Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris
Okay, so there is this girl that I only know through MSN, we somehow have each others. She's 16 and I'm 17, we just started writing by accident (neither of us could remember from where we know each other).

I showed her a pic of I, and she showed me a pic of her.
Then she asked for my number, and I gave it to her.
We texted for a bit, she didn't really seemed that interested in writing with me.
Then yesterday she texted me.

Her: "Hey ^^"
Me: "Hey ^^"
Her: "haha^^ you're so pretty I wanna have kids with you ^^"

Then I asked if she was being serious, and she said a bit.
Two hours ago I got a text saying "hey" followed with, and I quote,
"I WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU!"

I, again, asked her if she was serious, and she said it depended on my answer. So to sum it all up, I asked her if she wanted to have kids at 16 with a guy she has never met, and she said, "I know, but you are so pretty, and I don't wanna get old".
Now she's not answering my text, so she has either gone to bed or is refusing to answer me.

What should I do?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

Ask if you want to meet up. Thing is, how do you know it's that girl? Get her webcam or something. A pic is a pic. It's no proof of identity.

Meet up, see what she's like, fuck her. The babies part is up to you.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris
At the first text where she said she wanted to have kids with me and I asked if she was serious, she also said that she probably wouldn't have sex with me because we didn't know each other.
Now she kinda seems obsessed.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

Meet up with her. Jeez. Stop thinking about stupid texts and meet up.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

sexting=/=real life hook up. go go go!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6885|Toronto | Canada

Zimmer wrote:

Ask if you want to meet up. Thing is, how do you know it's that girl? Get her webcam or something. A pic is a pic. It's no proof of identity.

Meet up, see what she's like, fuck her. The babies part is up to you.
Make sure you come in her, girls love that.  Warm, smooth liquid, plus she'll get her babies.  Man up and do it.

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2009-08-14 16:37:18)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Make sure you come in her, girls love that.  Warm, smooth liquid, plus she'll get her babies.  Man up and do it.
Yeah, that's the spirit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

Amdi Peter wrote:

At the first text where she said she wanted to have kids with me and I asked if she was serious, she also said that she probably wouldn't have sex with me because we didn't know each other.
You could always pull the sand out of your vagina and call her yourself...you know, what phones were originally meant for.  Maybe a "Hey, I'm going to call you in a bit, will you be free?".  Talk to her, maybe you will hit it off. 

Asking if she is serious about having kids with you is a little weird though.  It's a joke dude.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Zimmer wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Yeah, that's the spirit.
What she said. Stop being a bitch and come inside her.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

You could always pull the sand out of your vagina and call her yourself...you know, what phones were originally meant for.  Maybe a "Hey, I'm going to call you in a bit, will you be free?".  Talk to her, maybe you will hit it off. 

Asking if she is serious about having kids with you is a little weird though.  It's a joke dude.
Don't ruin the fun!

It may not be a joke, and you could be BF2s' youngest father in a few days.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Don't be so sure about that. I've met some pretty weird girls in my life.
Ie, one living 200km away from me, who desperately wanted to have sex with me, and her friend, who wanted the same (they even send pics of themselves nude).
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

Amdi Peter wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ie, one living 200km away from me, who desperately wanted to have sex with me, and her friend, who wanted the same (they even send pics of themselves nude).
Wanting to have sex with you is not weird. Well, when I say "you", I mean the general you. Not you you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Zimmer wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Wanting to have sex with you is not weird. Well, when I say "you", I mean the general you. Not you you.
Zimmer admit that you're gay.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5694|paris

Zimmer wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

We were 13 years old..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Amdi Peter wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

We were 13 years old..
Drop your fucking balls already. Just do it.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Cybargs wrote:

Just do it.
You forgot the √
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Cybargs wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

We were 13 years old..
Drop your fucking balls already. Just do it √.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6294|'straya
First, Confirm she isn't actually a 40 year old man.
Second, (assuming that she isn't a 40 year old man) ask yourself, "Is she hot".
Third, Fuck her.

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2009-08-14 18:37:13)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
Girls are worth nothing more than carnal ejaculation and booty calls.

If you take it any more seriously than that, you're a fucking worm.

Trust me... been there.

Fuck bitches, nothing more.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Uzique wrote:

Trust me... been there.

I assume things didnt go well with your girlfriend then?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6926|Great Brown North

Uzique wrote:

Trust me... been there.

so i'm guessing the unstable girl got the boot?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Uzique wrote:

the unstable girl can fuck off; im still living with her but personally i hope she develops a heroin addiction and fucks off.

i still love her but that's just an overhanging emotional inconvenience; she's fucked up and isnt worth the self-degrading, mindfucking hassle.
So are you two still together or is it going to be a drunk hookup only type of thing?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6926|Great Brown North
well at least her ginger fuck friend is happy? lol

and no they're not worth the time/hassle
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5546

Uzique wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Uzique wrote:

the unstable girl can fuck off; im still living with her but personally i hope she develops a heroin addiction and fucks off.

i still love her but that's just an overhanging emotional inconvenience; she's fucked up and isnt worth the self-degrading, mindfucking hassle.
So are you two still together or is it going to be a drunk hookup only type of thing?
confirmedly not together and would take a helluva lot of absinthe to provoke a drunken hookup.

all the good feelings are still there but a lot of bitterness, spite and negativity arising from being the victim of selfishness and inconsideracy hangs over me. lots of other booty calls and hassle-free hookups; the tolerance, understand and patience with her emotional/mental baggage ran out a looong time ago. im 20 years old; fuck bitches, have fun, they're never worth it and certainly never appreciate it.
small penis prolly.  bet she is banging a big black dude.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

fuck bitches, get money

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard