fact, i really hate that map...all noobs like 2 spawn just to get raped by an armorwhore so from time 2 time i  do that c4 thingy to get armorwhores that are 2 loosy to get me in time 2 go byebye.
shadow<s18>
+0|6652

Navyseal99 wrote:

these <s18> asshats are not even worth your SHIT, bleppen, and to the <s18>'s here, you will never have my respect and what information do you have about him statpadding('cause you have none), were you stapadding also? so i'd suggeset you keep your sorry mouth SHUT.....
we dont want your respect your the kind of people we dont want coming to our server, ur respect means nothing to us YOU MEAN NOTHING to us u are just another wank stain on the trousers of humanity

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 12:23:37)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
The <S18> guys aren't a "NOOBCLAN", they just need to get that ducktape off the page down button
shadow<s18>
+0|6652
errrrr when did this have anything to do with punishing which i never do but thx for ur other comment
shadow<s18>
+0|6652
wow bleppen amazing consistancing on u killing ur clan mate loads and him killing you its as though u meant it to happen
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/randlen/padder.jpg

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 12:36:42)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

shadow<s18> wrote:

wow bleppen amazing consistancing on u killing ur team mate loads and him killing you its as though u meant it to happen
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/r … padder.jpg
Somebody just got PWNED! And it ain't me
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710
we were like u are at present, noobs^
no sir_del_boy i pwned u on karkand

Last edited by -=Stekhuset=-Bleppen (2006-02-09 12:38:20)

Cheddarmuff
+21|6652
Was reading about this on s18's site to get their behind the scenes side...one of their members (Leon) had the best comment...why waste your time on something as inane as this, particularly Murphy (it's your birthday dude...let this go and enjoy, only happens once a year....oh and happy birthday, not that I know you but I dig birthdays).

Haven't tried the whole C4 Jihad thing yet myself....am I missing anything...have to believe this won't help my K/D ratio...

Chuy....dude, sounds like the site is a data monster...by the way  THANK YOU...love this place!!
brainded
+1|6655|Columbia, MO
So you guys are saying don't play on the <S18> server then, right?

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710
yepp, not a chance...if they wanna get woped they gotta go on some other server
Cheddarmuff
+21|6652
Who cares who pwned who...sometimes I kick ass, other times I get my ass kicked...sh!t happens
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

as 4 the c4 karkand fact, i really hate that map...all noobs like 2 spawn just to get raped by an armorwhore so from time 2 time i  do that c4 thingy to get armorwhores that are 2 loosy to get me in time 2 go byebye.
LOL, that makes bloody sense. You HATE Karkand??? Then wot were you doing on the Heroes Must Conquer Karkand ONLY server where I saw you drive C4 Vodniks several times into enemy armour, eh? Yes m8, that makes sense. You hate the Karkand YET you were on a Karkand ONLY server. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you've contradicted yourself here.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

LOL, that makes bloody sense. You HATE Karkand??? Then wot were you doing on the Heroes Must Conquer Karkand ONLY server where I saw you drive C4 Vodniks several times into enemy armour, eh? Yes m8, that makes sense. You hate the Karkand YET you were on a Karkand ONLY server. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you've contradicted yourself here.
if u could read what i wrote before opening ur noob armorwhore mouth, u would see why
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

Yes m8, you pwned me. Makes sense again when you have a NEGATIVE kdr with MOST of your weapons on the ground.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Yes m8, you pwned me. Makes sense again when you have a NEGATIVE kdr with MOST of your weapons on the ground.
well, i checked ur stats and since u really dosnt use many classes and dosnt move on ground except from when u gl whore i would say that i dont have any worse stats then u, but then again who really cares about stats.
shadow<s18>
+0|6652
stop attacking del boy i thought your prob was with us but it seems that u attack anyone that defends us by saying "i pwned u shut up" wow so offensive and scary u got my shaking

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 12:49:23)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

if u could read what i wrote before opening ur noob armorwhore mouth, u would see why
Talk more crap will ya. Me an armourwhore??? LMAO. Out of my total time played on BF2 I've spent LESS than a quarter of my time in an armoured vehicle so please STFU you noob. True armourwhores are those who spend OVER half their time in a tank or apc. The way you talk I don't blame S18 for kicking you from their server. It wos well deserved and justified based on the way you mouth off here about how good you are.
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710
i have not said im a fantastic player
how about u beeing a "winningside jerk"`?
i bet ur just mad at me cause mec won some rounds on karkand when i played there...
i emember u gettin like 2 kills in your apc in the whole round and whining like a baby about it..
not your average day in karkand i guess.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

well, i checked ur stats and since u really dosnt use many classes and dosnt move on ground except from when u gl whore i would say that i dont have any worse stats then u, but then again who really cares about stats.
You're just jealous cos you can't handle the noob-tube. If you can't use the grenade launcher properly then you TRULY suck. You can't even C4 properly which is why you pack them onto Vodniks.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

i have not said im a fantastic player
how about u beeing a "winningside jerk"`?
i bet ur just mad at me cause mec won some rounds on karkand when i played there...
i emember u gettin like 2 kills in your apc in the whole round and whining like a baby about it..
not your average day in karkand i guess.
LOL, lay off the drugs mate cos I hardly ever talk in-game. People who've played with me know that I'm too busy playing to bother typing in-game. And besides the last time I saw you I wosn't in an apc but C4ing noobs like you. I just happened to be walking down the US hill when I saw you drive a Vodnik packed with C4 into a tank and apc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard