Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5390|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Eminem is back with a new song.... He is in studio recording a new CD, Finally! Love this guy I think he is the best rapper alive.

Nway if you want quick info about the album is suppose to be called ''Relapse'' and it's due for beginning of 09




Eminem ''I'm Having A Relapse''

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5513

sucks
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4904|what

fail music
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4907|Vancouver | Canada
Not as shitty as Encore...that's good.

Nothing will beat Infinite though.

On a side note: This thread will turn into a bunch a morons spouting shit they don't know anything about it. Guaranteed.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5513

DefCon-17 wrote:

Not as shitty as Encore...that's good.

Nothing will beat Infinite though.

On a side note: This thread will turn into a bunch a morons spouting shit they don't know anything about it. Guaranteed.

usmarine wrote:

sucks

TheAussieReaper wrote:

fail music
chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

I predict it will turn into people giving their opinions on either Eminem or this song. People usually know a lot about what they do and don't like since it's all personal preference.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4907|Vancouver | Canada

chittydog wrote:

I predict it will turn into people giving their opinions on either Eminem or this song. People usually know a lot about what they do and don't like since it's all personal preference.
No they don't.

Ask someone who dislikes rap to name some rappers, and they'll probably run out of names after 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5390|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Well...

usmarine wrote:

sucks

TheAussieReaper wrote:

fail music
If you don't like this kind of music, I think that at least Eminem don't always rap about drugs, cars, bitches and money...  Most of his song have good lyrics
chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

DefCon-17 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I predict it will turn into people giving their opinions on either Eminem or this song. People usually know a lot about what they do and don't like since it's all personal preference.
No they don't.

Ask someone who dislikes rap to name some rappers, and they'll probably run out of names after 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac.
You don't have to know anything about rap to know that you don't like it. So far I only see one moron spouting shit he knows nothing about.

Last edited by chittydog (2008-10-17 22:14:31)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4904|what

Andoura wrote:

If you don't like this kind of music, I think that at least Eminem don't always rap about drugs, cars, bitches and money...  Most of his song have good lyrics
About his mother? lol

Even in d12 he was always such a pussy.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
CrazeD
Member
+368|5424|Maine

chittydog wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I predict it will turn into people giving their opinions on either Eminem or this song. People usually know a lot about what they do and don't like since it's all personal preference.
No they don't.

Ask someone who dislikes rap to name some rappers, and they'll probably run out of names after 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac.
You don't have to know anything about rap to know that you don't like it. So far I only see one moron spouting shit he knows nothing about.
Indeed.

Gangsters flapping their gums about bustin caps in niggas and their bitchez isn't music, sorry.

EDIT: Forgot about their fucking stupid "grills"...makes me want to go on a genocide every time I happen to see one on MTV.

Last edited by CrazeD (2008-10-17 22:17:35)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5513

ya...boo hoo "i grew up on 8 mile."  well cleveland was not palm springs either.  get over it.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5390|Montreal, Qc, Canada

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Andoura wrote:

If you don't like this kind of music, I think that at least Eminem don't always rap about drugs, cars, bitches and money...  Most of his song have good lyrics
About his mother? lol

Even in d12 he was always such a pussy.
If you say that you really know nothing about eminem or how he raps!
Roc18
`
+655|4542|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

usmarine wrote:

sucks
you suck
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4907|Vancouver | Canada

chittydog wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I predict it will turn into people giving their opinions on either Eminem or this song. People usually know a lot about what they do and don't like since it's all personal preference.
No they don't.

Ask someone who dislikes rap to name some rappers, and they'll probably run out of names after 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac.
You don't have to know anything about rap to know that you don't like it. So far I only see one moron spouting shit he knows nothing about.
What.

No, seriously.

What?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5390|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Here just for the Hatters

Some other new rap songs

''Get Up'' 50 cent


''Who the hell is this girl''    Lil wayne, Jim Jones & Freekey Zeeky


'' I'm so paid'' Akon ft. Lil Wayne


<3

Last edited by Andoura (2008-10-17 22:24:57)

chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

You don't have to know anything about a type of music to make a decision whether or not you like it. You hear it, and either you like it or you don't. I don't know shit about country music and don't care to learn because that shit makes my fucking ears bleed. When I say that, it doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about, because all I'm talking about is my opinion that country sucks. I am an expert on my opinion and therefore DO know what I'm talking about.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4907|Vancouver | Canada
Andoura you're backing up their statements with those shitty songs.

chittydog wrote:

You don't have to know anything about a type of music to make a decision whether or not you like it. You hear it, and either you like it or you don't. I don't know shit about country music and don't care to learn because that shit makes my fucking ears bleed. When I say that, it doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about, because all I'm talking about is my opinion that country sucks. I am an expert on my opinion and therefore DO know what I'm talking about.
But it's completely retarded.

It's like seeing a picture of a run down place in some country and saying "I don't like that country because that place looks shitty."

And don't say it isn't, because that's exactly what it's like.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|4971|Phoenix, AZ

DefCon-17 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

No they don't.

Ask someone who dislikes rap to name some rappers, and they'll probably run out of names after 50 Cent, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac.
You don't have to know anything about rap to know that you don't like it. So far I only see one moron spouting shit he knows nothing about.
What.

No, seriously.

What?
I want you to cite two songs where Eminem "spouts shit he knows nothing about."



Shit, chittydog, after you tell us about how moronic Eminem is for rapping about his said songs, tell us what you know about "it"?

Last edited by GodFather (2008-10-17 22:38:59)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4904|what

Andoura wrote:

Here just for the Hatters

Some other new rap songs


Great role model these guys, too.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5390|Montreal, Qc, Canada

chittydog wrote:

You don't have to know anything about a type of music to make a decision whether or not you like it. You hear it, and either you like it or you don't. I don't know shit about country music and don't care to learn because that shit makes my fucking ears bleed. When I say that, it doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about, because all I'm talking about is my opinion that country sucks. I am an expert on my opinion and therefore DO know what I'm talking about.
Yup i'm 100% with you on this.  You are an expert on YOUR opinion and you know what your talking about when you are saying that country music sucks because it is your opinion..

But as a matter of fact you don't know country music at all or either rap music, some people in this thread can say they don't like this kind of music yea but they can't say something about the rapper or anything else cuz they don't know what they are talking about...

iamrite?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4907|Vancouver | Canada
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3i7zfSonc
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DZmT3tOIn9k
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CmIRODuI4
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBvUqLs_eU
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=y73-z6ffPW8
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHZkCZlZJNg
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GDfToFcJ2J4

If you don't like any of that ^^^, fair enough, but don't start saying stupid shit like "rap is about girls, money, and sex."

..and even if it was only about those three things....
..What's wrong with girls money and sex? Are you a gay virgin hobo?
chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

It's not like that at all. That comparison doesn't even make sense. All there is to experience about a song can be experienced by listening to it. Everything. You hear a song and you've done everything that can be done with it. A picture doesn't give you any experience of a country at all. You have to go there and see it, smell it, travel around and talk to the people. Countries have a million little aspects to them that a picture can't convey. A song has nothing to it outside of listening to it. A song doesn't even technically exist unless someone is listening to it.

I understand the example you're trying to give. You're trying to say people hear one rap song and discount the entire genre. But get real, I doubt that anyone who says they don't like rap has only listened to one song and made their judgement. It's been around for damn near 30 years now. Unless you live in some tribe in the Amazon, you've been inundated with rap for at least two decades. I've heard hundreds (maybe thousands) of country songs and hated every one of them.

You're still missing my point. When I say I hate country, I'm not claiming to be an expert on it, I'm only claiming my personal preference. My point is that I know my tastes in music and when I spout them out, I most definitely know what I'm talking about, just like everyone else in the entire world.
chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

GodFather wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

You don't have to know anything about rap to know that you don't like it. So far I only see one moron spouting shit he knows nothing about.
What.

No, seriously.

What?
I want you to cite two songs where Eminem "spouts shit he knows nothing about."



Shit, chittydog, after you tell us about how moronic Eminem is for rapping about his said songs, tell us what you know about "it"?
I never said Eminem was moronic or that he was spouting shit. I happen to like Eminem. You have your posts confused.


Edit: Oh, I see why you're confused now: the part you bolded in my quote. I wasn't talking about Eminem, I was joking with DefCon.

Last edited by chittydog (2008-10-17 22:46:27)

chittydog
less busy
+586|5586|Kubra, Damn it!

Andoura wrote:

chittydog wrote:

You don't have to know anything about a type of music to make a decision whether or not you like it. You hear it, and either you like it or you don't. I don't know shit about country music and don't care to learn because that shit makes my fucking ears bleed. When I say that, it doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about, because all I'm talking about is my opinion that country sucks. I am an expert on my opinion and therefore DO know what I'm talking about.
Yup i'm 100% with you on this.  You are an expert on YOUR opinion and you know what your talking about when you are saying that country music sucks because it is your opinion..

But as a matter of fact you don't know country music at all or either rap music, some people in this thread can say they don't like this kind of music yea but they can't say something about the rapper or anything else cuz they don't know what they are talking about...

iamrite?
See, Andoura gets it.

Here's one for you defcon, I like rap. I don't know shit about it, but I know that I like it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard