Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
thats nice of you
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6758
Ouch man, never played with you, but that really sucks. I really dont care about my score, I want all those pretty awards...

Speaking of awards, this is the 4th time this game hasnt given me that stupid Staff Officer Ribbon.
Sluggit
+3|6735|Sweden
Let’s take this from the beginning and I don’t work for EA or Dice!

|NERV|Raxor you got reset because you set 6500 zip lines and 6500 grappling hooks on 150 hours. Do you math and it will be no surprise to you or anyone else!

On 60 days that’s 216 each day; on 150 ours that’s 86 an hour/1, 4 a minute!!

Everyone knows that you don’t need to climb up just retrieve the gear and throw/shoot again. It’s not a bug but you have been “exploiting the system” since you never climb up/zip down!

No EA does not reset your accounts any more if you have a high win/loss ratio or have a SPM that is way above average. FistFullofClams paved the way for the rest of us there by late September when he was reset for the second time.

Discussed here by me Rakasan and mort4u since Reeltoo SPM is 5, 21!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6682

Original here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1438

And here second time here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1687

Nor is it due to the kill/steak, there’s a lot of players with high steaks!

Can someone tell us how many there was that got there reset today? Was at 134th place before 127 now 4-7??

Last but not least be careful (VeNg3nCe^) don’t zip you way out!
bfplayer
+0|6694
That's gay if that's the reason, cus now they are telling you how many times you're allowed to shoot. So what if he sat there and did that. That's how he wanted to spend his time playing. That doesn't even affect anyones else stats; in fact it can only help other people cus he doesn't get any points for using a zip - only a medal. gay

Last edited by bfplayer (2006-01-22 15:57:14)

Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
hmm have u contacted ea about this
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6861|United Kingdom
nope, havent done anything about it yet
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia

Sluggit wrote:

Can someone tell us how many there was that got there reset today?
hawk206.
Raxor.
Roofus.
sinacus.

they are the ones i personlay know about atm.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6741|New Hampshire
If I get to 2nd Lt., I'm just gonna go into servers and suck horribly - maybe EA won't touch my stats then
clownius
+0|6760

Pizall wrote:

Australians are a bounch of hacks that why EA cleaned their slate. Caught them cheeting and miss using EA rules. LOL

Ha  Ha this was a joke dont get all bent out of shape ok MATE!
bad example, who were australian. at least we can spell. stay in school.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

clownius wrote:

Pizall wrote:

Australians are a bounch of hacks that why EA cleaned their slate. Caught them cheeting and miss using EA rules. LOL

Ha  Ha this was a joke dont get all bent out of shape ok MATE!
bad example, who were australian. at least we can spell. stay in school.
Hahahaha......that may have been the most pathetic use of the english language I have ever seen.
clownius
+0|6760
^^

its always the simple ones that are blatently racist, huh?
tsk. what a shame.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6765|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
does any1 here got a link to internnode forums about smileyy having a aimbot?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

What is an aimbot?
sparklet
Banned
a hack that does aiming for you

AKA

a program that makes u never miss
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

I want one.
sparklet
Banned
^^
cheater your stats wil be reset
its HACKS

HACKS = n00b
clownius
+0|6760
internode basically just doesnt allow derogitory statements about anyone, for anything. i managed to watch two threads be deleted in like half an hour. its mentioned in the "fuck plus clan" thread here though...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

sparklet wrote:

^^
cheater your stats wil be reset
its HACKS

HACKS = n00b
I want one.
sparklet
Banned

clownius wrote:

internode basically just doesnt allow derogitory statements about anyone, for anything. i managed to watch two threads be deleted in like half an hour. its mentioned in the "fuck plus clan" thread here though...
so can u tell me waht was it roughly about??

and usmarine cheating is not good
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Didn't say it was good, nor would I do it, but it would be fun to try.   ( If I knew how to do it, and if I cheated, why would I ask what it was? )
clownius
+0|6760

sparklet wrote:

clownius wrote:

so can u tell me waht was it roughly about??
thread started with someone cussing a large portion of the clan, then peoples started stating what theyd seen, heard, etc.
pretty to-and-fro convo, for every one person that has a go, one backs him up. myself, im not exactly sure what he did wrong, like alot of people ill be eager to see what ea's reply is to his situation. then the thread starts going south after the stats were removed.

.ACB|_Cutthroat wrote:

smiley got his stats wiped for an aimbot too, but whatever
thats the first and only thing i found about the aimbot, however.

*edits; spelling, plus addition of quote.

Last edited by clownius (2006-01-22 18:28:23)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Are you the thread traffic cop?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6780
ea doesnt wipe for grapple  / zip usage ...thats not stat padding because you dont get one single point from it ...
i doubt ea gives a flying shit if dude wants to waste his time and sit there and deploy shit over and over

i also find it highly unlikely that while there are all kinds of stat padders out there that ea decided to single him out for no reason .. there is certainly a reason and i would wager raxor knows exactly what it is ...for them to do it they either need plenty of proof or eye witness ...either way i have serious doubts that this is a "mistake"
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6802|Perth, Western Australia
Iv played with him before, and i think he deserves it too
chitlin
Banned
+36|6780
oh and also the i played 1300+ hours and have every award in the game but i wont take 5 mins to drop an email asking why thing is pretty shady

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard