Benzin
+576|6000
OK, I imagine most of our older and more mature members (and even the younger and more mature) will identify with me and agree with me, but this is too BS to ignore and it's been irking me. I can't believe that ONLY Vienna is this bad. I know it has to be outside of Germany and Vienna. If it isn't, I will be very surprised. I know the UK and Irish members talk constantly about chavs and I suppose this is just as bad and similar, just with a different ethnicity.

So, first and foremost - I apologize to the GOOD Turks out there in the world. I know we must have a few. But so many of the FUCKING younger Turks in Vienna are fucking assholes. (sorry about the language)

OK - let me illustrate what "krocha" is. Take the jumpstyle and any cool dance music ever created. Now take it and destroy it and create annoying dance and trance music and then put it on the cell phones of (mostly) Turkish teenagers and younger kids and take away their headphones. They walk around the fucking city blasting this horrible ass music through the speakerphones of their phones. Then the older group is fucking tanned to hell so bad they're orange. Younger Austrians take to it, too. So now we have white kids and brown kids so tan they are ORANGE. You see where this is going ...

Now take this mentality further into stupidity where they think they can insult and fuck with anyone they want and nothing will happen. Mostly nothing does happen. Normal people just ignore them like you ignore the bird shit on the ground or on the park bench - you just look for a clean bench.

This isn't what I am referring to, but this is a story to support my rant: About a week ago I was walking down my street after coming back from the grocery store. My bag was a bit too small for the groceries I had since I had my school books in there, but just the top of my backpack was opened across the top. I walk past a group just like them and as I approach them, one of the 13 year olds (range from about 13 to 17 year olds in this group of 4 or 5) phone starts to ring. It starts playing this ear-bleeding middle eastern-techno-remixed song. This is the kind of shit that will make babies cry.

Anyway, so I am walking past them and the biggest of them (about the same height as me, 1.92 meters) starts doing dancing right in the side of my face. I grit my jaw and continue walking - I don't need to cause any trouble and get the cops called because I punched out some kid, I had bad luck with cops back in the USA, that curse I am sure has followed me. I don't want to be deported. So then the shit starts yelling at me, "Hey, your bag is open! Your bag is open! I am going to tell your mommy that your bag is open!" Right ... and? (you see the stupidity here). This kid is following me as I am walking and he's yelling the whole time. Then he reaches for my bag and I spin around, snap his arm away and step right into his face and stare him down, essentially daring him to do something. He dips his head and walks away - good choice, kid.

But here's where this shit reaches the top for me, personally:

My girlfriend is on the train home today as she tells me and she's sitting next to one of these punks and this kid is no older than 11. Across from him is an even younger krocha kid, about the age of 7. Across from my girlfriend is an older woman. Now, my girlfriend is 20 and this woman was probably at least 30? OK, so the kid starts stroking my girlfriend's jacket saying how nice it is, trying to flirt and he inches closer. His 7 year old friend says to the other woman how hot she is and doing the same shit (at fucking 7 and 11?! where are the parents?!). My girlfriend and this woman both get up as soon as another pair of seats open up at the next stop. Another girl comes in about the same age as my girlfriend and doesn't realize what these kids are about, and she's not making her situation any easier by wearing a mini-skirt. Now, I like mini-skirts, but to honest, I am not too up on my own girlfriend wearing them in public. They always seem a bit -- whorish. But anyway ...

The SEVEN YEAR OLD says to this chick, "I want to fuck you right now." OK ... let the story go through your head. Now react.

WTF?!

Now, from my experience, with the Turkish immigrants (from the male side) in Vienna, pretty much all of them in their late twenties and older are perfectly fine. These are immigrants truly looking to make a better life than they would have had back home when they first came to Europe. The late 20s folks are the kids of the older immigrants and had those values instilled. But somewhere along the way something happened ... I don't know. But 90% of my experiences with this younger breed has been nothing but negative. The female crowd is a bit better, thankfully.

I don't want to sound racist or anything, just calling this one out and need to rant.

Here's your typical Krocha, it's in German, but you get the gist:
https://www.operation05.com/dispatch05/fa-14_2008-krocha_121517.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&a … &gbv=2
robcr9
+111|5982
Chav?
Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands
Lol, my town is becoming infested with those twats
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

A Turk-Austrian Chav...
Ioan92
+337|5723
I understand your rage. Its good you ranted, rather than do something nasty
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

robcr9 wrote:

Chav?
Chav + Guido = Krocha?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
fucking gastarbeiter-kinder!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Benzin
+576|6000

Madhadda1 wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

Chav?
Chav + Guido = Krocha?
Seems very much that way.

Personally, I miss the wannabe-suburban thugs back home. At least you could converse with them on some kind of level. These guys are just ...
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
Sounds like the sort of shit chavs would try and do tbh
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Sounds like the sort of shit chavs would try and do tbh
Sounds exactly like them, even the mobile phone used as a boombox for some shit music that sounds the same on all tracks.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

So did that girl put out or what?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

Send them back to their home countries. I don't understand why we need armies of foreigners that don't work, nor speak our language. If you can't support yourself, go home instead of mooching off my tax $.

Last edited by max (2008-10-27 14:27:00)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
I live in Rome and it is quite the same situation in the metro almost everyday.
But me and a couple of friends of mine live next to each other so we always take the metro together and like to fuck around with them when we see one of these "gypsy fags".
E.g, we all speak english but they don't, so we keep staring at him or them and start talking some random shit and one of my friend who is Macedonian gets up and says "I crack your sister!!!!!", and if the guy understands it will say like "I don't have a sister". Then we all get up and yell "Then we will crack your mom and then crack your sister!!!" And if he gets pissed off and tries to fight with us he is not doing the right thing.
I did Tae kwondo for a couple of years + some special army tae kwon do my uncle thaught me, my macedonian friend has been doing kick boxing for 3 years, my american friend and irish friend has been doing boxing for 1 year and the italian one does K1 and kick boxing and has been doing it for a couple of years. yes, i go to an international school and i'm not showing off.
Just a way to annoy them and fuck with them, and trust me its soooooo fun!!!!!

Or the some other things like, these guys would ask for some cigarettes, we would be like "ohh sure, and one of us would take out a cigarette and then while giving it to the gypsy he would throw it and put his shoe on it. and say "ohh, sorry it fell"
These gypsy fags deserve for dressing poorly and as i've mentioned as "gypsy fags" and annoying people.
They should all be locked up and raped in the ass many times by Bono.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2008-10-27 14:30:45)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
I know exactly what you're talking, we have the Indian/Pakistani equivalents in the nearest big town, also with the largest Polish population in one town in Britain.

You can imagine how fun that is.
#rekt
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Bloody chavs.

Every country has them.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
Yep, that's a chav. And they're little shits.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Damn turks should go back to mongolia
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
Dude, I feel you completly, we have the same thing over here, but it's getting to the point there's more of these shitholes than normal Belgians. They think they can do fucking whatever they want, they think they fucking made it in their life while their parents are living of welfare for christ's sake. The thing that annoys me the most is that they don't show any fucking respect at all and think they can say their opinion about anything, anywhere. Even the 7 year olds talk crap to 17 year olds, I mean like, WTF? Shouldn't you be learning how to count at school? They're also so annoying at parties. You know when you're walking around at a party you can bump into people, which you don't take personal, but these guys do. They all want to start a fight for the sligthest bump. You apologize, cause tbh you don't want to have anything to do with these douchebags, and then they start calling their friends to beat you up, cause YOU are disrespecting HIM.

Fucking chavs.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

God Damn Mogorians!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fåking denmark
Well, in the suburbs of Copenhagen, where I live, it's pretty much the same.
Your typical Krocha, isn't exactly looking like them we have in Denmark, they look a lot worse.
Benzin
+576|6000

max wrote:

Send them back to their home countries. I don't understand why we need armies of foreigners that don't work, nor speak our language. If you can't support yourself, go home instead of mooching off my tax $.
You even got that shit in Switzerland?! Fuck me ...

I think the only safe place is Canada. Canada - do you guys have these problems???

At least what is nice is when I go out of my girlfriend's house in the countryside, I'm the only foreigner within like 15 kilometers. It would be more, except my Aussie friend is within 15 kilometers of my girlfriend's house.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium

CapnNismo wrote:

max wrote:

You even got that shit in Switzerland?! Fuck me ...

I think the only safe place is Canada. Canada - do you guys have these problems???

At least what is nice is when I go out of my girlfriend's house in the countryside, I'm the only foreigner within like 15 kilometers. It would be more, except my Aussie friend is within 15 kilometers of my girlfriend's house.
Canada has Mexicans, no?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK
I don't think the nationality is all that relavant tbh, theres these stupid fuckers everywhere. We all hate em, and you can't win with them either. Just different incarnations of teenage thugs.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
We have those here too. They mostly come from Albania and other Balkan countries. Stealing and threatening.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
Not many of these people out here in texas. There's some of your little hood-rat wannabes, but nothing nearly this bad. Mexicans with knives, rednecks with guns, but nobody does anything.

Although this is where texas laws really help you out. You step onto my property with a weapon, I can shoot legally shoot you in the face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard