_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD
Didn't get to talk to the girl today, she wasn't at school.

But I got all the replacement parts(charger/earhooks) for her Bluetooth headset and it can hold a charge, which is good.

I hope she doesn't suddenly stop paying attention to me like she used to last year.  Then again we were never this close when that happened.  Still, I can't help but be afraid of that.  I guess if I just keep talking to her, that won't happen though.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6337|Roma
Fucking hell you guys had me feeling like a twat.
Had a conversation just now, turns out she tried to break up with her BF the other day, thats why she was with me today.
And I got it so that she was the one to say she liked me, before i made a mistake.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Had a conversation just now, turns out she tried to break up with her BF the other day, thats why she was with me today.
And I got it so that she was the one to say she liked me, before i made a mistake.
Tried?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6337|Roma

Zimmer wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Tried?
Touche. He wasn't happy, and isn't speaking atm.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Tried?
Touche. He wasn't happy, and isn't speaking atm.
Er..... Why does he have to say anything?

"I'm not happy with you breaking up with me. I am not speaking to you atm. But we are still not broken up"

"Ok darling..."

Wtf.
Kez
+778|5849|London, UK
Okay so I like this girl, what should I do?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

put your dick in her mouth and ask her out.
Kez
+778|5849|London, UK
Cool thanks!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

No problem, tell me how it goes!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

But I got all the replacement parts(charger/earhooks) for her Bluetooth headset and it can hold a charge, which is good.

I hope she doesn't suddenly stop paying attention to me like she used to last year.  Then again we were never this close when that happened.  Still, I can't help but be afraid of that.  I guess if I just keep talking to her, that won't happen though.
call her and ask what's up

also touch her dreads again
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795
i was drunk and stupidly made a bet with 4 friends that I could hook up with another good friend's sister.

I'm set to lose a lot of money if I don't follow through but I'm almost certain my friend will declare holy jihad on my life once she finds out.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas
Clue her in and give her halfsies

epic win?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795
further conundrum...

she's my ex
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas
just fake it and bribe her with half to play along

I would
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5693|paris
Your girlfriend tells you that she thinks she's ugly and fat, what do you reply?

I have told her that I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and that she isn't fat (she is rather thin), but she has told she don't wanna hear it.

What should I reply?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Amdi Peter wrote:

Your girlfriend tells you that she thinks she's ugly and fat, what do you reply?

I have told her that I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and that she isn't fat (she is rather thin), but she has told she don't wanna hear it.

What should I reply?
"I don't think we should see each other any more"

Last edited by Bevo (2009-09-14 14:29:48)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795
If she's not content with you complementing her then don't. Tease her mate, tease her...I think that's what she wants.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5693|paris

Bevo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I reply?
"I don't think we should see each other any more"
I think you should make a serious reply.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Amdi Peter wrote:

I did make a serious reply. My last "girlfriend" (can you even call it that between 8th and 9th grade?) did the exact same thing. Insecure and a real compliment digger. It was annoying as hell. I dumped her.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5693|paris

Bevo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

I did make a serious reply. My last "girlfriend" (can you even call it that between 8th and 9th grade?) did the exact same thing. Insecure and a real compliment digger. It was annoying as hell. I dumped her.
Well, I'm not gonna dump her because of that, I love her. This girl isn't even insecure.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA
too bad all women arent more like kimbo
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Amdi Peter wrote:

Well, I'm not gonna dump her because of that, I love her. This girl isn't even insecure.
What you're saying directly contradicts that.

Feel bad about yourself --> want to feel good --> tell bf you're the ugliest person in the world --> bf tells compliments you --> feel better
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I reply?
Tell her that when you break up with her for being an annoying bitch, she'll become that after all the icecream she'll eat.
Lai
+186|6297

PrivateVendetta wrote:

he usually doesn't come out and prefers to go with his friends to do other stuff (Gym, KFC, Cinema) and he is not a fan of drinking.
I lol'ed!

_j5689_ wrote:

Please do explain the connection between the girl and Bluetooth to me, because I'd rather have gotten her flowers or something, rather than some geek gear.

On topic, you should move forward, if that doesn't work move on. "Just keep talking" won't make either of you happy in the end, you'll just realise one day you've wasted your time and everything will be really awkward.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

i was drunk and stupidly made a bet with 4 friends that I could hook up with another good friend's sister.

I'm set to lose a lot of money if I don't follow through but I'm almost certain my friend will declare holy jihad on my life once she finds out.
Ah, fuck, it was a female friend as well? I would keep the friend and loose the money TBH, unless you had serious interests in the sister. Morals before money. You having been drunk is no excuse to act like a douchebag sober.

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I reply?
Get help

Other than that, I'm afraid Bevo is right. Apart from it being annoying, fat chance she'll drag you down too (and I don't mean that literally).

Last edited by Lai (2009-09-14 15:32:26)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6767|London, England
Just tell her you wouldn't even be going out if she actually was ugly and fat, because you wouldn't right, I mean come on, at the end of the day... I guess fat chicks need loving too, but they gotta pay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard