Upper Hand*AFZ*
+0|6703
can you guys please come out with a patch to fix the problem of TK's due to the fact of name tag says they are the enemy (red tag) and after you kill them you get a TK ? a lot of peeps have quit playing this game because of this!!!!!!!!!!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
yeah, the members of this forum will get right on that.

chuy, when do you think you'll be able to fix the red name glitch?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6742|The Netherlands
I think you need to email ea dude. Bf2s doesnt make the patches, ea does.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6760
lol, this is a fan site man.... but ya that does need to be fixed.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

Upper Hand*AFZ* wrote:

can you guys please come out with a patch to fix the problem of TK's due to the fact of name tag says they are the enemy (red tag) and after you kill them you get a TK ? a lot of peeps have quit playing this game because of this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working on it right now, give me about two hours or so, I will be fixing AA also.
Jepeto87
+38|6708|Dublin
Ive been TK'ed once of twice because of the red tag thing, but i hav'nt really noticed it.

Is it really that big a problem?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
While you guys work on the red name and AA, ill go fix punkbuster. Should only take like 30 minutes.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
While we're at it, why don't we go fix the punish system? That's what really needs to be done...
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6694
It is being addressed... or so I read.

Just relog in, I know it's a hassle, nothing to get your panties in a bunch about though.  It's not like your town got leveled by a hurricane..... unless your in New Orleans and are complaining.
K3R5^
+0|6701
Maybe EA will release a patch for just 10 bucks.

if we are lucky
DeadJim
+19|6771|Valencia, California

Stealth42o wrote:

Just relog in, I know it's a hassle, nothing to get your panties in a bunch about though.  It's not like your town got leveled by a hurricane..... unless your in New Orleans and are complaining.
I hear EA is working on yet another patch, to make a Chocolate Battlefield.....
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6746
Well while you guys are sorting the patches out...i suppose ill go to starbucks and get the coffees
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6701|Adelaide, Australia
My only tip is to stay away from servers controlled by BF2CC (Battlefield 2 Command and Control) admin tool. In my experience, it seems these servers have the bug 100x more often than other servers.

Here in Australia we have two main ISP's running servers - Internode and GameArena (Telstra BigPond).

Internode:
Controlled by BF2CC, with team balance maintained by BF2CC. Every variant of the red name tag in almost every single game. It's so bad I don't play on these servers anymore.

GameArena:
Not controlled by BF2CC, with team balance controlled by the server's AutoBalance option. I can't remember the last time I saw the bug on these servers, and I've played 100's of hours on them.

Personally, I don't think it's a bug in Battlefield, but rather a bug in the interaction between Battlefield and BF2CC. I think DICE cops more crap about the red name tag bug than they deserve.
Upper Hand*AFZ*
+0|6703

Gulf_War_Syndrome wrote:

My only tip is to stay away from servers controlled by BF2CC (Battlefield 2 Command and Control) admin tool. In my experience, it seems these servers have the bug 100x more often than other servers.

Here in Australia we have two main ISP's running servers - Internode and GameArena (Telstra BigPond).

Internode:
Controlled by BF2CC, with team balance maintained by BF2CC. Every variant of the red name tag in almost every single game. It's so bad I don't play on these servers anymore.

GameArena:
Not controlled by BF2CC, with team balance controlled by the server's AutoBalance option. I can't remember the last time I saw the bug on these servers, and I've played 100's of hours on them.

Personally, I don't think it's a bug in Battlefield, but rather a bug in the interaction between Battlefield and BF2CC. I think DICE cops more crap about the red name tag bug than they deserve.
thanks for your reply....at least i got 1 good answer! maby EA will see the problem and understand the black eye this is giving the game. and EA!
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6863|UK

DeadJim wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

I hear EA is working on yet another patch, to make a Chocolate Battlefield.....
I want it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard