Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5377|London, England

Nyte wrote:

The only "innocent" reasoning that is remotely possible given what she told me and what I read online is this:

Explanation 1: She was engaged when she was 20.  Her fiancee was KIA sometime between April 2012 and August 2012.  Because of this, she is looking for a rebound of some sort.  Her friends suggest her to use online POF dating site.  She uses her alternate Facebook/Skype accounts for this purpose so that it is harder to trace her past (although let it be known that she never gave me ANY of her Facebook information).  She ends up meeting me but starts to feel guilty for dating so soon after her loss and goes distant.

Explanation 2: She was engaged when she was 20.  Her fiancee was NOT KIA and is still on deployment.  But due to the constant long distance, she cracks and dates around (ie. cheating).  During an extended stay in Toronto without her man, she feels lonely and signs up on POF.  She dates me and starts to feel guilty so she grows distant.  Note that this explanation may also explain why she travels alot.  She may be traveling to visit her fiancee all over the world considering he is part of the 101st airborne (can anyone confirm if members of the 101st airborne travel the world?).
If he's deployed she's not visiting him. The 101st is based out of Fort Campbell in Kentucky. The only reason they'd leave the post is to go to Afghanistan or Iraq and those are no-visitation zones.

If she's listed as engaged, look up her fiancee's name on the kia lists
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5197|Sydney
This all sounds pretty complicated. Can't you just find another girl?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5377|London, England

lichanura wrote:

Jay wrote:

Nyte wrote:

The only "innocent" reasoning that is remotely possible given what she told me and what I read online is this:

Explanation 1: She was engaged when she was 20.  Her fiancee was KIA sometime between April 2012 and August 2012.  Because of this, she is looking for a rebound of some sort.  Her friends suggest her to use online POF dating site.  She uses her alternate Facebook/Skype accounts for this purpose so that it is harder to trace her past (although let it be known that she never gave me ANY of her Facebook information).  She ends up meeting me but starts to feel guilty for dating so soon after her loss and goes distant.

Explanation 2: She was engaged when she was 20.  Her fiancee was NOT KIA and is still on deployment.  But due to the constant long distance, she cracks and dates around (ie. cheating).  During an extended stay in Toronto without her man, she feels lonely and signs up on POF.  She dates me and starts to feel guilty so she grows distant.  Note that this explanation may also explain why she travels alot.  She may be traveling to visit her fiancee all over the world considering he is part of the 101st airborne (can anyone confirm if members of the 101st airborne travel the world?).
If he's deployed she's not visiting him. The 101st is based out of Fort Campbell in Kentucky. The only reason they'd leave the post is to go to Afghanistan or Iraq and those are no-visitation zones.

If she's listed as engaged, look up her fiancee's name on the kia lists
101st is at Fort Polk too. I know someone there.
Ya, that's the air assault school.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4273
She still displays teenage signs of neurotic behaviour and self-obsession and pathological lying and complication and general 'hard to get' bullshit that a woman of that age should NOT still be into. She is probably emotionally immature/damaged and has a massive plate full of issues and mental baggage that a passing casual hook-up on an online dating site should not warrant. She is not that hot - definitely not hot enough to make all of the crazy and headache inducing behaviour (such as this waiting around and playing on your mind that she has been doing up to now) in any way worth it. Avoid.

By the way I would not expect a 25 year old chick to have a self-involved hipster Tumblr. Nor to partake in childish/adolescent 'identity' politics. The whole "I'm not a Lolita I'm a goth which is a bit like a steampunk only we like black and don't like gears" bullshit. Slap her around and tell her to grow up. It's very high-school.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-09-05 19:19:52)

Roc18
`
+655|5810|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Nyte wrote:

I found her blog at http://dasbeautifulbeast.tumblr.com/

Note that she says she is engaged in the latest post which is dated April 2012.  For someone that told me she was engaged when she was 20 and lost her fiancee around the same time, seems odds that she still says that and immediately went back and started dating people.

I also did notice a ring on her left ring finger one time on Skype video chat.  In person, she had moved the ring to her right finger.  I never inquired as to the purpose of that ring.
>From her tumblr
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2j5hlTy9G1rtxruzo1_400.png

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada

aynrandroolz wrote:

She still displays teenage signs of neurotic behaviour and self-obsession and pathological lying and complication and general 'hard to get' bullshit that a woman of that age should NOT still be into. She is probably emotionally immature/damaged and has a massive plate full of issues and mental baggage that a passing casual hook-up on an online dating site should not warrant. She is not that hot - definitely not hot enough to make all of the crazy and headache inducing behaviour (such as this waiting around and playing on your mind that she has been doing up to now) in any way worth it. Avoid.

By the way I would not expect a 25 year old chick to have a self-involved hipster Tumblr. Nor to partake in childish/adolescent 'identity' politics. The whole "I'm not a Lolita I'm a goth which is a bit like a steampunk only we like black and don't like gears" bullshit. Slap her around and tell her to grow up. It's very high-school.
^He's right here.
cept the slap her part, I always say, do fuck crazy, but avoid this one, gtfo of there.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-09-05 19:59:48)

Roc18
`
In all seriousness, stay away from this chick. So many red flags its ridiculous.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2fszqLgWS1rtxruzo1_500.jpg

8.5/10 but not worth it even if she was a 10.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6760|OctoLand
This thread is incredible
I know fucking karate
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6758|Toronto | Canada

an 8.5 is almost as hilarious as his original post
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6018|Vortex Ring State
6 max for me
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4273
I'd give a 7 at her best. Elbows are pointy, etc-ra.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6761|FUCK UBISOFT

roc is black guys he has different taste
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

am i the only one to think he looks like a tarp
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Roc18
`
She's fucking good looking. The only reason she's not a 9 is because she has no curves.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5984|London, England

white guys dont like black women

you arent going to get high ratings from bf2s. Also she looks like she posts stupid shit on tumblr and acts like a 15 year old
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Nyte wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

she seems like a player, 2 accounts is usually a bad sign 90% of the time especially if you get the fake one.

sheltered, rich family, emotional problems, heavy 4chan user, rather intelligent (and ahead of the curve?)...

that's probably going to make someone cocky (and possibly rather insecure/manipulative) or she's bullshitting about that.

Also I hope you're into BDSM because she seems to be like that type (from the modeling page and from what you've told us)

either way good luck, I wouldn't get too attached.
Thanks for the input, I thought as much too.  Given her looks and intelligence, she can definitely fit the profile.  Should I attempt any form of contact?

PS: I've kept her Skype and Facebook account names hidden for obvious reasons FYI.
she crazy. as rdx said, don't stick your dick in crazy. i would highly doubt a DoD employee will tell you on skype they work for the DoD since she works "cosmic top secret alpha."
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6018|Vortex Ring State

Cybargs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

she seems like a player, 2 accounts is usually a bad sign 90% of the time especially if you get the fake one.

sheltered, rich family, emotional problems, heavy 4chan user, rather intelligent (and ahead of the curve?)...

that's probably going to make someone cocky (and possibly rather insecure/manipulative) or she's bullshitting about that.

Also I hope you're into BDSM because she seems to be like that type (from the modeling page and from what you've told us)

either way good luck, I wouldn't get too attached.
Thanks for the input, I thought as much too.  Given her looks and intelligence, she can definitely fit the profile.  Should I attempt any form of contact?

PS: I've kept her Skype and Facebook account names hidden for obvious reasons FYI.
she crazy. as rdx said, don't stick your dick in crazy. i would highly doubt a DoD employee will tell you on skype they work for the DoD since she works "cosmic top secret alpha."
she could be spy walting for all you know
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Trotskygrad wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

she could be spy walting for all you know
I'd take crazy psycho for 1000 dollars please alex.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON
Her role playing sites are at:

http://www.darkelements.net

http://the-city-at-night.webs.com/

She also had an older modelling account where I found the following forum post:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=129143
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Roc18 wrote:

She's fucking good looking. The only reason she's not a 9 is because she has no curves.
Oh, she definitely does have curves... She is a triple DDD and she wears corsets.  In person, your jaws drop.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4273
So she had a previous account where she said she had cancer? She lied about having cancer? Dude she is fucking nuts.

There are plenty of chicks with D-cup titties and a pretty face. Plenty more even crazy enough to trawl online dating websites.

I can safely say this girl is probably one of the nuttiest fucks I have ever seen. and I've ploughed my way through my own fair share of crazy.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON
Not sure if she lied about the cancer thing.  In person, I did notice the bangs on her forehead were gone so it *may* have been true.
Alpha as fuck.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada
She likes her stories.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

It is kinda creepy how much research you are doing on a girl you went out on a single date with.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada
Welcome to nerd dating.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard