Brasso
+1,549|6638

shifty i am so proud of you, honestly
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5481|Ventura, California
I appreciate all the input guys, and I appreciate all of you. I know i'm a dick on this forum but you guys are cool

Right now I'm kind of stuck. We did it at her place and I had to sneak in, but I don't want to be under stress of being caught again so where could we go with a bed? Also, I feel like it's going to take a bit of time until I can feel comfortable with this and get fully hard, any tips? Also where can I get smaller condoms? xD
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6298|Washington St.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We did it at her place and I had to sneak in, but I don't want to be under stress of being caught again so where could we go with a bed?
You sound like ever person that's lived at home ever.

I moved home after college for few months before I found my own place and we had to do it in my car in the parking lot of a city park. Fuckin sucked. So to answer your question, I have no clue. A car, a cheap motel, one popular solution is to find times when nobody is home, but we've all seen the movies of parents coming home early...

Also, I feel like it's going to take a bit of time until I can feel comfortable with this and get fully hard, any tips?
Time + Practice
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

it's a FWB situation.

What's confusing to me is my whole life I've been told sex is for a married couple it's a big deal bla bla bla. I had sex and it's not a big deal at all I don't feel different in any way. I had some trouble though last night, I'm not sure if I want to talk about it.

edit: yeah world was ending. gotta do whatcha gotta do amirite?
Everyone has trouble the first time. Completely normal. Congrats man.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Thanks guys

Yeah gotta find a place. Motels aren't that cheap that I know of (beach town) and neither of us have a car. We use a bus to get to each other's to hang out and stuff. I have a friend who's dog I walk when he's out of state (which is like all the time, he's a businessman millionare) and his big house has plenty of rooms so there's that but I'd feel like an asshole to use somebody's house like that. I have a good friend who lives up the street and has a spare room. Wonder if I could rent it from him on weekends or something. I donno, this sucks not having a place.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
Wow, maybe there's hope for the rest of us if shit doesn't end the day after tomorrow
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6199|Roma
If this is real, Good Job!
Go to your house when you KNOW it will be empty, or move out lol.
Psychology has a big part in it for me tbh, sometimes i just can't.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6298|Washington St.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I have a friend who's dog I walk when he's out of state (which is like all the time, he's a businessman millionare) and his big house has plenty of rooms so there's that but I'd feel like an asshole to use somebody's house like that.
I've got two friends that do stuff like that. Sex in other people's beds while they are animal/house sitting. Personally I think it's pretty fucked up to do that but they come back with the argument that they aren't gonna drive ALL THE WAY home just to have sex then come ALL THE WAY back. I dunno to each their own in that case.
If you do, wash the damn sheets.

I have a good friend who lives up the street and has a spare room. Wonder if I could rent it from him on weekends or something. I donno, this sucks not having a place.
Not sure how much you friend would like renting out a 'sex-room' to you... but give it a shot.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
My best friend got drunk and did his girlfriend anal on my bed one time.  I even pointed out to use my fucking uncle's room with the Tempurpedic(basically a guest room till he moved in) if they were gonna do shit like that and he STILL did it on my bed

Just putting it in perspective, cuz that shit is fucked up

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-12-19 15:37:06)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6199|Roma
LOL
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
Well, congrats! Keep it up.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
LMFAO j5689

I really think it would be messed up to do it at my friend's place while he's gone. It was just something to throw out there. She had never done it in a bed before so I was her first in bed and she loved it. Anyway my friend up the street and I have known each other forever. I think I'd approach it with more of a, shit's bad at my place can I stay here a few nights? Since we help each other out all the time I think he'd say yes, and if he did I could ask if he didn't mind if I had my "GF" over sometimes. I would like to get out of here so I'd stay there without her sometimes.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I think it's hilarious that this kid went from omg sex is bad to omg I need to lie to my parents and find empty bedrooms in my friends houses to do it more. Jesus christ, aren't you like 20 years old now? You're not a child. Talk to your mom or move out.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK
now shifty do something about the burning desire to screw a bloke in the bum

REMEMBER you're not gay if you give!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jay wrote:

I think it's hilarious that this kid went from omg sex is bad to omg I need to lie to my parents and find empty bedrooms in my friends houses to do it more. Jesus christ, aren't you like 20 years old now? You're not a child. Talk to your mom or move out.
I live at my grandparents' house with my two sisters and my mom. There's no way I can do it here except maybe on a Saturday. They wouldn't approve of this so I would never get their consent. Anyway, I can't move out yet because of complicated reasons.

@Method: you dtf bro?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
So do it at her house? Or in a car? Or on a golf course? Or on a beach? It's not that complicated.
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6298|Washington St.
Give the man a sec jay! Just got done porkin his first floozy mere hours ago and he's not sure what do do with himself. It's easy for someone who is married to just do it wherever, whenever, shakira style.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yeah, but he's way older than I was my first time. I managed. I had little brothers banging on my door asking me what was going on. You just tell 'em to fuck off. Grandparents are a complication I never had to deal with, however.

Oh, and my mom is cool so it was never an issue with her. Her big sex talk with me was 'don't get her pregnant'. Ok mom!

Last edited by Jay (2012-12-19 16:19:29)

-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jay wrote:

So do it at her house? Or in a car? Or on a golf course? Or on a beach? It's not that complicated.
Did it at her place but I'm too nervous there to get it up man. Her room has her parents' room on one side and siblings' room on the other. Was freaking scared of being caught I'd be dead.  Car, don't have one. Golf course, cmon man wtf? Beach? maybe once we're comfortable.

Best bet is my friend's place. We help each other out with stuff so maybe he'd let me stay there for an afternoon in his guest room.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jay wrote:

Yeah, but he's way older than I was my first time. I managed. I had little brothers banging on my door asking me what was going on. You just tell 'em to fuck off. Grandparents are a complication I never had to deal with, however.

Oh, and my mom is cool so it was never an issue with her. Her big sex talk with me was 'don't get her pregnant'. Ok mom!
You had it fkin easy man. My family found out they'd kick me out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You are 20 years old. You want to be in the marines, ya? Stop letting them treat you like a child then. As long as you act like one, they'll treat you like one.
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6298|Washington St.
Joining the Marines and having sex before marriage are two way different things in a religious household.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Indeed

I don't act as a child as it is. I still have to submit to the rules of the owner of the house, that's not religious it's common sense. They pay the bills and let you live there, so you obey the rules of the household.

The Marine thing is working out slowly. I got an appointment for a waiver on the 27th. Problem is that this has been costing me a lot in medical bills so it takes me a while to save up for appointments since my insurance won't cover it since I'm perfectly healthy. fking MEPS
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

Jay wrote:

You are 20 years old. You want to be in the marines, ya? Stop letting them treat you like a child then. As long as you act like one, they'll treat you like one.
i think you meant to say: as long as you live in their house and don't pay rent, you play by their rules.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Oh and I just realized my user title took on a whole new meaning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard