Stimey
­
+786|6265|Ontario | Canada

ICCULUS wrote:

and she shoots guns and likes phish

i loooooooove the asians, even though ive never been with one. white girls are hot, but something about the foreign/exotic look just melts me
this guy knows whats up
­
­
­
­
­
­
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5569|Athens, GA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

There are a ton of hot asian girls here ig, they're all over the west coast honestly.
and lots of latinas and you can grow your own weed
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock
So, we had our monthly togetherness celebrations, the extra long extra good extra deep BJ. And she wore pigtails
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6925|Great Brown North

Gooners wrote:

girls + guns = gangster bitches, no thank you
can't be, she wasn't holding it sideways

Last edited by krazed (2009-09-30 20:47:02)

OxenBreeder
+46|5911|KTRI
Hey guys, I need some serious help here!

I'm going make this short as possible. This girl I started seeing about a month ago, was raped this past Sunday night. And NO! it wasn't me! I'm the one who called 911 for her. The piece of shit was caught, and charged with rape. She wasn't physically harmed, THANK GOD! It's the mental part I'm worried about.

I'm not going into details about what happened, as that would require a medium size book to express on here.

We were just getting to the point that we were starting to discuss our feelings towards each other.

I don't want to lose her. I'm trying to give her some space, not talk about what happened. I'm trying to have conversations about us in the future tense. I've told her that I'd like to cook for her sometime, about her taking me dirt bike riding in the future, etc, etc.

At times, the conversation is mainly normal, other times, she seems distant, downright cold towards me, and I know this is normal. I know NOT to smother her right now, I know that her emotions are all over the place atm.

I know not to take her emotions personally, but I do. I have always over analyzed shit from an early age. I just don't know what to do. I feel totally helpless.

I was at the hospital to show support for her, doing all the right things to show her support etc.  I feel like she knows that I'm there for her, but the distance between us right now, is killing me. I know it's not about me, but I have feelings in what happened too.

I CAN'T LOSE HER!

Anyone have any similar experiences they can share?

I'm off to bed right now, I've got a damn cold or something, and feel like total shit. So I wont be reading any replies till tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any, and all advice.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
wow   
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock
Circumstance?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5604|Yeah, there :)
Don't pressure her. As u said, give her some space so she can get through this, but let her know that you're here for her anytime(as i see u already did that). I wouldn't talk about the rape if I were you. She will talk to you about it when she feels ready. About the distance between you two right now... it's normal because she's under a great amount of pressure right now and i bet that the rape is going on and on in her head.
Just be a friend to her, the most important thing now is (in my opinion) that she knows, that she can count on you 100%, that you'll be there for her no matter what time or day it is. Be her friend, be her shoulder to lean and cry on. This is a very difficult situation and it is hurting you too, that's normal, you know her you have feelings for her. But her feelings are the most important thing now, so you'll have to forget about your feelings atm, and focus on her and on what she needs/wants.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6816|UK
Wrong place to ask for advice with respect to seriousness of situation.  You need professional help i.e. rape counsellor
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
with something as serious as this

m3thod wrote:

Wrong place to ask for advice with respect to seriousness of situation.  You need professional help i.e. rape counsellor
qfe
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

ICCULUS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

There are a ton of hot asian girls here ig, they're all over the west coast honestly.
and lots of latinas and you can grow your own weed
cigs are cheap shit here too compared to some states

only problems are the sales tax, high other taxes, and shitty highways

@OxenBreeder give her some space and just be there for her. Make sure she goes to see a psychologist. Don't take her 'coldness' personally; it's just a post-traumatic issue that happens with a lot of sexual assault victims. Most get past it fairly quickly though.

Also I hope they put the guy in jail for life. If they don't, might I suggest some good old vigilanteism?

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-10-01 07:57:07)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
OxenBreeder
+46|5911|KTRI
I know this is the wrong place to be asking for help. I guess I'm looking to see if anyone has had any personal experience with this type thing. How they handled it.

I've talked about it with close friends and family, and it helps to talk with them about it.  My emotions are all over the place atm. I can go for hours and be fine, and then I just break down, like right now. There were rape counselors at the hospital, one spoke to me when they saw me breaking down in the hospital. He gave me a phone number, I guess I need to get it out of my car and call. I guess I need help with it as well.

My heart is still crushed for her, and I know I've got to get my shit together mentally for her. It's just so hard to do right now.

I just want to wake up from this nightmare!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6841|NJ

OxenBreeder wrote:

I know this is the wrong place to be asking for help. I guess I'm looking to see if anyone has had any personal experience with this type thing. How they handled it.

I've talked about it with close friends and family, and it helps to talk with them about it.  My emotions are all over the place atm. I can go for hours and be fine, and then I just break down, like right now. There were rape counselors at the hospital, one spoke to me when they saw me breaking down in the hospital. He gave me a phone number, I guess I need to get it out of my car and call. I guess I need help with it as well.

My heart is still crushed for her, and I know I've got to get my shit together mentally for her. It's just so hard to do right now.

a little more information and maybe we can help.. She cheating on you, she's a friend but doesn't want to move it foward, etx. etx..?

Well we almost got 99 pages and a bitch aint one :-p
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5569|Athens, GA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

OxenBreeder wrote:

a little more information and maybe we can help.. She cheating on you, she's a friend but doesn't want to move it foward, etx. etx..?

uh...wat?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6911|UK

cpt.fass1 wrote:

OxenBreeder wrote:

cptfass read up 6-8 posts....
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6816|UK
lol fass needs to follow threads
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
OxenBreeder
+46|5911|KTRI
Well, I finally heard from her, late today. As is to be expected, she's told me that she just needs some space right now. I'm actually kind of relieved that she's told me this, instead of me guessing why she hasn't contacted me, wondering if she's ok every second of the day, etc. I guess I knew that this was coming, I just didn't know when. I don't think I've lost her completely, although I may only be fooling myself. Only time will tell! I still feel helpless, but it's out of my hands right now.

I let her know, that I completely understand that she needs her space, and that the last thing I wanted to do right now was to smother her. I told her that I would be here for her, anytime 24/7 and that I'd wait to hear from her. If she needed anything, to let me know.

I am relieved also, she posted on her My Space that she was going to counseling today. From what I had gathered earlier in the week, she had no intentions of seeking help for what happened. That means the world to me that she's at least seeking help.

I still feel like it's all a bad dream, and I wish someone would wake me up from it.

I'll post back, somewhere down the road if I hear from her. Although I know it may be months down the road.

Thanks to all, who were willing to help in such a difficult situation. It really means a lot that you were willing to help.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5571|Dublin, Ireland
In desperate need of sound advice.

My girlfriend have been going out a little over and a month. It really couldn't be going better. I know it's a little soon and it probably seems all very immature and that to you guys, but we have already proclaimed our love to eachother. I genuinely LOVE this girl, I mean... I can't stop thinking about her, we chat for hours on the phone and we chill doing next to nothing all day on the weekends. I love being with her, every second of it.

My parents really like her and my sister gets along really well with her, they both love animals! She loves coming over to my house, she spends most of her free time in it these days, and I just fucking love it!

I started Uni this year, what can I say... The sessions, the craic, the girls... I'm finding staying faithful to the girl I love really hard. The first week of Uni I cheated on her twice. Both with girls with student accomodation, so I could stay the night and just drag myself to class the next day without spending 40+ quid getting a taxi home. I've never felt worse, Orlaith (my girlfriend) couldn't be a nicer girl. She would never do what I've been done to her, never. I feel like such a prick.

Today, one of the girls I was with last week text me and told me all the people she were staying with were out and she wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I told her initially I had a girlfriend but she told me "It'll be worth it ".She's such a fucking slut lads, she knows about Orlaith and I've told her I really love my girlfriend. I told her I wasn't doing anything behind my girlfriends back anymore, ever.

I feel bad, really bad... Like mega-guilty. I don't know weather or not to tell her, I know she'll forgive me... But it will take away from what we have going on right now. Right now I'm thinking tell her, but she really trust(ed) me. I really don't know what to do, any help?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

You're a fucking dumbass. If it was just once she might forgive it as a drunken mistake, but twice just shows what a twat you really are. Own up now and stop wasting her time.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

ghettoperson wrote:

You're a fucking dumbass. If it was just once she might forgive it as a drunken mistake, but twice just shows what a twat you really are. Own up now and stop wasting her time.
No, you're fugly and probably never touched a girl.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6911|UK
No oisin ur just a massive twat. I don't normally agree with the labels people put on others on this forum. But in this case people are entirely right. Your actions define who you are. Cheating on a girl you claim to love makes you a twat.

Now stop ur whining and man the fuck up and tell her you cheated on her.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

Oisín<3 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

No, you're fugly and probably never touched a girl.
Ok then. You're still a cheating scumbag though.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England

Oisín<3 wrote:

In desperate need of sound advice.

My girlfriend have been going out a little over and a month. It really couldn't be going better. I know it's a little soon and it probably seems all very immature and that to you guys, but we have already proclaimed our love to eachother. I genuinely LOVE this girl, I mean... I can't stop thinking about her, we chat for hours on the phone and we chill doing next to nothing all day on the weekends. I love being with her, every second of it.

My parents really like her and my sister gets along really well with her, they both love animals! She loves coming over to my house, she spends most of her free time in it these days, and I just fucking love it!

I started Uni this year, what can I say... The sessions, the craic, the girls... I'm finding staying faithful to the girl I love really hard. The first week of Uni I cheated on her twice. Both with girls with student accomodation, so I could stay the night and just drag myself to class the next day without spending 40+ quid getting a taxi home. I've never felt worse, Orlaith (my girlfriend) couldn't be a nicer girl. She would never do what I've been done to her, never. I feel like such a prick.

Today, one of the girls I was with last week text me and told me all the people she were staying with were out and she wanted to know if I wanted to come over. I told her initially I had a girlfriend but she told me "It'll be worth it ".She's such a fucking slut lads, she knows about Orlaith and I've told her I really love my girlfriend. I told her I wasn't doing anything behind my girlfriends back anymore, ever.

I feel bad, really bad... Like mega-guilty. I don't know weather or not to tell her, I know she'll forgive me... But it will take away from what we have going on right now. Right now I'm thinking tell her, but she really trust(ed) me. I really don't know what to do, any help?
Oh God...

Tell her and let her move on. Don't make yourself more of a twat.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
Not a chance I'm telling her anytime soon anyways. I couldn't do that to her right now, her dad isnt well

What a prick I am.

I need to pull myself together, I really do.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6911|UK
not gunna happen. I have a mate like you. No self control, does stupid shit, then whines about it.

Grow the fuck up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard