S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6545|Montucky
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/s3v3ns1xtw0/russia_motherland.jpg
AAAHH MOTHERLAND!

Last edited by S3v3N (2008-11-05 18:49:44)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6316|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

S3v3N wrote:

http://www.hjo3.net/russia_motherland.jpg

AAAHH MOTHERLAND!
404 / 403

Great, you broke it.

Hope you're happy.

(It's also possible that you were dumped here because someone tried to link you directly to an image I'm hosting. Tell them to link to a page or directory instead. If you really want to see the item, copy the URL in your address bar and paste it into a new browser window.)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Commie Killer
+192|6414

Commie Killer wrote:

But seriously, this whole throwing insults back and forth is boring. I wanna know how this thing is provocative in your opinion.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6545|Montucky

cowami wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

http://www.hjo3.net/russia_motherland.jpg

AAAHH MOTHERLAND!
404 / 403

Great, you broke it.

Hope you're happy.

(It's also possible that you were dumped here because someone tried to link you directly to an image I'm hosting. Tell them to link to a page or directory instead. If you really want to see the item, copy the URL in your address bar and paste it into a new browser window.)

No worries.. I ficked it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6480|The Twilight Zone

Commie Killer wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

But seriously, this whole throwing insults back and forth is boring. I wanna know how this thing is provocative in your opinion.
Alright lemme try again: theres this boy you dislike and he places a machine gun emplacement facing towards your house. What do you do?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Commie Killer
+192|6414

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Alright lemme try again: theres this boy you dislike and he places a machine gun emplacement facing towards your house. What do you do?
That doesnt work. A machine gun is a offensive weapon, it can shoot over from his property into mine.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6545|Montucky

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Place an ICBM site on my front yard.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

is it aimed at me?  or is it aimed into space where the intercept would happen?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

S3v3N wrote:

you live in dakota.  you most likely have one underneath the local mcdonalds.
Commie Killer
+192|6414
Its simple. Just say he planted a minefield in his front yard. Then it is only dangerous if you go into his territory. Just like it is right now.
.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

That doesnt work. A machine gun is a offensive weapon, it can shoot over from his property into mine.
The problem is that you think those missiles can only intercept other missiles....
Commie Killer
+192|6414

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

The problem is that you think those missiles can only intercept other missiles....
LOL!
What else are they gonna do?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

LOL!
pollution?

Last edited by usmarine (2008-11-05 18:59:48)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6672

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

if Russia and U.S. get it on, the whole world would end they have enough nukes to trample the planet 1000 times over
.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

LOL!
Destroy strategic emplacements? Are you a weapon expert?
Commie Killer
+192|6414

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

LOL!
Destroy strategic emplacements? Are you a weapon expert?
Wait. Are you seriously suggesting that these missiles are going to go take out the silos? Do you know anything at all about this?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

doubt it
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6206
.Sup...let me try for a moment. The missiles in place from the United States in Europe are NOT AIMING at any country. These missiles are NOT nuclear and the radars are for detecting anything that could be incoming. What these defense systems do is protect what already has been threatened in the past. There have been reports and threats of roque missiles or possibly terrorists getting there hands on something that could be launched and there are reports that they are trying to obtain such weapons.

As far as I know, the countries involved with allowing these systems actually want them. Maybe some of their people don't. Now, the major difference is that Russia wants to place missiles that are strictly offensive and are not made to shoot down other missiles like the defense systems are. There is a very distinct difference. The defense systems are solely there to intercept incoming objects and are not made to attack. They are not strategically aimed at any country, especially Russia and Russia is well aware of this, don't be ignorant and think that Russia doesn't understand what the defense systems do and are capable of.

Here is one thing. I hear people on this site always bitch about protecting borders and defending your borders. So a country goes out and buys or pays our military to set up a protection. What if there isnt this protection and terrorists or an enemy does let one go and there wasn't any protection.....the same idiots would then scream and ask why nothing was done or how could this happen!!! Bottom line, Russia is just pushing buttons, rattling the cages and being the old pest it was and wants to be again. 

Some in here are welcoming America back to the world society but we can now welcome Russia to a nice new Cold war.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6194
Have fun with a cold winter Europe, looks like you earned it.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6432|North Carolina
Ah crap...  Well, I guess Poland, the Ukraine and Georgia are all getting their missile defense systems a little earlier than expected.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6632|Greenwood, IN

God Save the Queen wrote:

loose change.
loose change 2

Even though its the same video.  Its done better than the first.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6545|Montucky

usmarine wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

you live in dakota.  you most likely have one underneath the local mcdonalds.
Montana dude... and yes i'm sure we do...
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5888
Russia is only thinking of defending itself from the barbaric beasts that want an offence shield in Europe, if only the rest of Europe had balls
CameronPoe
+2,925|6582
Move military installations near Russia, they'll move military installations near you. Not unexpected or surprising in the least.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6417

CameronPoe wrote:

Move military installations near Russia, they'll move military installations near you. Not unexpected or surprising in the least.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard