jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

good ride if you can snag one for the right price
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
Not a bad car, but 90% of owners are pretty big douche bags. The tuned exhaust makes almost every driver of them think they have some race car... and while they go pretty good, they aren't THAT fast.

My 240 has beaten almost every one of them I've raced

At any rate congrats and good luck on getting the new car, you should enjoy it...
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Don't buy it yet.

The G37 will be coming out soon and when it does, the price of G35s should drop relatively drastically since more people will be selling them and more people will want the newer, better, faster G37.
Prices on them are already pretty cheap. I have found quite a few for around $20k, and most of them are still under factory warranty.

Last edited by phishman420 (2008-10-21 15:31:34)

Benzin
+576|5999
phishman, for $20k you can get a BMW M5 (E39), the previous generation. Your choice. But insurance on the G will certainly be cheaper and a warranty would be nice.

That G35 convertible looks hideous, though. I hated the 350Z convertible and that looks just as ugly. Sorry, but convertibles is not an area where Nissan excels at (this coming from a Nissan owner).
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

CapnNismo wrote:

phishman, for $20k you can get a BMW M5 (E39), the previous generation. Your choice. But insurance on the G will certainly be cheaper and a warranty would be nice.

That G35 convertible looks hideous, though. I hated the 350Z convertible and that looks just as ugly. Sorry, but convertibles is not an area where Nissan excels at (this coming from a Nissan owner).
Maintenance is also much cheaper.
Benzin
+576|5999
Well ... it's going to be more expensive since it's got the Infiniti name brand on it. But it'll certainly be cheaper than a BMW, that's for damn sure.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Sigh. I hate dealing with shady car salesmen.
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
My mother in law had one. Automatic. I'd take my 05 Mustang GT back before getting it. Not that great of a ride.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

too_money2007 wrote:

My mother in law had one. Automatic. I'd take my 05 Mustang GT back before getting it. Not that great of a ride.
LOL
The#1Spot
+105|6540|byah

too_money2007 wrote:

If she was not lazy and learned how to drive a manual you would have appreciated the car a whole lot more.
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6478| Texas

The#1Spot wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

If she was not lazy and learned how to drive a manual you would have appreciated the car a whole lot more.
Not to mention that the G35 is also a much more quality car than anything Ford can make
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Get one of these instead, it's faster.

https://www.redlineion.com/images/header.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Stingray24 wrote:

Get one of these instead, it's faster.

http://www.redlineion.com/images/header.jpg
No thanks. Think I may have a winner. Going to see it tomorrow.
Evilhamburglar
+4|5972
Only morons think those are nice cars. 20k??? lol, for that much money you could get a few years old Z06 corvette and actually have a fast car.
G35 has 306 horsepower, and all the retards who have them think that it is a race car. As far as nice cars go, those look like a piece of shit camry with a different logo. Its a car for people who enjoy expensive plastic.

Think about this, buying it will turn you into a douchebag.

Last edited by Evilhamburglar (2008-10-22 18:29:59)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Evilhamburglar wrote:

Only morons think those are nice cars. 20k??? lol, for that much money you could get a few years old Z06 corvette and actually have a fast car.
G35 has 306 horsepower, and all the retards who have them think that it is a race carl. As far as nice cars go, those look like a piece of shit camry with a different logo.

Hey dude, what's a race carl?
Evilhamburglar
+4|5972
Its a hamburger on wheels. I heard they are faster than the G35...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

Evilhamburglar wrote:

G35 has 306 horsepower, and all the retards who have them think that it is a race car. As far as nice cars go, those look like a piece of shit camry with a different logo. Its a car for people who enjoy expensive plastic.

I Agree..

The way I see it is the G35 is more of a luxury sports car.. Looks and is expensive, but in reality it really isn't all that fast.
BlackKoala
+215|6326
They're nice cars, great for the price.

No, they don't look as nice as the BMW's - but they cost HALF AS MUCH.
And no, they don't have the giddy-up of a Corvette or a GT-R, but it's got enough oomph to get you where you need to go - and quickly.

For the price of a used one, there's not much nicer you can get.  I test drove one (lol) and it had a nice ride.  Not the best, but it was very comfortable.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Evilhamburglar wrote:

Thanks for your input. You, sir, are an idiot.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Evilhamburglar wrote:

Yeah, get a shitty-ass, cheap corvette.  There's a reason a few year old Z06 is only 20k.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Reciprocity wrote:

Evilhamburglar wrote:

Yeah, get a shitty-ass, cheap corvette.  There's a reason a few year old Z06 is only 20k.
What do you drive?
Reciprocity
S2000
Evilhamburglar
+4|5972
You drive an S2000 and you say that....wow. You know that got number 4 on top ten cars gay people drive last month. Im not making that up either.

I drive a Silverado and a Yamaha R6. Both which can probably smoke the G35.

Anyways, drive what you want but Im telling you your wasting your money especially if you think your buying a race car or luxury car.

Don't rush in to this. You can get a lot of other cars for that much money.

Last edited by Evilhamburglar (2008-10-22 20:35:52)

Reciprocity

Evilhamburglar wrote:

You drive an S2000 and you say that....wow. You know that got number 4 on top ten cars gay people drive last month. Im not making that up either.

I drive a Silverado and a Yamaha R6. Both which can probably smoke the G35.
I don't give a shit about "smoking" cars or people, whatever, I'm an adult.  What I do care about is quality and reliability, two attributes any and all corvettes are lacking.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Reciprocity wrote:

S2000
You just made my night. Thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard