Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

Bevo wrote:

For the most part they're going to somewhat fail like that. If it makes you feel any better, I've spent a while catching up with one of my classmates from elementary. I've since moved across the country. We get along real nice like, she looks great and enjoys talking to me as well. She's going to my second choice school. She's more compatible with me than any other girl I've ever met, but I can't do shit about it because she's 1600 miles away.
drive over there wearing a diaper like that crazy former astronaut
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas
Drive 1600 miles.

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6469|New Haven, CT

Uzique wrote:

Thank fuck for that because, my God, it's fucking annoying.

"I'd like to remedy such an annoying deficiency as expediently as possible"

You're talking about your life, you social asstard, not a mathematical equation. Turn down the 'Ostentatiousness' dial from 11 to a more believable 5.
Well, it's kind of just how I write, but I'll try.
Lai
+186|6296

_j5689_ wrote:

Another person I've talked to about the girl I like has brought it to my attention that I might even be stuck in the friend-zone already.  I can't help but feel like I'm only going to keep doing that.  This is the first time I'd have ever gotten in the friend-zone though and it's very depressing to think about: it's as though your failure is always going to be there to remind you of itself.

Is it really worth it to even bother with girls?
Allthough at one point I had to do a lot of time in the "friend zone" myself, I don't think we should accept it as a real concrete phenomenon. "Friend zone" is a metaphore invented by disillusioned old-school romantics like me and some other guys that frequent this forum, trying to make some sense and to ascribe at least some basic definition to "!@#$%^&*() WTF just happened with that biatch?".

"Friend zone" is perhaps like space and should be approached with the same Einsteinian relativism. Space only exist by the mere existence of matter, there is no such thing as void outside of known space, because outside of known space the mere concept of existence doesn't apply. As soon as anyone or anything would "enter" the non existing void, or rather exit known space, known space would simply expand by virtue of that person of that object being there. Likewise "friend zone" only exist when you start thinking you're there.

The above may sound silly, but the way in which you regard matters are determining for the way you approach them and the attitude you take. Rather than worrying about how to not get stuck in the "friend zone" or how to get out of it, disregard it and consider your actions accordingly.

Regarding your final question:.. no, not really. The only reason to do so is when you realize too late and you're already to far to just let it go, other than that it is more of a pain in the ass. With all past loves and present love in the "doomed zone", I still do have some quite close female friends. Actually that suits me just fine. We go out on days, without me being saddled up with a pile o'crap the next day or so. Sure, they might need help as a friend occasionally, in which case I'll be there as a friend, but I aint taking no more shit.

Uzique wrote:

for the continued survival of our species, yes...
Nah,.. we have Africa for that. They breed even faster than they commit fratercide.

Bevo wrote:

For the most part they're going to somewhat fail like that. If it makes you feel any better, I've spent a while catching up with one of my classmates from elementary. I've since moved across the country. We get along real nice like, she looks great and enjoys talking to me as well. She's going to my second choice school. She's more compatible with me than any other girl I've ever met, but I can't do shit about it because she's 1600 miles away.
In Soviet Russia, girl drives to you!

Seriously though, I wish my girl lived that close. We might not be stuck in the "doomed zone".

Last edited by Lai (2009-08-31 00:47:09)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6861

Uzique wrote:

Not really ironic is it when I don't talk anything like I type in real-life, and don't struggle to approach girls because of my awkwardness.

Go pretend to make posts from your imaginary girlfriend some more, shush up.
/facepalm

I am saying that it is ironic that you criticize someone how they type on the forums, yet you do the same. You just make an ass out of yourself assuming that he talks the same way that he types. Well how about I assume you suck dick by how retarded your bird nest looks.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/8206/Photo1969.jpg

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited by Cybargs (2009-08-31 09:10:33)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD
I'm beginning to think it's already done.  I walked into a business room(lots computers) to fix an internet problem, turns out it was her class at the time, and she said to me that her internet works again and she was just about to call me.  There wasn't much more to it than that, she didn't try to keep talking to me or even look at me but it's nice I guess that she can freely talk to me now.

Still I think it's definitely a friendly thing, and a small thing at that.  It made me think about it again after I left the room and I felt a little bit sick to my stomach.  Two years of time/pain, and all I get for it is occasional small conversation.

And from what everyone tells me, this kind of thing is inevitable in the world of girls.  I don't even want to bother anymore, I just can't keep doing this.  Props to you all that are successful, I hope it was worth it and I hope you don't take it for granted.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm beginning to think it's already done.  I walked into a business room(lots computers) to fix an internet problem, turns out it was her class at the time, and she said to me that her internet works again and she was just about to call me.  There wasn't much more to it than that, she didn't try to keep talking to me or even look at me but it's nice I guess that she can freely talk to me now.

Still I think it's definitely a friendly thing, and a small thing at that.  It made me think about it again after I left the room and I felt a little bit sick to my stomach.  Two years of time/pain, and all I get for it is occasional small conversation.

And from what everyone tells me, this kind of thing is inevitable in the world of girls.  I don't even want to bother anymore, I just can't keep doing this.  Props to you all that are successful, I hope it was worth it and I hope you don't take it for granted.
oh come the hell on bro

you're going to give up after one attempt? You're never going to succeed with women if you don't try. That's like trying to, idk... get into college without filling out applications. It won't happen.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

oh come the hell on bro

you're going to give up after one attempt? You're never going to succeed with women if you don't try. That's like trying to, idk... get into college without filling out applications. It won't happen.
I don't want to work like that again and again and again for nothing.  It feels like a waste.  How can it possibly be worth it?
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6017|00770

_j5689_ wrote:

How can it possibly be worth it?
You're not gonna find out if you quit.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6877|St. Andrews / Oslo

_j5689_ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

oh come the hell on bro

I don't want to work like that again and again and again for nothing.  It feels like a waste.  How can it possibly be worth it?
But she let you touch her dreads! Surely, that's a sign to keep going?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Jenspm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

oh come the hell on bro

lmao, shut up and let that die already

I would reply but I think I'm gonna say something else stupid, lol

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You make a good point, or so many other people wouldn't keep trying.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-08-31 13:00:02)

Eifa
+923|6017|00770

_j5689_ wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

lmao, shut up and let that die already

I would reply but I think I'm gonna say something else stupid, lol

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You make a good point, or so many other people wouldn't keep trying.
tbh if i was you i'd just ask her out. you're not gonna find out if she likes you or not if you're not gonna do a thing about it.
just my opinion tho.
Eifa
+923|6017|00770
i mean. if you're ready to give up already then what have you got to lose? right?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Eifa wrote:

i mean. if you're ready to give up already then what have you got to lose? right?
Her friendship due to awkwardness that I was not magically able to pick up some sort of "friends-only" message that a normal guy would be able to pick up, it gets awkward like every time that I ask her out.

Not that a friendship with her would really mean shit anyway because if she's not interested in me, then I'm not gonna wanna see or hear about her with other guys if I can help it cuz I obviously can't get over her that easily.  Like I said, I think occasional smalltalk appears to be the limit with this friendship.
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

_j5689_ wrote:

Not that a friendship with her would really mean shit anyway.
Ask her out then. I would.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6884|Toronto | Canada

Kez wrote:

Turns out a girl I like has a penis help guys!
Whats the problem?
Jenspm
penis

Kez wrote:

tbh if i was you i'd just ask her out. you're not gonna find out if she likes you or not if you're not gonna do a thing about it.
just my opinion tho. i mean. if you're ready to give up already then what have you got to lose? right?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Kez
+778|5848|London, UK

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kez wrote:

Whats the problem?
Well basically I was checking her out and then I saw this bulge in her trousers and then I thought "Hang on a minute.."
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Kez wrote:

Suck it, Trebek

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Not that a friendship with her would really mean shit anyway.
Ask her out then. I would.
Knowing that there's nothing to lose doesn't seem to make it any easier to prep myself to do that.  And this is all if I even really decide to actually want to do it.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6887|FUCK UBISOFT

I heard if a girl lets you touch her penis it almost means as much as letting you touch her dreds.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6884|Toronto | Canada

Kez wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kez wrote:

Whats the problem?
Well basically I was checking her out and then I saw this bulge in her trousers and then I thought "Hang on a minute.."
Well you can mix it up in the bedroom, go for it!
Jenspm
penis

Kez wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kez wrote:

Whats the problem?
could be camel toe.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Miggle wrote:

I heard if a girl lets you touch her penis it almost means as much as letting you touch her dreds.
LMAO
Archer
rapes face
+161|6569|Canuckistan

Kez wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kez wrote:

Whats the problem?
Lulz, Kez how much do you fancy her?

Or was it a random stranger?
Kez
+778|5848|London, UK
Yeah guys I'm not sure, I don't really talk to this person much, but she ( .. or he?) is going to my College so I thought I'd say hello but now after this how can I possibly go near her.. or him!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard