Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5571|Dublin, Ireland

Uzique wrote:

what, like english literature and good qualifications?
I was thinking more along the lines of break-dancing, boxing, weight-lifting, ripped body, and generally cool party tricks.

But yeah, you get the idea... I'm sure you would be doing a little bit better regarding your qualifications if you weren't on BF2s.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
technically impossible.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

technically impossible.
Well, if your grades are ace perhaps you could work on your manners :p

I'm sure you have more interests than literature and gaming Uzi, do tell..
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
oh i do, i do.

just they're unrelated to my bf2s forum persona. real-life is a fictional concept here. you know enough to know i kick ass.

occasionally you will know my girl problems. more often than not i have none.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

oh i do, i do.

just they're unrelated to my bf2s forum persona. real-life is a fictional concept here. you know enough to know i kick ass.

occasionally you will know my girl problems. more often than not i have none.
You don't play any Sports? You don't got a girlfriend?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
my name is buck and i like to fuck
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England
/Thread
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

my name is buck and i like to fuck
I would of thought it was more along the lines of Theodore.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of break-dancing, cool party tricks.
Those are important?
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Those are important?
To my lifestyle, yeah.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

Oisín<3 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Those are important?
To my lifestyle, yeah.
To your lifestyle? What are you, in an 80's rap group?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
ice ice baby
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

ice ice baby
I'm actually finally starting to find Uzi funny

I lolled, good night.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6777

eric b and rakim!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

There was this girl in a class that I had to install printers on and she seemed very interested in what I was doing, and she remarked on how she'd never seen anyone do all of that computer stuff so fast and she was already helping me out by telling me what was wrong with the other stuff.  Then I told her that she had really pretty eyes and I just thought she should know that, then and her and the guy next to her looked at me like I was really strange.  And then she replied "But my eyes are just brown", and then I said that they're really shiny and stuff.  And she didn't really say anything to me after that but she would still look at what I was doing on the computer.

Weird ass conversations with girls ftw.
Lol, well if you start making comments about their eyes when you barely know them and they're only looking what you're doing,.. yeah.
Believe or not, this wasn't obvious to me.

Asperger's is brutal
eh a small setback but don't let it keep you down
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Lai
+186|6296

Oisín<3 wrote:

She doesn't have broadband. I do have one picture from Saturday night of me and her. I'd rather not post a picture of an innocent 17 year old girl who doesn't even understand what the internet is on the internet, thanks.
Does she talk only Gaelige?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
So my girlfriend starts school next week. And then in a couple weeks I go 2400 miles away to college. I trust her like Obama trusts his security detail, but I'm still a little worried. I really doubt she'll be unfaithful to me, she's not that kind of person but still... it's normal to feel like this when you're gonna be so far from the one you love right?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6683|Long Island, New York

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

So my girlfriend starts school next week. And then in a couple weeks I go 2400 miles away to college. I trust her like Obama trusts his security detail, but I'm still a little worried. I really doubt she'll be unfaithful to me, she's not that kind of person but still... it's normal to feel like this when you're gonna be so far from the one you love right?
I'd say so. Just don't freak out about it.

I guess I should consider myself lucky both my girlfriend and I are most likely going to college in NYC.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I guess I should consider myself lucky both my girlfriend and I are most likely going to college in NYC.
Very lucky. It'll be a miracle if we can stay together for three years at 2400 miles apart, and then four years either the same amount apart or much closer. Hopefully the latter (e.g. her going to college in Cali, or me going to grad school/working near wherever she goes to college).

Fuck, I really want to go to college and have fun and learn shit but I also just wanna be done with all this schooling so I can finally settle down and never have to deal with moving from friends and family again.
Lai
+186|6296

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

it's normal to feel like this when you're gonna be so far from the one you love right?
No, not really

You're over panicking if you'd ask me. You know her right, you trust her? Why would you be worried about anything like that?

Besides 2400 miles and only a couple of weeks aren't that extreme.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Very lucky. It'll be a miracle if we can stay together for three years at 2400 miles apart, and then four years either the same amount apart or much closer. Hopefully the latter (e.g. her going to college in Cali, or me going to grad school/working near wherever she goes to college).

Fuck, I really want to go to college and have fun and learn shit but I also just wanna be done with all this schooling so I can finally settle down and never have to deal with moving from friends and family again.
Is she hot? I mean hot, not 'cute' or 'I think she is'
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6794

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

You're planning that far ahead? Hate to break it to you hombre but school "flings" rarely last and you should be using your next 3 years to have fun rather than being pinned down by a girl 3000 miles away. The majority of couples I know who went to university with the intention of staying together broke up a couple weeks after freshers. My advice is break it off before you go and casually hook up with her on holidays. That way you can have fun at uni and away. I'm a fucking genius.

so I can finally settle down and never have to deal with moving from friends and family again.
Dude you're young-settling down? I personally dread the day I'll have to settle down and not be able to do exactly what I want when I want. Go places, experience the world. You only live once.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2009-09-04 03:42:00)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're planning that far ahead? Hate to break it to you hombre but school "flings" rarely last and you should be using your next 3 years to have fun rather than being pinned down by a girl 3000 miles away. The majority of couples I know who went to university with the intention of staying together broke up a couple weeks after freshers. My advice is break it off before you go and casually hook up with her on holidays. That way you can have fun at uni and away. I'm a fucking genius.

so I can finally settle down and never have to deal with moving from friends and family again.
Dude you're young-settling down? I personally dread the day I'll have to settle down and not be able to do exactly what I want when I want. Go places, experience the world. You only live once.
Word to this man.

Hurri, on the first day she'll meet some cute ultimate frisbee playing douchebag who wants to get into her pants, and then sometime before Christmas they'll get drunk and fuck.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6794

ghettoperson wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Word to this man.

Hurri, on the first day she'll meet some cute ultimate frisbee playing douchebag who wants to get into her pants, and then sometime before Christmas they'll get drunk and fuck.
Christmas? I give it two weeks into 1st term. Place your bets boys!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6294|'straya
Holy shit. Why do I attract stalker-ish chicks? seriously I have another stalker. (notice another, they seem to be quite common for me). Seriously She'll text me, i'll ignore it, she'll text me again about something else, i'll ignore it. then she'll text me again about not texting before. Then she'll text again about something else. Then i'll give like a two word reply..... and the cycle continues!!!!

Any tips? She's nice enough and I don't want to be an asshole, but she isn't very attractive and she is VERY "slow" and I have absolutely no feelings for her, other than "she's nice enough". Seriously.... help???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard