Roc18
`
+655|5801|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Solution, get married with some random chick, then have sex.
OR, you could fuck a random chick and skip the whole expensive marriage thing.

That makes a lot more sense. Since you skip the whole buying a ring, ceremony, marriage license, court fees, etc...

PLUS, you can ditch her and find another random chick to stick your tiny dick in, warman.
Read please. Also, who says it'd be a big ceremony, could be a quick cheap elope.
The sad thing is War Man seriously believes this and isn't trolling.

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-04-15 15:21:52)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

OR, you could fuck a random chick and skip the whole expensive marriage thing.

That makes a lot more sense. Since you skip the whole buying a ring, ceremony, marriage license, court fees, etc...

PLUS, you can ditch her and find another random chick to stick your tiny dick in, warman.
Read please. Also, who says it'd be a big ceremony, could be a quick cheap elope.
Sorry, that just isn't true. You simply do not understand what comes with marriage. Marrying a random chick? You are dumber than we all thought.

#stupidfuckingtroll
Seriously, fucking read finray's post and my reply. I'll give you a hint, end of the world.

Last edited by War Man (2012-04-15 17:38:21)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6682|UK
Aspergers
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
ass burgers
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Sorry, that just isn't true. You simply do not understand what comes with marriage. Marrying a random chick? You are dumber than we all thought.

#stupidfuckingtroll
Seriously, fucking read finray's post and my reply. I'll give you a hint, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Roc18
`

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

#stupidfuckingtroll
Seriously, fucking read finray's post and my reply. I'll give you a hint, end of the world.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/5345345.jpg
specops10-4
+108|6754|In the hills
So I cant get a girlfriend, should I start stickin dildos (dildoes?) up my butt?
CC-Marley
+407|6839
have at it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD

m3thod wrote:

Aspergers
The sooner he acknowledges his problem, the sooner he'll learn how to deal with it.  Being religious + Aspergers = terribly ignorant combination though if I do say so myself, which is exactly why this particular "conversation" happened.  I swear I used to do the same shit he does all the time when I was 13(minus being religious) and used to rage at everybody who outsmarted me, and then I realized I'm not a good fact bullshitter by any means and got more modest about what I was talking about if I didn't really know which is what he needs to learn to do.
Roc18
`
If you're religious you might as well be an aspie.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
*not that having aspergers makes you any less of a person
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5484|Ventura, California
I failed on such an epic scale tonight I want to shoot myself. I went to California Pizza Kitchen with a bunch of my friends and some random hot girl who works at a waitress there walked up to me, asked if I was Brad, and said "Hey I'm Sydney, remember me? From 2nd grade?" We started talking it was great and I was surprised she recognized me a decade later. I cannot, for the life of me, remember what interrupted our conversation and she went back to work but it pissed me off so much. We were going to talk more. Damn it anyway I won't mention the rest in detail but I basically kept an eye out hoping to see her again and I was going to go talk to her but I guess her shift ended.

Now how do I get to see her again so we can talk and I can get her number? It's the "bumping into her again" part that's giving me trouble. Trying to to come off as a desperate stalker
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6484|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Uh, it's not rocket science. You go there again and ask her if she'd like to hang out. Or then if you like the food you go there every now and then and don't stare at her every move while you stuff the food in you. Read a magazine or something while you eat the food. She'll come over and talk to you  eventually when the business is slow.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney
Pretty much ^
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So it wouldn't be creepy or anything if I showed up, didn't get a table to eat, and just asked her if she wanted to hang out?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

I thought you were homeschooled in switzerland...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So it wouldn't be creepy or anything if I showed up, didn't get a table to eat, and just asked her if she wanted to hang out?
depends on the chick, doesnt it? just say you and some other friends are doing something later on and ask if she wants to tag along or something.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6116|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yes it would, you've learnt your lesson - seize your chances before they're gone.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well combine then if you feel insecure. Go stuff your face and ask her if/when she's chatting with you during a break or sumtin. Done that myself a couple times when I was single. One time it didn't work out, and I didn't go to the place anymore since it would've been a bit awkward Another time I got to have sexy times later on with a milf I had previously banged on a cruise. That lady wanted to have a relationship with me so I had to eject
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Eh, ok sounds good. I'll go back next Sunday night since that's the only time I know she works. Hope the schedule is pretty fixed and regular. I'll get my own table and get something small to eat. I gotta shop there anyway.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

does a milf become a mif once you fuck them?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
mihf
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6116|eXtreme to the maX
Its really a misnomer 'mom the average guy would like to fuck' does not make for a great acronym though.
Hot Cougar works well in many situations.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula

Confidence is the key. But not too much or it starts to lean towards arrogance.
Ultrafunkula

Miggle wrote:

does a milf become a mif once you fuck them?
Hmm.. I'd say no, if you wanna do her again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard