ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Well, I'd ordinarily say spunk in her eye, but instead I'll say if you're serious about a relationship with her, don't try to push anything, but if that's the way she wants to go, go with it.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6712|Mountains of NC

Oisín<3 wrote:

Date tomorrow, going out for dinner (again), she's just text me asking me what time she will be home around, I told her about 12AM, she text back saying is that enough time, "You sure? Cause we have alot of stuff to be doing". I text her back "What kinda stuff would this be ?". She text back "Cant tell you yet, You'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out ".

I really like her but I don't wanna ruin what we got going on by accepting/giving some immature sexual act (wanking/finger/BJ ect...). I might sound like a douche, but I wanna wait for the right time, considering she's a virgin and kinda innocent...

So BF2s, should I just go for it tomorrow or wait it out and make it special?
if if she is a certified V then you're on her time ....... now thats not to say you can't test the water to see how far she wants to go but remember she is holding the keys to the engine

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

they are, yes. and we talk about serious stuff too.
good good ....... you can build your confidence using them ................. they use us so its time we turned it over into our favor
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5570|Dublin, Ireland

ghettoperson wrote:

Well, I'd ordinarily say spunk in her eye, but instead I'll say if you're serious about a relationship with her, don't try to push anything, but if that's the way she wants to go, go with it.
I really don't know what she wants...

I was chatting on the phone yesterday on the phone, she was talking about Friday, she asked me if I'm gonna tell her just how mad I am about her, just for a laugh, I said "No, I'm just gonna wait to Friday to tell you how much I don't like you to my face". She then said "Fine, I'll tell you Friday then". Then I said "Haha, just don't break my heart *giggles*, she then replied, with a dead serious voice, lacking all signs of humour; "Fine, just as long as you don't break mine".

Also Sere, please explain that in a different way, I'm a dumbass, sorry.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-09-10 14:50:11)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

with a virgin you are on borrowed time .... she is allowing you to be with her, now from what you have said it sounds like she wants to push the limits with you ( this is a good thing )

you go at her pace ..... if you're making out, pull her close to you - make her feel the electricity, if she lets you go further then run with it but take it SLOWLY

and remember a virgin is a diamond in the rough and they don't come around everyday
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

SEREMAKER wrote:

with a virgin you are on borrowed time .... she is allowing you to be with her, now from what you have said it sounds like she wants to push the limits with you ( this is a good thing )

you go at her pace ..... if you're making out, pull her close to you - make her feel the electricity, if she lets you go further then run with it but take it SLOWLY

and remember a virgin is a diamond in the rough and they don't come around everyday
Yes, sir!

Appreciate the advice dude, really do. Thanks very much
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Of course they do, just hang out in a nursery.
Lai
+186|6295

Uzique wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

its never to late ............. just bc they had some 30 min pow wow you think its over .... hell no it ain't ... you STOP feeling sorry for your ass .... pump out some push ups and go talk to this chick
thank you. glad you guys exist. thank you for the kind words everyone. there really arent many people in my life to talk about that particular event.
thank you
bf2s helped me out in the same way dude, we may all troll and act like bastards on here but it's one big fraternity, really.

especially with daddy SERE. listen to the man!
This

SEREMAKER wrote:

good good ....... you can build your confidence using them ................. they use us so its time we turned it over into our favor
I'm not exactly sure where this is going,.. but in any case don't loose yourself in other girls you don't really care about. A lot of guys go round crazy when shit like this happens, only to find out it only makes them feel even more miserable.

However, good platonic girl-friends are the best imaginable support. Without one, I probably wóúld be half dead by now, or at least institutionalized.

Oisín<3 wrote:

Do you have accommodation then? Where are you thinking of staying then? Try and get a house sorted South of the Liffey, everything is basically scum North of the Liffey until you reach the likes of Swords, Balbriggan, Rush (<- Where it's at), Lusk & Skerries, basically everything South of the Liffey is nice, everything north of the Liffey to the Airport is dodgy, everything North of the Airport is farm/agricultural/'hinterland'.
I do not want to arrange any (semi) permanent accomodation untill I've been given a final green light. I'm looking around though. This is the kind of information I'm looking for actually, since these are the kind of things I don't know about and which are hard to inquire about. You can look on Google Earth all you want, it is never the same on the ground.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6665|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

However, good platonic girl-friends are the best imaginable support. Without one, I probably wóúld be half dead by now, or at least institutionalized.
Agreed x1000.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
@ Lai.

www.boards.ie is kinda the national forum board for all Irish-related stuff.

Check out the UCD board, might have some help to you.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6861|Riva, MD
I am a hipocrit, lol

So basically the girl that I was talking a lot about wanted me to fix her computer yesterday after I didn't talk to her for the past week so I went down and did that.

Then I decided to say hi to her again today and stuff and she wanted me to fix her bluetooth headset and then we talked about other stuff for about 10 minutes.

And then at the end of the day I saw her right as I walked out of the door of the building while she was waiting near the busses.   And I was looking at her the whole time I was walking and then she looked up and saw me and then we both weren't sure what to do and then we both started smiling and then I waved and then she waved back and we smiled some more and then I just turned my head back forward and continued walking to my bus without looking back.

Does any of that mean anything serious?  Even if it didn't, it still made my day

I just want SOME manner of attention from girls, and she gave it to me

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-09-10 18:21:02)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6665|Austin, Texas
No.

and it's hypocrite.

and it's natural, if you get rejected in some way and decide to "not like" a girl you'll point out all the flaws that you knew all along but hid from yourself.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6861|Riva, MD

Bevo wrote:

No.

and it's hypocrite.

and it's natural, if you get rejected in some way and decide to "not like" a girl you'll point out all the flaws that you knew all along but hid from yourself.
Damnit

I guess the way it is, it's still better than nothing.

And I kept trying to respell it but got tired of trying, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-09-10 18:23:56)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6776

Yeah, but did she let you touch her hair?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6861|Riva, MD

Gooners wrote:

Yeah, but did she let you touch her hair?
lol, not this time but I didn't try
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

_j5689_ wrote:

I am a hipocrit, lol

So basically the girl that I was talking a lot about wanted me to fix her computer yesterday after I didn't talk to her for the past week so I went down and did that.

Then I decided to say hi to her again today and stuff and she wanted me to fix her bluetooth headset and then we talked about other stuff for about 10 minutes.

And then at the end of the day I saw her right as I walked out of the door of the building while she was waiting near the busses.   And I was looking at her the whole time I was walking and then she looked up and saw me and then we both weren't sure what to do and then we both started smiling and then I waved and then she waved back and we smiled some more and then I just turned my head back forward and continued walking to my bus without looking back.

Does any of that mean anything serious?  Even if it didn't, it still made my day

are fucking kidding me ............ you were in, you're in the inner circle with this chick

then you walked away .... without looking back ...................... *facepalm*

you could have pulled a sweet move by starting to walk toward the bus then 180 and go over to the chick and talk to her

I hope you pick up the cell and call her up and do some talking .... and when you talk to her and better bring up that moment when you walked away but play it off - something like " hey I wanted to run over and talk with you but I needed to get home and to let the tv repairman in " ( or some other bullshit answer - just remember if you lie, make a lie that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass )
CC-Marley
+407|6972
Don't lie. Tell her you are a pussy.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6793

Oisín<3 wrote:

Date tomorrow, going out for dinner (again), she's just text me asking me what time she will be home around, I told her about 12AM, she text back saying is that enough time, "You sure? Cause we have alot of stuff to be doing". I text her back "What kinda stuff would this be ?". She text back "Cant tell you yet, You'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out ".

I really like her but I don't wanna ruin what we got going on by accepting/giving some immature sexual act (wanking/finger/BJ ect...). I might sound like a douche, but I wanna wait for the right time, considering she's a virgin and kinda innocent...

So BF2s, should I just go for it tomorrow or wait it out and make it special?
Then wait then ffs...if she's a virgin she'll more than likely have an incredibly shit time if you pop her cherry. Give yourselves some time so that she builds up the confidence, trust that you won't leave her as soon as she bleeds all over your nice new sheets.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6861|Riva, MD

SEREMAKER wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I am a hipocrit, lol

are fucking kidding me ............ you were in, you're in the inner circle with this chick

then you walked away .... without looking back ...................... *facepalm*

you could have pulled a sweet move by starting to walk toward the bus then 180 and go over to the chick and talk to her

I hope you pick up the cell and call her up and do some talking .... and when you talk to her and better bring up that moment when you walked away but play it off - something like " hey I wanted to run over and talk with you but I needed to get home and to let the tv repairman in " ( or some other bullshit answer - just remember if you lie, make a lie that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass )
I already did talk to her that day though.  Still, I did want to talk to her some more, because she wants to join the Marine Corps now and I think it's for the wrong reasons.  It wasn't like I would've been scared to talk to her, I figured it would be nice to just leave it the way it was for the day and show some self-control: that I don't need to talk to her every time I see her.  But if I am in the inner circle, as you say, then maybe she wouldn't care when I talked to her or how frequent.

Either way, I don't see it as that big of a deal that I didn't talk to her again.  Hopefully she didn't either.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-09-11 08:25:49)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6274|Carnoustie MASSIF
Someone else that's having girl problems, you guys might be able to help her.

https://i25.tinypic.com/2hi5lis.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6817|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
lol Schloppers, I like that

This thread so deserves my presence so I can tell my stories, but they are far too long now.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

_j5689_ wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I am a hipocrit, lol

I already did talk to her that day though.  Still, I did want to talk to her some more, because she wants to join the Marine Corps now and I think it's for the wrong reasons.  It wasn't like I would've been scared to talk to her, I figured it would be nice to just leave it the way it was for the day and show some self-control: that I don't need to talk to her every time I see her.  But if I am in the inner circle, as you say, then maybe she wouldn't care when I talked to her or how frequent.

Either way, I don't see it as that big of a deal that I didn't talk to her again.  Hopefully she didn't either.
you were in the inner circle ............. chicks are emotional and not stopping by to at least say Hi will leave a bad mark in her memory about you

not self control ....its showing priorities and importance ....... you got to show that this chick is priority #1 and top of the importance list ( even if she isn't but you need to show it )
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

CammRobb wrote:

Someone else that's having girl problems, you guys might be able to help her.

https://i25.tinypic.com/2hi5lis.jpg
I'll see if I can introduce her too :

https://www.gossipboulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/rosie.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5908|Belgium
Hey guys.. Quick question..

Is it okay if you don't try to rush a relationship, at all, maybe even taking it too slow?
There's this girl and I'm taking it really slow right now, I don't think we're actually progressing from being good friends... But still.. How can I make her notice that I do want 'more'. I'm not sure if she wants that
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

drop a condom on the ground in front of her.
notice the reaction
???
profit
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

whats your and hers age and whats the time length that you've known each other

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard