War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin
Does anyone play age of chivalry? If so we can start a group.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Sorry I'm already in an Age of Chivalry clan
War Man

jsnipy wrote:

Sorry I'm already in an Age of Chivalry clan
Doesn't mean we can't start one
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
I pleh
Bevo
Nah
+718|6528|Austin, Texas

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I pleh
Kez
+778|5710|London, UK
What is it about?
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Kptk92 wrote:

What is it about?
The other type Claymore i guess ... never played
War Man

Kptk92 wrote:

What is it about?
What do you mean?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

War Man wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

What is it about?
What do you mean?
what is it about? FPS with knights or what?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Brasso
+1,549|6638

game sucks
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6528|Austin, Texas
Beheading people with throwing knives, arrows, and javelins... bring teh lulz. I disagree.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

Maybe I should Elaborate OH, the only reason i play the game is to team kill people and light them on fire with miggle, other than that it is terrible

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-10-19 18:25:41)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6749|FUCK UBISOFT

Mutantsteak wrote:

Maybe I should Elaborate Donfck, the only reason i play the game is to team kill people and light them on fire with miggle, other than that it is terrible
actually it's mingle.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Miggle wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Maybe I should Elaborate Donfck, the only reason i play the game is to team kill people and light them on fire with miggle, other than that it is terrible
actually it's mingle.
what's that?  jingle?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Defiance
+438|6678

You don't need a group for every god damn mod and game to be released over steam. Jesus christ.
War Man

max wrote:

War Man wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

What is it about?
What do you mean?
what is it about? FPS with knights or what?
Basically you choose your class(knight, footman, and archer) and choose your the type of weapons for your class. Then go out and kill the enemy and do your objective.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

haffeysucks wrote:

game sucks
you suckhaffey

c whut i did thar
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Smithereener
+138|6323|California
Overall, the mod is a 'meh.' It feels a little sluggish IMO, but it's always fun to swing your sword as an archer and decapitate that knight charging at you, eliciting a "WTF" from him. Or setting one on fire. Or camping the catapult and spamming it at the enemy spawn. Much fun when that happens.

Oh yeah, the other thing that sucks is that the teams don't balance out evenly, so when a team starts to lose, everyone bails and goes to the other team making it 5 v 25 or something.
War Man

Smithereener wrote:

Overall, the mod is a 'meh.' It feels a little sluggish IMO, but it's always fun to swing your sword as an archer and decapitate that knight charging at you, eliciting a "WTF" from him. Or setting one on fire. Or camping the catapult and spamming it at the enemy spawn. Much fun when that happens.

Oh yeah, the other thing that sucks is that the teams don't balance out evenly, so when a team starts to lose, everyone bails and goes to the other team making it 5 v 25 or something.
I never switch to other team unless it is uneven. I just like stabbing people with my sword, and making them hit my shield.
Dookie0119
+43|5785
I dislike this game. I'm just not into knights and archers and things.
Dookie0119
+43|5785

TheAussieReaper wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

game sucks
you suckhaffey

c whut i did thar
https://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/shredtastical/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6553
It's way too slow for melee combat. Spamming arrows is fun for a little while though.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Archer
rapes face
+161|6431|Canuckistan

Dookie0119 wrote:

fuck off
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Archer wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

fuck off
QFE. Something is wrong with you if you are not into Archers.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478

jsnipy wrote:

Archer wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

fuck off
QFE. Something is wrong with you if you are not into Archers.
Indeed, I am quite suspicious of anyone that does not revel in an age where it was perfectly acceptable to raid, pillage and go around swyving wenches!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard