GGGGGGGunit
+6|6691
Yo homez, chek dis shit.  Jus got dis game bout 2 weeks ago, leveled up and shit, special forces yeh.  SO I be on Waze Island 2009 when all tha sudden these too muthafuckas start talking all this shit in the chat and shit.  I check wat Squad dez muthafuckas be in and damn, dez too muthafuckas be chatting up wit nigga-diz, nigga-dat, and man Shit.

Now, I thout this kin racism didnt exist nomore, I mean damn, like what up wit dez crackers.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6783
i award you with biggest retard who wastes his time for an obviously stupid reason award

i also give you a second award for being a scared little racist white faggot who only has the balls to say the word nigger on a forum or in the company of your inbread cousin
GGGGGGGunit
+6|6691

chitlin wrote:

i award you with biggest retard who wastes his time for an obviously stupid reason award

i also give you a second award for being a scared little racist white faggot who only has the balls to say the word nigger on a forum or in the company of your inbread cousin
you best be watchin yo mafuckin mouf before I cum over der and beet yo mafuckin azz bitch, GGGGGGGGGG-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-GGGGGGGGGGGGunit.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6868|San Francisco

Wow, nearly had an aneurysm trying to read that.

Let's try and not perpetuate any sort of racism that might have gone on in a game of bf2 on these forums.
Adam5286
+0|6697|CapeCod, MA USA
people give me shit for how bad i post   but obviosly GGGGGGGunit  is black     i mean  i dont wanna sound  but your post just helps any racist persons justification of being racist
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6844|St. Louis, MO
I doubt thats a black man.Just a scary little bitch tryin to find a way to type the N word.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6733|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
and he cant write and read too. cmon waZe Island 2009???
khmer
+86|6698|Central California

[DEI]Bart wrote:

and he cant write and read too. cmon waZe Island 2009???
ROFL
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6696
Ya'll talkin shi bout waZe izland buz i gots a bigga prob. yo b, check it. opawasion clean sweep are the worst map in bf2. i mean shi, i hate dos maps that switch der. Yo, Young Buck, 50-cent, Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks. HOLLA AT ME NIGGAS HOLLA AT ME!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6778|Brixham, UK
FFS, if you're going to do a deliberate dumbass account, at least make it sort of believeable.

BORING.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6733|Wherever the F**k i feel like

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

chitlin wrote:

you best be watchin yo mafuckin mouf before I cum over der and beet yo mafuckin azz bitch, GGGGGGGGGG-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-GGGGGGGGGGGGunit.
Its people like you how deserve to be called niggers. Your are a discrace to all of mankind. Do us all a favor and go run infront of a truck.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6702|S.E. United States
amen
RDMC_old
+0|6756|Almere, Holland

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

Yo homez, chek dis shit.  Jus got dis game bout 2 weeks ago, leveled up and shit, special forces yeh.  SO I be on Waze Island 2009 when all tha sudden these too muthafuckas start talking all this shit in the chat and shit.  I check wat Squad dez muthafuckas be in and damn, dez too muthafuckas be chatting up wit nigga-diz, nigga-dat, and man Shit.

Now, I thout this kin racism didnt exist nomore, I mean damn, like what up wit dez crackers.
Waze Island 2009? maybe Wake Island 2007?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6783
Its people like you how deserve to be called niggers.
wow way to be a predictable dumbass and jump right into his obvious retard trap. this dude is about as niggerish as pee wee herman.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6695|Moscow, Russia
Yo, whattup homies? Just got diz game three n haf wikz agou! Spec fo'ses ugh-ugh. So I be on da Strike at dat Kakrand n see a russian cat talkin niga diz, nigga dat.. he sais they ain't got many black bros in umm.. Moskow maibe cause it's -26 there.. so I'm like stfu nigga! What d'ya think yo doin'? And he's like take his K' n shoot me! All dose russian cats are rasists, word!
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6764|Malaga, España

Wasder wrote:

Yo, whattup homies? Just got diz game three n haf wikz agou! Spec fo'ses ugh-ugh. So I be on da Strike at dat Kakrand n see a russian cat talkin niga diz, nigga dat.. he sais they ain't got many black bros in umm.. Moskow maibe cause it's -26 there.. so I'm like stfu nigga! What d'ya think yo doin'? And he's like take his K' n shoot me! All dose russian cats are rasists, word!
Dear Asshole,

I Advice that you stop drinking, smoking or sniffing and get the fuck away from ur PC right now before u will recieve a terminal stage of braindeath

thank u for reading this and have a nice day.
Torro
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6834

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

chitlin wrote:

*Drives GGGGGGunit to projects*

"G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g Good-bye!"

*Drives off*
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6695|Moscow, Russia

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Dear Asshole,

I Advice that you stop drinking, smoking or sniffing and get the fuck away from ur PC right now before u will recieve a terminal stage of braindeath

thank u for reading this and have a nice day.
Torro
Come on, man, that was just a joke!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6756|Salt Lake City

Can't we all just get along? 
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6862|Cologne, Germany

I can.....by closing this thread right now...
Mike_J
+68|6690
I appologize to all the non American members who read this guy's post.  lol.
A.Aho
+0|6709|Finland
Vittu mitä paskaa!!
and same in english:
Unbelievable fucking bullshit!!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6795|Noizyland

I like bread.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer