Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5926|loves Stimey <3 |

bennisboy wrote:

Sorry for the bump, but I was thinking we should make this a sticky. Because as long as there are girls, we will have problems with them, and its always nice to get help with them. Who's with me?
Dunno bout the sticky. But as long as you keep posting in thread, it's more than 10 stickies worth. <3 Your advice is so fucking awesome.

I haven't tried the kissing scale btw this morning, we weren't all alone and I wouldn't want my mates to know. Maybe I'll try this afternoon.

Rohirm wrote:

Alright, seeing that I was going to post a guide up about this kinda stuff, i guess i can post it here

So You’re looking for a date or a relationship

Boy meets girl. Boy wants a date with this girl.

Firstly congratulations, you got through the hardest stage. Secondly, there are several rules to follow when on a date:
1.    Always be yourself. Read above
2.    Ensure that your date is fun…better yet original. A movie may be nice, but try something a little bit more one on one for example a picnic dinner at sunset (weather permitting)
3.    Be a Gent
4.    Communicate effectively and coherently
5.    Negotiate; find out what she would like to do as well
6.    Keep your care cup full. Nothing pisses off a chick more than not paying attention. Keep your eyes off the game and on her. It will pay off.

That’s all for now…I’ll keep adding sections and the like through edits. This is an early version btw, their will be revisions.
First of all, the whole guide is freaking awesome. How old are you if I may ask? Seems like you got lots of experience.

As for the answers -

1. Yes, I am mostly
2. I don't have an idea what I'd do on a date.. The last girl I had.. we always went just for walks and that's it Any ideas?
3. I am, I make compliments, let her pass the door first, ect ect but I also try to make her laugh some times and annoy her a bit
4. I listen to her, try to talk about topics that she's also interested in. Still, our conversations always end in laughing / singing random songs..
5. Nego..what?
6. That's no problem for me.
Amidoinitrite?

PS: I'll link this in the OP and karma you.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Rohirm wrote:

Alright, seeing that I was going to post a guide up about this kinda stuff, i guess i can post it here

So You’re looking for a date or a relationship

The actual difficult to this process is the introduction between you and said lady. Be casual and be cool. Your heart may be pumping fast, you may be trembling, but you must stay composed. You’re gonna need an icebreaker too.  Compliments are a great icebreaker; comment on something you find nice, whether it be shoes or a hat. Don’t be too unusual either and don’t be an asshole and scream out “I like your knockers, wanna fuck?” That earns you a dumbfuck sticker and a kick to the groin. You deserved it anyway. Find something to talk about. If she is reading something like a newspaper relate to that. For example, point out recent headlines that were funny, random hilarious stuff and trivia (LOLcats is a good convo starter btw…Seriously), and if you have your laptop, the better. A good funny youtube video is a great icebreaker as well. If you are a University student, there is the simplest, most effective ice breaker…ask what they are majoring in. Comment on it nicely. It can do lots of good. Finally, and nonchalantly, ask if she would like to do something Specific (insert your idea here) sometime. She says yes or no. Yes=you win, No=you tried, good job!
No no no, never open with a compliment, that immediately portrays you as the same as every other guy that is trying to get her. Never start by asking her what she's studying, what her name is or what her job is. These are known as interview questions, they immediately signal to a girl on a subconcious level that you dont know her (which can make her slightly uncomfortable) as well as being the exact same boring questions that every normal guy asks when he tries to start talking to her! Remember its all about making yourself stand out!

However, yes your example does show when normal interview questions can work, when you already kinda know someone.

UAV recon is online…Signs she may be interested in You(or not)

Body language tells a lot of things about a person. Watch for subtle things on the approach or on a date. If she continually makes eye contact with you, smiles a lot, close in your personal space, you’ve got a bite. Good job.

Sadly though, some body language means that she isn’t. Avoiding eye contact is a key sign; she is also out of reach from you. Another one is to watch her eyes too. If she continually looks for exits you have a prob. She doesn’t want to go any further and wants to leave. Another unique sign is look where her toes are pointed. Sounds weird but true. If they are pointing towards you, she’s focusing on you. If she seems uncomfortable around you (antsy and pacing around)  its also a bad sign or shes bored, which isn't good.

Conversations can be a 2 sided affair as well; If she isn’t very content on making conversation with you, it isn’t a bad sign yet. There might be something wrong so ask her. Be nice, be respectful. Don’t shoot your mouth off. The other more sinister side, I assume you all know.
Other signs can include:

She asks you, without prompting, what your name is, where you work, what you study or how old you are
You lean back and sh eleans toward you
Her legs aren't crossed (or crossed towards you), her body is angled towards you, and her arms arent crossed
She changes her opinion to match yours
You make a joke and the only one in the group that laughs is her
If you take her hand to lead her somewhere and she squeezes it, or if you let go n she holds on.
She says "I'm not sleeping with you" or "I'm not going home with you" before you've displayed any intent to do so.
She playfully touches you, like punches or slaps to the arm.
She ignores her friends when they want to contribute or leave.
You stop talking and make eye contact, she holds it for more than a second
You turn to talk to someone else and she waits for you to turn back
She displays subconcious actions of attraction e.g. lip licking, hair twirling, and pupil dilating
She grooms herself to display more skin to you, e.g. pushing hair behind ears, or adjusting clothing
Absent mindedly fondling objects, like her mobile phone, a strwar or jewellery
If you stop talking and she tries to restart the convo with a "so"
She mirrors your movements with a slight delay

So you lucky bastard, you got yourself a date

Firstly congratulations, you got through the hardest stage. Secondly, there are several rules to follow when on a date:
1.    Always be yourself. Read above
2.    Ensure that your date is fun…better yet original. A movie may be nice, but try something a little bit more one on one for example a picnic dinner at sunset (weather permitting)
3.    Be a Gent
4.    Communicate effectively and coherently
5.    Negotiate; find out what she would like to do as well
6.    Keep your care cup full. Nothing pisses off a chick more than not paying attention. Keep your eyes off the game and on her. It will pay off.

That’s all for now…I’ll keep adding sections and the like through edits. This is an early version btw, their will be revisions.
This section is good. especially points 2 and 4. You want to give her an exciting option for the next time you meet, so she is more likely to say yes. But avoid it being just the two of you, as I've already said, this creates a high pressure date situation. However there is a personal favourite of mine which is an instant date. During the conversation say something like "lets go get a coffee/drink/a bite to eat". I like this becuase by going to lots of different places with someone you've just met not only gives the impression that you are a fun and lively person to be around, but also it will feel like you've known each other longer than you actually have.

With number 4, you want to make sure you speak slowly and clearly so she can fully understand you, rushing what you say shows low self confidence and can make you both uncomfortable, as well as making her feel slihtly overwhelmed trying to keep up with what you say.

One last thing

Never ever get her number and then just leave it will signal to her straight away that everything you just did was to get her number
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6647|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

Never ever get her number and then just leave it will signal to her straight away that everything you just did was to get her number
This is pretty important btw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6778|Finland

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

This is pretty important btw
I've usually just left my number half-jokingly referring to gender equality and that "why should the guy always have to make the call?"

Several times, an SMS has been received within two weeks of the encounter if she has been at all interested.
I need around tree fiddy.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5836|Notts, UK
bennisboy's and Rohirm's guides look pretty good

sticky?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England
Sticky tbh
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
well guys this thread has inspired me to make my own guide. I'll do it over the weekend. It'll be short and sweet. However i could do a longer one if needed.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England
Tbh, I used to be pissed off at the fact that I haven't had a "proper" girl in awhile now, and that my last attempt was an epic failure (aka space shuttle disaster as I like to call it) but nowadays I'm realising, life is so much better without all that headache and all that crap. I mean, I just don't give a shit anymore. I've realised that, for now, I'm better off just chilling instead of worrying about crap like this. I'd rather take the easy route for now instead of trying to get someone, because that shit just isn't worth all the hassle.

Fuck it!

I'm gonna start focusing on other things now. Try and start living a more proper life.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6778|Finland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I've realised that, for now, I'm better off just chilling instead of worrying about crap like this. I'd rather take the easy route for now instead of trying to get someone, because that shit just isn't worth all the hassle.
That is a good plan. Since breaking up with the ol' ex about 2,5 years back, it took me almost a year to realize that "Hey, there's actually nothing wrong with this". After that epiphany, single life became just that much better.

It almost felt bad to leave it behind.
I need around tree fiddy.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

Sorry for the bump, but I was thinking we should make this a sticky. Because as long as there are girls, we will have problems with them, and its always nice to get help with them. Who's with me?
I was planning on exterminating them, tbh.
Dookie0119
+43|5925

bennisboy wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

get out a piece of paper from your pocket and a pen. tear it in half, write your number on half, give her the other half then swap.
Thats genius (No I am not being sarcstic)
Thanks for your post/advice, I really apreciate it.
But, to me shyness is something that I cannot get over, it's kind of like whats destroying my social life, and theres no way to make it fuck off.
Anyway, like I said, ty for the helpfull post, I really think It just might help.
Seriously dook, the only way you can get over your shyness is by takin your self out of your comfort zone. The more you do it the better you'll be at fightin your shyness. You'll never get rid of it, but you can get the better of it. Its your limiting mind tryin to get the better of you. You cant let it.
Believe me, i used to be so shy around women, now i think nothin of jus goin up and startin a conversation with them. I've been back at uni 3 weeks, slept wit two girls and got to know many more.
If i can do it, anyone can who is willin to take themselves out of their comfort zone.
Your like a love guru

JUST CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL.
Didn't see her at break
However I'm starting to feel more confident to go up and talk to a girl.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Update on my situation guys. I'm on the train going home from school. Lots of awesome stuff happend... I dunno if I can post tonight.. If not, I will do so tomorrow

iPhone kboard ftl
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Update on my situation guys. I'm on the train going home from school. Lots of awesome stuff happend... I dunno if I can post tonight.. If not, I will do so tomorrow

iPhone kboard ftl
Sounds promising
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

bennisboy wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

iPhone kboard ftl
Sounds promising
The thing is, I'm going to quit the internet tonight for an unknown time, I'll also make a brb thread later so just to let you know.

The day.. was awesome.

Me and her, in class, me listening with her headphones and she with mine we were standing like 5cm from each others head away both listening to our partners music. We laughed, we joked. Yes, I even kept looking in her eyes all the time and we had fun. We were the only people standing and classmates were starring at us I'm sure it looked weird lol

Anyway, after we decided to continue painting there was this moment.. She was starring at me for like 2 mins, I smiled but she didn't see it. She first realized it when I was already standing up. Does that mean something? She smiled afterwards and looked like she just dreamt something.

After the lessons I decided to go offensive. She ran straight into my back and started to tickle (or w/e you call it) me so I went like "DO I HAVE TO CARRY YOU DOWNSTAIRS" She said yes so I carried her downstairs, like in the pic in the beauty pageant post just with her and her skirt/leggings. Fucking awesome.

Anyway, bennis, even though I'll take a break off the internet, I'll keep checking this thread and pm you with my iPhone regulary. Check my thread in Everything else later on if you want to.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

iPhone kboard ftl
Sounds promising
The thing is, I'm going to quit the internet tonight for an unknown time, I'll also make a brb thread later so just to let you know.

The day.. was awesome.

Me and her, in class, me listening with her headphones and she with mine we were standing like 5cm from each others head away both listening to our partners music. We laughed, we joked. Yes, I even kept looking in her eyes all the time and we had fun. We were the only people standing and classmates were starring at us I'm sure it looked weird lol

Anyway, after we decided to continue painting there was this moment.. She was starring at me for like 2 mins, I smiled but she didn't see it. She first realized it when I was already standing up. Does that mean something? She smiled afterwards and looked like she just dreamt something.

After the lessons I decided to go offensive. She ran straight into my back and started to tickle (or w/e you call it) me so I went like "DO I HAVE TO CARRY YOU DOWNSTAIRS" She said yes so I carried her downstairs, like in the pic in the beauty pageant post just with her and her skirt/leggings. Fucking awesome.

Anyway, bennis, even though I'll take a break off the internet, I'll keep checking this thread and pm you with my iPhone regulary. Check my thread in Everything else later on if you want to.
I'm glad to hear you're getting somewhere. I'll be writing my guide soon. So check bk for more help. If you want any more details don't hesitate to PM me man
Tripulaci0n
+14|6303
Foreign language: Best used in the very beginning or after a relationship has been created?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Foreign language: Best used in the very beginning or after a relationship has been created?
NOt really getting your question here.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6303
I speak Chinese (I'm white). When I'm talking to a Chinese girl (in America) it usually comes up that I can speak it, and they love that. But I've yet to make my first words to a chick be in Chinese (except when I'm in China :p), seems to me like it would come off as 'trying too hard.'

Just curious.

(It just so happens that I learned Chinese to do business in China and the college I just transferred into is like 1/3 Asian (mostly Chinese))
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I speak Chinese (I'm white). When I'm talking to a Chinese girl (in America) it usually comes up that I can speak it, and they love that. But I've yet to make my first words to a chick be in Chinese (except when I'm in China :p), seems to me like it would come off as 'trying too hard.'

Just curious.

(It just so happens that I learned Chinese to do business in China and the college I just transferred into is like 1/3 Asian (mostly Chinese))
Hmm, it depends, if you can come up with something witty in Chinese, which will open the conversation; I think it could be a great conversation starter, as it will immediately create rapport between you and your taget. If its just a generic boring question or whatever dont bother.

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-10-16 14:35:25)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6318|New Austin, Not

bennisboy wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

Just curious.

Hmm, it depends, if you can come up with something witty in Chinese, which will open the conversation; I think it could be a great conversation starter, as it will immediately create rapport between you and your taget. If its just a generic boring question or whatever dont bother.
Just make sure the chick is Chinese first. One of my mates tried doing this to some asian chick. He started chatting in Chinese only for her to respond "Im sorry, I dont understand. I'm Korean not Chinese" followed by an akward silence.

I lol'd hard.

Last edited by Rohirm (2008-10-16 23:16:20)

Dookie0119
+43|5925
This is what happens when I see the girl I quite "like"

1. See her
2. Heart thumps quite fast
3. Get nervous
4. I try to keep my distance

Those are some quite strange symptoms there xD

Last edited by Dookie0119 (2008-10-17 11:29:31)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796

Dookie0119 wrote:

This is what happens when I see the girl I quite "fancy"

1. See her
3. Get nervous

Completely natural if you do like a girl..it's unavoidable. I guarantee that if you bypass step 4 and actually get comfortable around her it will no longer be an issue. Man it up and don't keep your distance because it gets you know where. I used to be like you but then I realized girls absolutely dig confidence. If you don't make the effort they, for the most part, will not either.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6370|Escea

Dookie0119 wrote:

This is what happens when I see the girl I quite "like"

1. See her
3. Get nervous

I get the wobbly stomach feeling
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796
I get the "blood rushing to dick" feeling
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6443|Bloomington Indiana
some of my tried and true methods *works better for parties*

1: be an alpha male (run that shit with your puppet strings)

2: an ego helps....but don't over do it

3: don't just talk to her, include her friends *this way, there's always backup

4:  don't immediately let on that you're into her...if you do this and it fails...you wont get to hit on her friends....no one likes to be second choice  *so don't let them know*

5: be yourself...don't fake shit...girls catch on quick.  modifying behavior is for psychiatrists....and i don't see your PhD.

everyone fails at getting girls at some point....so?  man up and try again

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2008-10-17 12:00:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard