Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6696|67.222.138.85

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

yeah i bet he's been your boy for what, 3 days?  Go back to your hole nerd.
yellowman can vouch for the fact that Rondo was my boy when he was by far the shittiest starter on the Celtics two finals ago.

Actually he was my favorite because he was the worst player on the team, he reminded me of me.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5473|Bolingbrook, Illinois
lebron welcome to chicago
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6224|Texas

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

yeah i bet he's been your boy for what, 3 days?  Go back to your hole nerd.
yellowman can vouch for the fact that Rondo was my boy when he was by far the shittiest starter on the Celtics two finals ago.

Actually he was my favorite because he was the worst player on the team, he reminded me of me.
True
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/burnzz/hmml.png and what team would that be?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6696|67.222.138.85

burnzz wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/burnzz/hmml.png and what team would that be?
....Celtics?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6526|Long Island, New York
https://sportsnstuff18.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/lebron-in-newyork1.jpg

sup dude
HaiBai
why would he go there
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
we've been over this already
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

let's go over it again because i have more reasons
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you think he's going to chicago whereas the only reason is that they're your team

basketball hasn't been relevant to me in years but even the daily news had as the back sports cover a call for him to come to NY.

it's NY or Cleveland, your 14 year old mind might not think so but that's the way it is. just because you're too stubborn to admit that this is the way it is doesn't mean it isn't

if i'm wrong i'll gladly eat crow, but that'd mean damn near 90% of experts and fans will be eating some as well

ffs the celtics fans were chanting "new york knicks" towards the end of the game

i'm not saying him going to chicago isn't a possibility but it's a lot more likely NY happens.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-05-13 21:10:28)

Yellowman03
+108|6224|Texas
Don't you have homework and tests HaiBai?
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you think he's going to chicago whereas the only reason is that they're your team

basketball hasn't been relevant to me in years but even the daily news had as the back sports cover a call for him to come to NY.

it's NY or Cleveland, your 14 year old mind might not think so but that's the way it is. just because you're too stubborn to admit that this is the way it is doesn't mean it isn't

if i'm wrong i'll gladly eat crow, but that'd mean damn near 90% of experts and fans will be eating some as well
Alright, let's see here. What does Lebron want the most?  He wants to win the NBA championship. In fact, he even said he values winning over money, so that probably means he also values winning over location.

Now, what team is more suited to win the title next year: The Bulls with Lebron or the Knicks with Lebron?  Hmm.

Since winning the title is more important to him then money, I would say he would probably come to the Bulls. Unless he decided to stay with Cleveland, which is a whole other story.

Also, the Bulls had the highest average attendence out of all the teams in the NBA. Combine that with a team that only went .500, you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears. The city went berserk.

We could also offer around the same money that the Knicks would.

So there's one thing New York has that Chicago doesn't; the city of New York.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Alright, let's see here. What does Lebron want the most?  He wants to win the NBA championship. In fact, he even said he values winning over money, so that probably means he also values winning over location.

Now, what team is more suited to win the title next year: The Bulls with Lebron or the Knicks with Lebron?  Hmm.

Since winning the title is more important to him then money, I would say he would probably come to the Bulls. Unless he decided to stay with Cleveland, which is a whole other story.

Also, the Bulls had the highest average attendence out of all the teams in the NBA. Combine that with a team that only went .500, you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears. The city went berserk.

We could also offer around the same money that the Knicks would.

So there's one thing New York has that Chicago doesn't; the city of New York.
I rather take Chris Bosh and D. Wade and possibly Dirk? than Lebron lol.... but yeah those ESPN guys were saying he either goes 2: NY, Miami, Chicago or NJ.... he should just stay with Cleveland to cement his legacy... Jordan never went anywhere outside of Chicago even though he had trouble against Pistons.... so its best for him just to stay with Cavs....they ought to bring someone to him....... or at least thats wut I think who knows wut he will do.... time will tell...

also some other news...
In the space of five minutes I heard from three NBA GMs via text, e-mail and phone. All three said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron will leave the Cavs. More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."
but yeah John Calipari just got like a eight-year deal totaling $31.65 million with Kentucky last season lol but yeah u never know they were also saying Calipari is good friends with JewBron

Last edited by blademaster (2010-05-13 21:38:20)

Yellowman03
+108|6224|Texas
New York is super excited. There are already posters, billboards, restaurants, and shirts flying around.

The good thing about NY is that they can bring in 2 super-stars along with David Lee, McGrady, and what can be considered to be a very good bench. With the huge drop in LeBron's stock, they can probably get him for cheap (relatively).
eleven bravo
+1,399|5248|foggy bottom
so, yeah. the lakers
Tu Stultus Es
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

eleven bravo wrote:

so, yeah. the lakers
yeah Ken likes em.... I heard I talked one of my Cali friends he said (I told Ken this 2) he said people are forced to like the Lakers if they dont they get their heads smashed !! or again it maybe the area where he is from lol but nonetheless was lulzie
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5226|Cleveland, Ohio

HaiBai wrote:

lebron welcome to chicago
i only see that if they get a big name coach......like phil jackson or something.  can you imagine phil, rose, noah, wade, and lebron.
11 Bravo
Banned

burnzz wrote:

well, you called it . . .
i called it 20 years ago....fuck i knew a cleveland team would lose before most these people on this board were out of diapers.
11 Bravo
Banned

phishsux wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

and the beast has finally emerged
nope
why are you being such a cock about it?  i like you but you are a fucking douche to talk sports to.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HaiBai wrote:

you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears.
lmfao

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 … _york.html

this was the fucking cover of the sports section last sunday...and you really think Chicago would receive him better than NY. yeah, maybe after his gang initiation
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears.
lmfao

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 … _york.html

this was the fucking cover of the sports section last sunday...and you really think Chicago would receive him better than NY. yeah, maybe after his gang initiation
Lol at the cover saying Lebron would be a legend over there. There's no such thing as a team of one, Cleveland already proved that. Besides, it's all
just media hype.  There's no reason for Lebron to go to New Yorl. Anyway, like I said before, we have the highest attendance out of all the teams in the NBA. That alone proves that Chicago cares more about it's basketball team.
phishsux
­
+131|5120

11 Bravo wrote:

phishsux wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

and the beast has finally emerged
nope
why are you being such a cock about it?  i like you but you are a fucking douche to talk sports to.
uhhh, lol?
11 Bravo
Banned
case in point
phishsux
­
+131|5120
someones mad their team is cursed. wtf did i say that was dick? the truth hurts, brah
11 Bravo
Banned

phishsux wrote:

someones mad their team is cursed. wtf did i say that was dick? the truth hurts, brah
truth doesnt hurt me...since i accepted that a long time ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard