MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6188

ghettoperson wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

These news outlet are way to chart/gadget/map happy. I saw a reporter via hologram on CNN earlier. wtf
It's the 21st century...I'm surprised they haven't figured out a way to put a flow chart in there.  Maybe with the hologram technology we can vote dead people in and they will run this country by hologram!  I vote for the original GW.
I vote Nixon for President of Earth.
Make that Robot Nixon and you got my vote.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6626|Greenwood, IN
Wow this was a sudden just from 8 votes to 103....

https://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploader/files/1/election_2008_1.jpg

I think MSNBC and rest just need to wait for the official word on this shit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

Stubbee wrote:

Dudes the election was decided last night when the Redskins lost.
Well the Sox won in '04 and Kez lost then...

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-11-04 17:09:44)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6670

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

lol, someone brought that up in class today
Explain the joke? Neither candidate is from DC.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6558|Long Island, New York
Holy shit...the crowds in Chicago are acting like the Cubs just won the WS.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6317|Bloomington Indiana

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

lol, someone brought that up in class today
Explain the joke? Neither candidate is from DC.
redskins win-party stays the same,

they lose, party changes

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2 … artner=RSS
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6173|what

Can't wait for the Obama acceptance speech. lol

I'm watching CNN and NBC, so whoever here is watching FoxNews please tell us when they start slitting their wrists.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Broward County - 75% Obama, 25% McCain

Wow, shocker there! Jews of America...unite!

https://electricityandlust.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/captain-planet.jpeg
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6188

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Can't wait for the Obama acceptance speech. lol

I'm watching CNN and NBC, so whoever here is watching FoxNews please tell us when they start slitting their wrists.
Times like this is why I wish I had Fox News...

I guess the only republican on CNN will have to do it for me.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6670

You can watch the Fox feed on their site.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6311|Éire
Can the Obamaniacs have an official gloating thread when he wins?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

lol@ Fl... too close to call.. dragging ass again.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Alabama goes to McCain (damn, they act as if they're surprised on ABC).

And lol @ Dole losing her Senate seat.

BOB DOLE IS A FRIEND OF THE TOBACCO INDUSTRY

BOB DOLE LIKES YOUR STYLE

BOB DOLE'S WIFE JUST GOT pwned
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen

Braddock wrote:

as long as it can go the other way around

not that id enjoy that, but may as well be fair

ps. senate and the house are looking good for dems.

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2008-11-04 17:35:05)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6188

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Braddock wrote:

as long as it can go the other way around

not that id enjoy that, but may as well be fair

ps. senate and the house are looking good for dems.
Only 14 more seats in the Senate and when Obama is President he can do whatever the fuck he wants without worrying about a philibuster (or however that is written).

House is still starting? 33-15?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6364|tropical regions of london
blow out in PA?  the polls were right?
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
^ cept bang his secretary

noones bulletproof in office

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2008-11-04 17:38:31)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6188

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Secret Service ensure that the president is bulletproof.

Obama wins Pennsylvania!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Secret Service ensure that the president is bulletproof.

Obama wins Pennsylvania!
with only 12,000 voted counted?
i call shenanigans on CNN

ps to the Secret service comment, tell that to JFK and Reagan

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2008-11-04 17:41:32)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
CNN just projected PA, as with ABC and NBC.

So much money wasted by the McCain campaign they could have put into Ohio, FL and NC.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6431|'Murka

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lewlz

PS I never mentioned how biased other stations like CNN are - I was talking about Fox News.
Did you miss the part about the most unbiased coverage being from Brit Hume on Fox?

Seems like you did.
Which independent review said this?...just out of curiosity.
This one

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.

The most centrist outlet proved to be the "NewsHour With Jim Lehrer." CNN's "NewsNight With Aaron Brown" and ABC's "Good Morning America" were a close second and third.

"Our estimates for these outlets, we feel, give particular credibility to our efforts, as three of the four moderators for the 2004 presidential and vice-presidential debates came from these three news outlets — Jim Lehrer, Charlie Gibson and Gwen Ifill," Groseclose said. "If these newscasters weren't centrist, staffers for one of the campaign teams would have objected and insisted on other moderators."

The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet. While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.

"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia.

Five news outlets — "NewsHour With Jim Lehrer," ABC's "Good Morning America," CNN's "NewsNight With Aaron Brown," Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and the Drudge Report — were in a statistical dead heat in the race for the most centrist news outlet.  Of the print media, USA Today was the most centrist.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6364|tropical regions of london
Brit Hume is telling me that PA is 60% Obama.

I dont think Brit Hume is the most unbiased guy out there either.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Did you miss the part about the most unbiased coverage being from Brit Hume on Fox?

Seems like you did.
Which independent review said this?...just out of curiosity.
This one

Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Only Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and The Washington Times scored right of the average U.S. voter.

The most centrist outlet proved to be the "NewsHour With Jim Lehrer." CNN's "NewsNight With Aaron Brown" and ABC's "Good Morning America" were a close second and third.

"Our estimates for these outlets, we feel, give particular credibility to our efforts, as three of the four moderators for the 2004 presidential and vice-presidential debates came from these three news outlets — Jim Lehrer, Charlie Gibson and Gwen Ifill," Groseclose said. "If these newscasters weren't centrist, staffers for one of the campaign teams would have objected and insisted on other moderators."

The fourth most centrist outlet was "Special Report With Brit Hume" on Fox News, which often is cited by liberals as an egregious example of a right-wing outlet. While this news program proved to be right of center, the study found ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Nightly News" to be left of center. All three outlets were approximately equidistant from the center, the report found.

"If viewers spent an equal amount of time watching Fox's 'Special Report' as ABC's 'World News' and NBC's 'Nightly News,' then they would receive a nearly perfectly balanced version of the news," said Milyo, an associate professor of economics and public affairs at the University of Missouri at Columbia.

Five news outlets — "NewsHour With Jim Lehrer," ABC's "Good Morning America," CNN's "NewsNight With Aaron Brown," Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume" and the Drudge Report — were in a statistical dead heat in the race for the most centrist news outlet.  Of the print media, USA Today was the most centrist.
wat? The WSJ is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less Liberal than the NYT. Imma call Bollocks.
Reciprocity
+721|6601|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Poseidon wrote:

CNN just projected PA, as with ABC and NBC.

So much money wasted by the McCain campaign they could have put into Ohio, FL and NC.
Bushy had the exact same problem 4 years ago.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

McCain is winning the popular vote but getting crushed electorally.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard