VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6723|Antarctica
I wouldn't be surprised actually
Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
thats fucked
slidero
So now they're reseting accounts with a high W/L ratio? That doesn't make any sense.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6747|Rochester, NY
So all 2nd LT and high end Sgt. Majors are going to be fucked by EA. Wow.
FunKz
+1|6798|Melbourne, Australia
People with alot of gold will attract more attention so EA will probably go and watch just how they get them, expert repair for instance. Im sure if someone got that in a round that didnt last over half an hour, then they must have padded it.

Although I wasn't a fan of plus.smiley, i'd still like to know why he was reset.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6847|Denver colorado
lol thats what i was gonna say. "lol pwned"

well roaxor. if you kick some bf2 4$$ and dont stat pad its good to know. while your kicking it oldschool with the default weapons you can send emails to ea telling its a mistake.

BUT nobody really looks at stats to judge players except for, the person with the stats or a stat obsessed loser.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6862|United Kingdom
thats the main reason why im not too pissed, doenst look like ill be able to do anything about it. was close to lt as well. who knows what ea looks for, as people with obvious things they dont seem to care anything about, oh well - just gonna play again and not care as much
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6741|New Hampshire
Wiping someones account becasue of a high win/loss ratio is bullshit - EA wants you to teamswitch, thats why they have that retarded war college ribbon depend on your entire team and not your stats.

I can understand why roofus was wiped - the kid was a jerk off.  He cost me almost 200 command points one round, and expert pistol another, because he reset the server so he could be commander instead of waiting till the end of the round.

I never played with raxor or smiley, and I know some people who say they played with them said "omg i never saw them do anything wrong" - truth is, you don't know if they did or not.  I never saw them play, and if they're wrongly wiped then they do well that's bullshit.  As for you raxxor, I don't know what your problem is - i personally would be ripshit up and down from having my stats wiped, unless you know you're in the wrong somehow.  You CAN get your stats unwiped - you need to make a complaint and I'm sure the bf2s community will back you up if need be.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6841|St. Louis, MO

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Roofus deserved it. He was admin of a server and he would boot people to make room for himself to register a win when his team was losing.

That and he's the biggest complainer next to sgt_maxpower
That prick lcyprOOfus is my worst enemy.He had a nice server.When he wasn't playing on it.To see his stats reset is priceless.That asshole got what he deserved.
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6754|yorkshire penisula
well unlucky i guess guys.shame really raxor you had sum awesum medals and badges.
wonder who's next.....
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6759
dude those mother fuckers better not touch my stats or ill fucking jump out of my window.
Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
i dont think they were care if u break ur leg lol
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6759

Maj.Do wrote:

i dont think they were care if u break ur leg lol
YA well maybe they think about that kid that cuases sucide or not have been already done. lol not like im gonna do it but on rough days it makes u wanna do.
Pizall
+0|6744|N.C.
Australians are a bounch of hacks that why EA cleaned their slate. Caught them cheeting and miss using EA rules. LOL

Ha  Ha this was a joke dont get all bent out of shape ok MATE!

Last edited by Pizall (2006-01-22 14:06:11)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6799|The Hague, Holland
Those EA nazi's are after us man.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6692|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
shitty deal
FunKz
+1|6798|Melbourne, Australia

Pizall wrote:

Australians are a bounch of hacks that why EA cleaned their slate. Caught them cheeting and miss using EA rules. LOL

Ha  Ha this was a joke dont get all bent out of shape ok MATE!
You're American, nuff said
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6713|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
theres was a topic on internode forums, he had an aimbot.....! ouch!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware
But I bet you the EAGAME365 Dirtbag padders are still around.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
Raxor:

https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6401/raxor18gp.jpg
https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6797/raxor21vw.jpg
https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7482/raxor35iu.jpg

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6775|Brixham, UK
Eh? BF2tracker shows his stats as teh gone.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=43725957
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-

DUFFKING wrote:

Eh? BF2tracker shows his stats as teh gone.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=43725957
Think of it as a memorial.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6862|United Kingdom
cheers , never going to play with that account so it doesnt get wiped from this site at least

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard